Game Thread: Meats's Reading List: WWhat I Read in 2019

Started by vetmedhead
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

So I vaccinated 2200 chickens today and my body is dead and I'm now going to drive 2.5 hours to get to my next rotation site.

So if anyone has any strong feelings about me not lynching MsP in favour of someone else y'all have 5 minutes. Otherwise, I think I'm content where I'm at right now based on a mostly skimming read of today so far
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I vaccinated 2200 chickens today and my body is dead and I'm now going to drive 2.5 hours to get to my next rotation site.

So if anyone has any strong feelings about me not lynching MsP in favour of someone else y'all have 5 minutes. Otherwise, I think I'm content where I'm at right now based on a mostly skimming read of today so far
Well I'd like to lynch BC today so I know wtf I'm doing, but honestly meh.
 
I also feel like you say that every time, wolf or villager, that you're getting **** at home for playing too much. Not sure what the purpose is besides guilt tripping people into not voting for you, which I'm pretty sure is the reason for it and as we have all acknowledged is not an actual defense in WW.
I'm not using it as a defense, nor telling anyone not to vote for me because of it -- in fact I am saying go ahead and vote for me if you want.

Saying I'm trying to emotionally manipulate people with a defense everyone agrees is not a good defense basically equates to saying I'm preying on people's kindness and understanding, even when it is of zero benefit to me in a game -- and that is a pretty rude allegation.
 
So I vaccinated 2200 chickens today and my body is dead and I'm now going to drive 2.5 hours to get to my next rotation site.

So if anyone has any strong feelings about me not lynching MsP in favour of someone else y'all have 5 minutes. Otherwise, I think I'm content where I'm at right now based on a mostly skimming read of today so far
Do you have any reads other than MsP? I feel like you haven't really talked about anyone else lately
 
I'm not using it as a defense, nor telling anyone not to vote for me because of it -- in fact I am saying go ahead and vote for me if you want.

Saying I'm trying to emotionally manipulate people with a defense everyone agrees is not a good defense basically translates to telling me I'm preying on people's kindness and understanding -- even when it is of zero benefit to me in a game -- and that is a pretty rude allegation.
Ok sorry I hurt your feelings, I read it as a defense.
 
Was just curious since you seem interested in the votes on her. How do you feel about those voting her?
Yeah I just wanted to see if i was missing something. Coop is village for me, jboo I surprisingly don’t feel horrible about like I normally do. Pippy and me are throwing around the salt. But I haven’t really agreed with all of her reads despite my village feels towards her.
...you've only been lynched once though

What do you mean by that?
because she basically just says she has a hard time trusting me...because I had no interaction with nav so the next part of her answer doesn’t apply to me.
 
Why not real ice cream??
Snapchat-1431749675.jpg
 
Pippy, Miz, Barks, 4th (up for debate)

Lynch Miz or Barks or Pippy!

I changed my mind after reading the thread

She was mentioned on like the last page

On another note, I could see BC and nav being in a pack together

Now that Nav has flipped village who else do you see in a "pack" with BC and me?

Sketchy
MsP - reasons stated before, her reasons for a lot of her reads have seemed super off to me
BC - at good number of her posts and her logic behind them have reminded me of the noob game and I can totally see her being in a pack with nav, something about her tone and posts have felt different than from when she was village
Nav - didn't think anything of his posts on D1 about miz because it's nav and could've gone either way regarding affiliation but his posts yesterday were more spinny than I feel is normal for him

I know for a fact that two of the people in your wolfy pile are village. Might wanna move one of your wolfy buddies to a wolfy slot so it doesn't look weird when you buss them.

Honestly though I'm fine with any of these lynches since I've had MsP and BC as wolfy and Jmoose on the top of my neutral leaning sketchy list

I still think Miz is a wolf abd that going after Nav was opportunistic. The check checked into the game twice and you were fine with lynching him? Even after he said you were village? I've mentioned that there's no way wolf Nav would go after you right off the bat and then just disappear. When he did appear he said your response seemed genuine and that your response would make him put you in a village pile. I personally think you let him get lynched to get him out of the way.

