You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Game Thread: Meats's Reading List: WWhat I Read in 2019
Started by vetmedhead
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
idk it sounded like you didn't want MsP to be voted.I didn't say it mattered, I'm just encouraging votes.
I'm feeling wishy washy about it. Based on my tone read of her, she's coming across as village to me. But I also know I'm not the greatest at reading her and she has fooled me in the past.idk it sounded like you didn't want MsP to be voted.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I answered the last one. I kept going back and forth with alissa in my head. Tracked on a whim I guess.And you're voting with Lawpy yesterday and today? Why would dubz/Lawpy be w/w? Why have you not pushed for alissa since D2? And how did you track N3?
Ok here briefly. 8 cute Bernese pups!
I see. What about the other two questions?I answered the last one. I kept going back and forth with alissa in my head. Tracked on a whim I guess.
I’m still thinking dubz is an alpha
Just keeps hopping around in my brain. Dubz definitely has the mod and player experience to concoct such a huge lie.I’m still thinking dubz is an alpha
soooooo
lynch MsP
day 7 When Books Attack Lynch tally
MsP (4) - alissa, AM, WZ, jMOOSE
WZ (3) - Pippy2.0/Lawp, genny, MsP
7/8
missing: @Doggo Labs
Lynch closes at 7:00 PM PST/8:00 PM MST/9:00 PM CST/10:00 PM EST (0.5 hours)
MsP (4) - alissa, AM, WZ, jMOOSE
WZ (3) - Pippy2.0/Lawp, genny, MsP
7/8
missing: @Doggo Labs
Lynch closes at 7:00 PM PST/8:00 PM MST/9:00 PM CST/10:00 PM EST (0.5 hours)
[]
Where’s the scared react....Don't wow me, I got a cold for Valentine's Day and it's made me grumpy. 😛
Hope you feel better soon

I can't track one person twice in two nights. Besides I didn't see alissa do anything so I was looking elsewhere. It's not like I saw her with gun in her hand. As for pippy and dubz one's flip determined the other. Why would pippy bold face lie about seeing dubz in the restricted section. I decided to go with voting dubz and like I mentioned earlier that last minute unlynch on coop was weird.I see. What about the other two questions?
I want to vote dubz but I also don’t want to make the tie...
Wouldn't it be nice if Ms P would unlynch and then relynch?I want to vote dubz but I also don’t want to make the tie...
That would be niceWouldn't it be nice if Ms P would unlynch and then relynch?
Okay well let’s do
Lunch Dubz
Bout to play cards with my grandparents so I need to vote
Lunch Dubz
Bout to play cards with my grandparents so I need to vote
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How many wolves do you think there are?I can't track one person twice in two nights. Besides I didn't see alissa do anything so I was looking elsewhere. It's not like I saw her with gun in her hand. As for pippy and dubz one's flip determined the other. Why would pippy bold face lie about seeing dubz in the restricted section. I decided to go with voting dubz and like I mentioned earlier that last minute unlynch on coop was weird.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You are all extremely boring
I am especially disappointed in genny, for the record
I am especially disappointed in genny, for the record
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Good luck catching wolves when you can't even generate discussion without me around. I hope you all lose.
Lynch closed, results pending
FINAL Day 7 When Books Attack Lynch tally
MsP (4) - alissa, AM, WZ, jMOOSE
WZ (4) - Pippy2.0/Lawp, genny, MsP, doggo
8/8
missing:
Lynch closed
MsP (4) - alissa, AM, WZ, jMOOSE
WZ (4) - Pippy2.0/Lawp, genny, MsP, doggo
8/8
missing:
Lynch closed
[]
D7 Results
Much arguing and discontent among my library today, as they demanded I finish two books at the same time and be done with them both. In the fray, a different book was knocked off my shelf and into the flames of my lit vanilla pumpkin candle.
Dead is
Goodreads description:
What do a dead cat, a computer whiz-kid, an Electric Monk who believes the world is pink, quantum mechanics, a Chronologist over 200 years old, Samuel Taylor Coleridge (poet), and pizza have in common? Apparently not much; until Dirk Gently, self-styled private investigator, sets out to prove the fundamental interconnectedness of all things by solving a mysterious murder, assisting a mysterious professor, unravelling a mysterious mystery, and eating a lot of pizza – not to mention saving the entire human race from extinction along the way (at no extra charge). To find out more, read this book (better still, buy it, then read it) – or contact Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency. ‘A thumping good detective-ghost-horror-whodunnit-time travel-romantic-musical-comedy epic.’
RosterMuch arguing and discontent among my library today, as they demanded I finish two books at the same time and be done with them both. In the fray, a different book was knocked off my shelf and into the flames of my lit vanilla pumpkin candle.
Dead is
@Doggo Labs , who was Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency by Douglas Adams, a VILLAGER who was vanilla
Goodreads description:
What do a dead cat, a computer whiz-kid, an Electric Monk who believes the world is pink, quantum mechanics, a Chronologist over 200 years old, Samuel Taylor Coleridge (poet), and pizza have in common? Apparently not much; until Dirk Gently, self-styled private investigator, sets out to prove the fundamental interconnectedness of all things by solving a mysterious murder, assisting a mysterious professor, unravelling a mysterious mystery, and eating a lot of pizza – not to mention saving the entire human race from extinction along the way (at no extra charge). To find out more, read this book (better still, buy it, then read it) – or contact Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency. ‘A thumping good detective-ghost-horror-whodunnit-time travel-romantic-musical-comedy epic.’
7 Players Remain
On Hold at the Library
- @genny
- @WildZoo
- @johnnaboo / @Miranda Senft
- @Ms Procrastinator
- @Animal Midwife
- @PippyPony --->Pippy 2.0: @Lawper
- @alissa14
SOLD, GIVEN AWAY, LOST, OR DAMAGED
- sporty - Butter: A Rich History by Elaine Khosrova - Post Restrictor -
RESALE VALUE $0.50 doggo - There There by Tommy Orange - Popular - RESALE VALUE $0.50- now ???- killerleaf - If on a winter's night a traveler by Italo Calvino - Post Editor -
RESALE VALUE $0.50 - Navilly - Educated by Tara Westover - Lingerer -
RESALE VALUE $0.50 - dolphin - Pachinko by Min Jin Lee - Scapegoat -
RESALE VALUE $0.50 - Miz - All Systems Red: The Murderbot Diaries by Martha Wells - Hider -
RESALE VALUE $0.50 - Barks - Casino Royale by Ian Fleming - Silencer -
RESALE VALUE $1.00 - SAR - Snuff by Terry Pratchett - Ear Worm -
RESALE VALUE $0.50 - Coops - The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson - Vengeful -
RESALE VALUE $0.50 - BC - The Imp of the Mind by Lee Baer - Double Voter -
RESALE VALUE $0.50 - Wondering - Nine Pints by Rose George - PM Switcher -
RESALE VALUE $0.50 - Doggo - Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency by Douglas Adams - Vanilla -
RESALE VALUE $0.50
It is now N7. Night deadline is 5:00 AM PST/6:00 AM MST/7:00 AM CST/8:00 AM EST.
Please mail me your night actions on the fastest coconuts you own.
Please mail me your night actions on the fastest coconuts you own.
Contingency Lynch MsP
Seriously how did doggo die?
Please all, Nk me insteadContingency Lynch MsP
I suspect Cheese.D7 ResultsRoster
Much arguing and discontent among my library today, as they demanded I finish two books at the same time and be done with them both. In the fray, a different book was knocked off my shelf and into the flames of my lit vanilla pumpkin candle.
