Game Thread: Meats's Reading List: WWhat I Read in 2019

Started by vetmedhead
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel like the wolves are just trying to waste our lynch vote by voting for WZ. Unless she is actually a wolf, I don't think this is worth our lynch
Well according to pip she is.
Or not really wasting because we only have her word she's neutral and not game stealing chaos or other wolf-anti-villager 3rd party. She killed SAR for God's sake. But anyways it's not really a hard decision imo. She hasn't even said she wouldn't do it again.
 
Well according to pip she is.
Or not really wasting because we only have her word she's neutral and not game stealing chaos or other wolf-anti-villager 3rd party. She killed SAR for God's sake. But anyways it's not really a hard decision imo. She hasn't even said she wouldn't do it again.
Would chaos cause all PMs to open and whatever else WZ claimed she caused? Or is it difficult to say
 
Day 6 Official Don't Test Me Tally

WZ (5) - Pippy, Jboo, Coops, genny, MsP
Coops (6) - BC, alissa, WZ, AM, Doggo
BC (1) - Wondering

11/11

missing:

Lynch closes 20 minutes

giphy.gif
 
Well according to pip she is.
Or not really wasting because we only have her word she's neutral and not game stealing chaos or other wolf-anti-villager 3rd party. She killed SAR for God's sake. But anyways it's not really a hard decision imo. She hasn't even said she wouldn't do it again.
My abilities are one time use, I thought that much was obvious based in the fact that once I use them I know what they do 🙄

Jeez I try to take a nap and I come back to y'all being dumb

I may be neutral but I still like to win. Obviously I don't have unlimited lives, using up one makes it more likely someone can do something stupid and get me dead before the end of the game, thereby taking my win. Duh and/or hello. Of course if my win condition is survival I'm not going to be completely immortal. I never said I was.

I swear to God you try to village-side as 3p and all you get is **** for it.
 
Awake from my nap and catching up on thread now. I will close thread at 8 still but won't work on night results until I'm done catching up. I'm two pages behind right now so hopefully will be close by lynch close
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, yes, hello.

I have gotten some mod clarification on what I am allowed to say about this item, because you all are being freaking ridiculous about this when I am trying my best to work in the confines of game rules. Here is all you are going to get:

----

It is a Librarian item, and we will all be told to shush if we talk too loudly. I asked where I could locate Dubz, and I got information about where I could find her, which was in the Restricted section, and I don't feel super great about the books contained in that section for reasons.

----

Like, that is literally all I can tell you. So stop asking me.

I had no reason to share that information if I did not think it would be valuable or helpful, I have nothing to gain from doing this and clearly a lot to lose, and as I have already said before, am perfectly happy to accept any consequences associated with it. So if people want to continue to throw mountains of shade on me for being helpful and disregard it, then I will indeed cackle at you all from dead chat because I will flip to being Fan Club President of Team Wolf the second I get in there.
 
Hi, yes, hello.

I have gotten some mod clarification on what I am allowed to say about this item, because you all are being freaking ridiculous about this when I am trying my best to work in the confines of game rules. Here is all you are going to get:

----

It is a Librarian item, and we will all be told to shush if we talk too loudly. I asked where I could locate Dubz, and I got information about where I could find her, which was in the Restricted section, and I don't feel super great about the books contained in that section for reasons.

----

Like, that is literally all I can tell you. So stop asking me.

I had no reason to share that information if I did not think it would be valuable or helpful, I have nothing to gain from doing this and clearly a lot to lose, and as I have already said before, am perfectly happy to accept any consequences associated with it. So if people want to continue to throw mountains of shade on me for being helpful and disregard it, then I will indeed cackle at you all from dead chat because I will flip to being Fan Club President of Team Wolf the second I get in there.
But what about team neutral?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It is a Librarian item, and we will all be told to shush if we talk too loudly. I asked where I could locate Dubz, and I got information about where I could find her, which was in the Restricted section, and I don't feel super great about the books contained in that section for reasons.

----

Like, that is literally all I can tell you. So stop asking me.
Vague but interesting. Nobody likes getting shushed by the librarian and I appreciate you sharing what you could
 
Wow impressive you wanna know
what's interesting? I'm the bomb!
source-2.gif
The other half of my fauxjo is figuring out who's going to mislynch the villager by saying I'm sketchy but avoiding my lynch because they figured it out. Like pippy for example. Or Genny. Very interesting also was wondering who just plain avoided it all together.

That leads me to believe that pip can't be a wolf unless she's willing to sacrifice wolfmates in attempting to lunch me (wouldn't put it past her) or more wolves are not on my lunch (the ones stated above mostly)

Also that last unlynch by dubz is very telling. I condemn thee!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow impressive you wanna know
what's interesting? I'm the bomb!
The other half of my fauxjo is figuring out who's going to mislynch the villager by saying I'm sketchy but avoiding my lynch because they figured it out. Like pippy for example. Or Genny. Very interesting also was wondering who just plain avoided it all together.

That leads me to believe that pip can't be a wolf unless she's willing to sacrifice wolfmates in attempting to lunch me (wouldn't put it past her) or more wolves are not on my lunch (the ones stated above mostly)

Also that last unlynch by dubz is very telling. I condemn thee!
Can you hold off on your master plan there for a sec, Goldfinger? Just working on final tally and then thread will be closed.

You can tell me everything in your PM, though!