Some of Pippy's post just stand out as weird to me.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So my top sketch reads are Alissa, MsP, and JMooze

Nav, Miz, Barks, and killer are currently hanging out in mostly neutral land with a possible wolf lean

Everyone else has some level of neutral to villageish points.
Please see reads list I posted yesterday. It still stands at this point with no major movement
The last reads list I could find was the one up there from Saturday, if you posted one yesterday I don't see it
 
because she basically just says she has a hard time trusting me...because I had no interaction with nav so the next part of her answer doesn’t apply to me.
I think I'm still confused by what you mean. I thought she meant what you said to Nav was unusual.
Pippy, Miz, Barks, 4th (up for debate)

Lynch Miz or Barks or Pippy!
Which one do you plan to lynch today? And what are your reads on everyone else?
Stronger than French Quarter?
Strong as 90s.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Animal Midwife
How would you compare my play here to my play in French Quarter?
You've certainly been in the game longer this time and aren't tunneling me.
😱. I can't let myself die. @Animal Midwife hates when villagers don't defend themselves she'll get mad 🙁
Yes thank you. So let's get on to all the reads + voting then.
 
You've certainly been in the game longer this time and aren't tunneling me.

Yes thank you. So let's get on to all the reads + voting then.

Village:
You
Coop
Genny
Dubz

Neutral
Er'body else

Wolf:
Pippy
Barks
Miz
Possibly Sar
Possibly Alissa

Lynch Barks

VOTECOUNT pretty please.
 
Ask the question again
giphy.gif



giphy.gif


tumblr_m088vaGx0D1rn95k2o1_400.gif


Angry-Merida-Chopping-At-Her-Wooden-Bed-With-a-Sword-In-Disney-Pixars-Brave.gif


giphy.gif


giphy.gif

@Ms Procrastinator I'd still love an answer to your thoughts on BC given that abilities do not correlate with affiliation.
Yes but you had BC leaning village because of ability, so what do you think of her now?
OK @Ms Procrastinator you've liked posts since I asked you this and you haven't responded. Please respond
For BC you can't base village or wolfiness on ability, they were tied with roles and then RNGd. There's no connection there. Given that what do you think of BC?
There!
 
Pippy, Miz, Barks, 4th (up for debate)

Lynch Miz or Barks or Pippy!



Now that Nav has flipped village who else do you see in a "pack" with BC and me?



I know for a fact that two of the people in your wolfy pile are village. Might wanna move one of your wolfy buddies to a wolfy slot so it doesn't look weird when you buss them.



I still think Miz is a wolf abd that going after Nav was opportunistic. The check checked into the game twice and you were fine with lynching him? Even after he said you were village? I've mentioned that there's no way wolf Nav would go after you right off the bat and then just disappear. When he did appear he said your response seemed genuine and that your response would make him put you in a village pile. I personally think you let him get lynched to get him out of the way.

Some of Pippy's post just stand out as weird to me.
Did you even have pippy feels before today? I feel like that kinda came out of nowhere
 
Official I Can Stop Reading Whenever I Want, Okay?! Tally

MsP (4)
- SAR, dolph, alissa, Barks
BC (4) - jmoose, Pippy, Coop, Miz
miz ()
Barks (2) - genny, MsP
jmoose (3) - BC, DubZ
Pippy ()

It's a TIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

12/14 voting

Missing: @Animal Midwife & ....

tumblr_lzo8akavq51qzado8o1_500.gif
FRnzv1UF7Ga3PC-9h3I72tf9rHL6NmJ24KRhdYBlumydnuVVAuzTweK7n3yJz1olnJl-9NF2vCilGItmuW4-tfDR1LfjAVCGR2IZBRyL0jywq-az7gFAChxQRSevWUEQ13P0kr7w
Lynch deadline 7:00 PM PST/8:00 PM MST/9:00 PM CST/10:00 PM EST
 
Official I Can Stop Reading Whenever I Want, Okay?! Tally

MsP (4)
- SAR, dolph, alissa, Barks
BC (4) - jmoose, Pippy, Coop, Miz
miz ()
Barks (2) - genny, MsP
jmoose (3) - BC, WZ
Pip ()

It's a TIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

12/14 voting

Missing: @Animal Midwife @WonderingStudent

tumblr_lzo8akavq51qzado8o1_500.gif
FRnzv1UF7Ga3PC-9h3I72tf9rHL6NmJ24KRhdYBlumydnuVVAuzTweK7n3yJz1olnJl-9NF2vCilGItmuW4-tfDR1LfjAVCGR2IZBRyL0jywq-az7gFAChxQRSevWUEQ13P0kr7w
Lynch deadline 7:00 PM PST/8:00 PM MST/9:00 PM CST/10:00 PM EST
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad