You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Game Thread: Meats's Reading List: WWhat I Read in 2019
Started by vetmedhead
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
@Ms Procrastinator and @genny who are you looking at?
@Lawper what are your thoughts?
@Lawper what are your thoughts?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh hello everyone
lynch MsP
lynch MsP
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I kind of want to flip WZ because Pip said she's a wolf, and because of that whole "hardest push" thing the other night. We can't give it to her 2 years running, right? 😉@Ms Procrastinator and @genny who are you looking at?
@Lawper what are your thoughts?
Also Ms P and Alissa. I might be in ms p's pocketses though, because I really want to believe she's village. It's just getting to the point where I don't have so many in my eel pool, so she's sort of floating to the top of the list.
day 7 placeholder Lynch tally
MsP (3) - alissa, AM, WZ
WZ (1) - Pippy/ @Lawper
4/8
Lynch closes at 7:00 PM PST/8:00 PM MST/9:00 PM CST/10:00 PM EST (7 hours)
MsP (3) - alissa, AM, WZ
WZ (1) - Pippy/ @Lawper
4/8
Lynch closes at 7:00 PM PST/8:00 PM MST/9:00 PM CST/10:00 PM EST (7 hours)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Pip said I'm in the restricted section. She never said her results indicated that I'm a wolf. She simply framed it that way because her tunnel wouldn't let her see anything else.I kind of want to flip WZ because Pip said she's a wolf, and because of that whole "hardest push" thing the other night. We can't give it to her 2 years running, right? 😉
Also Ms P and Alissa. I might be in ms p's pocketses though, because I really want to believe she's village. It's just getting to the point where I don't have so many in my eel pool, so she's sort of floating to the top of the list.
idk, she seemed pretty clear to me:Pip said I'm in the restricted section. She never said her results indicated that I'm a wolf. She simply framed it that way because her tunnel wouldn't let her see anything else.
No, I'm pretty clear on my results, thank you very much.
If y'all actually let Dubz talk you out of seer results on her, then I am going to be more than a little offended and sad for us all
Doesn't make sense for me to come out with results that I think are going to be wrong because I'll just get lynched afterwards
And her reaction to this is wack. "Pip's results are real but she's reading them wrong?" Come on. If you were a villager you'd be lynching me for being a liar.
Looolllllll you gonna lynch me for seering a wolf and getting her lynched, Coop?
Maybe we should be lynching you next after all
This is A+ quality BS and I really want to go pull the relevant posts and memes from the end of the Ireland game as tribute, but alas I really have to study for a little bit
Strongly recommend others go read them though.
Major points to Dubz for being ballsy enough to use someone else's terrible excuse lol
Alllll the points if she gets me lynched off of it, because they also lynched the seer in that game lmao
Ok, I see we are going to completely ignore seer results and listen to the outed wolf instead
That's cool, I am glad I'm probably going to die for a lost cause
lynch WZI do not think she is a harmless neutral, and I am not a dummy who can't parse my night results. That is all the detail I am willing to provide at this time, and future requests for more detail will be met with a whole lotta nope.
And we're back.
Also the tags were getting glitchy to me for some reason 😕🙁
When i was totting prior to the sub, I was following some discussion without getting too bogged in the mechanics as that confuses me. And as I was reading, I kept getting sketchy vibes from WZ that were bothering me. I'm aware of the Pippy tunnel but that felt reasonable.
Just to reconfirm the Pippy vote
Lynch WZ
Also the tags were getting glitchy to me for some reason 😕🙁
When i was totting prior to the sub, I was following some discussion without getting too bogged in the mechanics as that confuses me. And as I was reading, I kept getting sketchy vibes from WZ that were bothering me. I'm aware of the Pippy tunnel but that felt reasonable.
Just to reconfirm the Pippy vote
Lynch WZ
The hiatus has concluded. Please resume killing one another.@genny@WildZoo@johnnaboo / @Miranda Senft@Ms Procrastinator@Animal Midwife@Doggo Labs@Lawper@alissa14
I think the tags here didn't work for me since I didn't get a notification.
Womp womp. Maybe SDN didn't like my not spacing them outI think the tags here didn't work for me since I didn't get a notification.
Did anyone else get tags? @kaydubs ?
I think AM, jmoosy and alissa are village. genny and doggos are null but leaning genny closer to village and doggos closer to wolf (mainly due to rez paranoia). Wolf reads for MSP and WZ
I thought I was tagged, but upon closer inspection was just a regular bump from new posting.Womp womp. Maybe SDN didn't like my not spacing them out
Did anyone else get tags? @kaydubs ?
I thought I was tagged, but upon closer inspection was just a regular bump from new posting.
@johnnaboo
@Ms Procrastinator
@Doggo Labs
@alissa14
I believe that's everyone who hasn't checked back in to thread yet
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Have fun with your failed lynch, I'm not interested in engaging in it when there's nothing new from the last attempt. Look forward to proving pip wrong, again, when I eventually flip. Peace out. 

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The last thing I'll say on it is that there's no way in hell I would have let a fellow wolf sit on Coop's lynch to die. And you all have absolutely no idea who I am if you think I would.
I did but mine had a spaceWomp womp. Maybe SDN didn't like my not spacing them out
Did anyone else get tags? @kaydubs ?
day 7 When Books Attack Lynch tally
MsP (3) - alissa, AM, WZ
WZ (2) - Pippy2.0/Lawp, genny
5/8
missing: @Doggo Labs @Ms Procrastinator @johnnaboo
Lynch closes at 7:00 PM PST/8:00 PM MST/9:00 PM CST/10:00 PM EST (6.25 hours)
MsP (3) - alissa, AM, WZ
WZ (2) - Pippy2.0/Lawp, genny
5/8
missing: @Doggo Labs @Ms Procrastinator @johnnaboo
Lynch closes at 7:00 PM PST/8:00 PM MST/9:00 PM CST/10:00 PM EST (6.25 hours)
Last edited:
Oh, and we're back!
Lynch Dubz
Though I am concerned about why she'd keep me alive if she's a wolf, that last minute coop unlynch was sus.
Though I am concerned about why she'd keep me alive if she's a wolf, that last minute coop unlynch was sus.
Have thoughts on anyone else?Lynch Dubz
Though I am concerned about why she'd keep me alive if she's a wolf, that last minute coop unlynch was sus.
day 7 When Books Attack Lynch tally
MsP (3) - alissa, AM, WZ
WZ (3) - Pippy2.0/Lawp, genny, MsP
6/8
TIE - @WildZoo & @Ms Procrastinator
missing: @Doggo Labs @johnnaboo
Lynch closes at 7:00 PM PST/8:00 PM MST/9:00 PM CST/10:00 PM EST (5.25 hours)
MsP (3) - alissa, AM, WZ
WZ (3) - Pippy2.0/Lawp, genny, MsP
6/8
TIE - @WildZoo & @Ms Procrastinator
missing: @Doggo Labs @johnnaboo
Lynch closes at 7:00 PM PST/8:00 PM MST/9:00 PM CST/10:00 PM EST (5.25 hours)
[]
why are you voting ms p over wz?Have thoughts on anyone else?
Because I like 3p.why are you voting ms p over wz?
so you don't believe pip?Because I like 3p.
I don't believe dubz is a wolf.so you don't believe pip?
I sure wouldn't want to be the tie maker at lynch close 

Always better to kill a village PR!Because I like 3p.
@Blocker nice job last night. No really good job!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where are your reads?Always better to kill a village PR!
Not sure who to vote for... I can see both dubz and ms p being wolves, just not sure who is more wolfie
Go for Dubz.Not sure who to vote for... I can see both dubz and ms p being wolves, just not sure who is more wolfie
Just got back from a post-Valentine’s day dinner, heading into help an emergency c-section right now. And MOOSE is working tonight. So y’all are going to have to wait 😛
No worries, it's not like it's tied or anything and discussion might help resolve this.Just got back from a post-Valentine’s day dinner, heading into help an emergency c-section right now. And MOOSE is working tonight. So y’all are going to have to wait 😛

Don't wow me, I got a cold for Valentine's Day and it's made me grumpy. 😛
Why dubz whose been actively contributing to discussion than MsP who "is okay being lynched if I don't trust you or dubz"?Go for Dubz.
WZ peaced out today too.Why dubz whose been actively contributing to discussion than MsP who "is okay being lynched if I don't trust you or dubz"?
I would rather test the seer info than lynch a potential village PR. Best case scenario, we get a wolf. Worst case, we get 3P. Either way, not a village death.
And what if MsP is a wolf PR?WZ peaced out today too.
I would rather test the seer info than lynch a potential village PR. Best case scenario, we get a wolf. Worst case, we get 3P. Either way, not a village death.
I really would like for people to play off of posts and not mechanics for once so I don't have to be fuming at another obvious loss during endgame.
We can lynch one today and the other tomorrow.I really would like for people to play off of posts and not mechanics for once so I don't have to be fuming at another obvious loss during endgame.
So why does it matter that a tie's sitting then?We can lynch one today and the other tomorrow.
I am not lolAnd what if MsP is a wolf PR?
Excellent, so you are on.I am not lol
Okay, so I'm a tracker and I'm pretty sure I'm village since I didn't get the invite to wolf chat.
D1: Coop. She was my PM partner so of course I'm gonna check her out first. She did nothing.
D2: Pippy. I was blocked
D3: SAR. She did nothing.
D4: Alissa. She did nothing
D5: Tried wondering. I was blocked again. Plus she died.
My wolf reads are essentially who I tracked and I ended up with zilch. I told dubz I'm a tracker D3 which made me think she was village because you know, I'm still alive. I have no more reads now except for pippy still, a little bit of alissa and Dubz since Pippy's seer thing. I've exhausted my list. The people I've tracked are in no way clear but I've turned up with nothing. Lynch me if you want. That's all the info I have.
D1: Coop. She was my PM partner so of course I'm gonna check her out first. She did nothing.
D2: Pippy. I was blocked
D3: SAR. She did nothing.
D4: Alissa. She did nothing
D5: Tried wondering. I was blocked again. Plus she died.
My wolf reads are essentially who I tracked and I ended up with zilch. I told dubz I'm a tracker D3 which made me think she was village because you know, I'm still alive. I have no more reads now except for pippy still, a little bit of alissa and Dubz since Pippy's seer thing. I've exhausted my list. The people I've tracked are in no way clear but I've turned up with nothing. Lynch me if you want. That's all the info I have.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How did you get results N3?Okay, so I'm a tracker and I'm pretty sure I'm village since I didn't get the invite to wolf chat.
D1: Coop. She was my PM partner so of course I'm gonna check her out first. She did nothing.
D2: Pippy. I was blocked
D3: SAR. She did nothing.
D4: Alissa. She did nothing
D5: Tried wondering. I was blocked again. Plus she died.
My wolf reads are essentially who I tracked and I ended up with zilch. I told dubz I'm a tracker D3 which made me think she was village because you know, I'm still alive. I have no more reads now except for pippy still, a little bit of alissa and Dubz since Pippy's seer thing. I've exhausted my list. The people I've tracked are in no way clear but I've turned up with nothing. Lynch me if you want. That's all the info I have.
I didn't say it mattered, I'm just encouraging votes.So why does it matter that a tie's sitting then?
Crap. I forgot. That night I was gonna track miz but night got cancelled.How did you get results N3?
So move N3 to N4 and so on
And you're voting with Lawpy yesterday and today? Why would dubz/Lawpy be w/w? Why have you not pushed for alissa since D2? And how did you track N3?Okay, so I'm a tracker and I'm pretty sure I'm village since I didn't get the invite to wolf chat.
D1: Coop. She was my PM partner so of course I'm gonna check her out first. She did nothing.
D2: Pippy. I was blocked
D3: SAR. She did nothing.
D4: Alissa. She did nothing
D5: Tried wondering. I was blocked again. Plus she died.
My wolf reads are essentially who I tracked and I ended up with zilch. I told dubz I'm a tracker D3 which made me think she was village because you know, I'm still alive. I have no more reads now except for pippy still, a little bit of alissa and Dubz since Pippy's seer thing. I've exhausted my list. The people I've tracked are in no way clear but I've turned up with nothing. Lynch me if you want. That's all the info I have.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 123K