Dead is@Doggo Labs , who was Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency by Douglas Adams, a VILLAGER who was vanilla![]()
Goodreads description:
What do a dead cat, a computer whiz-kid, an Electric Monk who believes the world is pink, quantum mechanics, a Chronologist over 200 years old, Samuel Taylor Coleridge (poet), and pizza have in common? Apparently not much; until Dirk Gently, self-styled private investigator, sets out to prove the fundamental interconnectedness of all things by solving a mysterious murder, assisting a mysterious professor, unravelling a mysterious mystery, and eating a lot of pizza – not to mention saving the entire human race from extinction along the way (at no extra charge). To find out more, read this book (better still, buy it, then read it) – or contact Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency. ‘A thumping good detective-ghost-horror-whodunnit-time travel-romantic-musical-comedy epic.’
7 Players Remain
On Hold at the Library
Stacked on my Desk
- @genny
- @WildZoo
- @johnnaboo / @Miranda Senft
Accidentally Kicked Under my Bed
- @Ms Procrastinator
- @Animal Midwife
- @PippyPony --->Pippy 2.0: @Lawper
- @alissa14
Actually Made it on a BookshelfCLOSED BECAUSE CHEESE KNOCKED IT DOWN
SOLD, GIVEN AWAY, LOST, OR DAMAGED
- sporty - Butter: A Rich History by Elaine Khosrova - Post Restrictor -
RESALE VALUE $0.50doggo - There There by Tommy Orange - Popular - RESALE VALUE $0.50- now ???- killerleaf - If on a winter's night a traveler by Italo Calvino - Post Editor -
RESALE VALUE $0.50- Navilly - Educated by Tara Westover - Lingerer -
RESALE VALUE $0.50- dolphin - Pachinko by Min Jin Lee - Scapegoat -
RESALE VALUE $0.50- Miz - All Systems Red: The Murderbot Diaries by Martha Wells - Hider -
RESALE VALUE $0.50- Barks - Casino Royale by Ian Fleming - Silencer -
RESALE VALUE $1.00- SAR - Snuff by Terry Pratchett - Ear Worm -
RESALE VALUE $0.50- Coops - The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson - Vengeful -
RESALE VALUE $0.50- BC - The Imp of the Mind by Lee Baer - Double Voter -
RESALE VALUE $0.50- Wondering - Nine Pints by Rose George - PM Switcher -
RESALE VALUE $0.50- Doggo - Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency by Douglas Adams - Vanilla -
RESALE VALUE $0.50
It is now N7. Night deadline is 5:00 AM PST/6:00 AM MST/7:00 AM CST/8:00 AM EST.
Please mail me your night actions on the fastest coconuts you own.
go coconuts go!!!
It's always CheeseI suspect Cheese.
go coconuts go!!!
He's the ultimate wolf
I think of him as a chaos agent.It's always Cheese
He's the ultimate wolf
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Wow, guys. Wow.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
night closed, don’t talk too much.
(I may actually be asleep)
(I may actually be asleep)
N7 Results
Despite the drama of lynch, the books were up to their typical shenanigans. One book was found in many many pieces. Or pages that is. This book had every single page torn from the spine, leaving only the cover intact. Ouch.
Dead is
Goodreads description:
Tonight, Evelyn Hardcastle will be killed... again.
It is meant to be a celebration but it ends in tragedy. As fireworks explode overhead, Evelyn Hardcastle, the young and beautiful daughter of the house, is killed.
But Evelyn will not die just once. Until Aiden – one of the guests summoned to Blackheath for the party – can solve her murder, the day will repeat itself, over and over again. Every time ending with the fateful pistol shot.
The only way to break this cycle is to identify the killer. But each time the day begins again, Aiden wakes in the body of a different guest. And someone is determined to prevent him ever escaping Blackheath...
In a strange turn of events, please note that LYNCH DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED FOR *ONE* ADDITIONAL HOUR. *

cue the eerie music

*
RosterDespite the drama of lynch, the books were up to their typical shenanigans. One book was found in many many pieces. Or pages that is. This book had every single page torn from the spine, leaving only the cover intact. Ouch.
Dead is
@Ms Procrastinator , who was The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton, a VILLAGER who was an excellent investigator that could track one player each night.
Goodreads description:
Tonight, Evelyn Hardcastle will be killed... again.
It is meant to be a celebration but it ends in tragedy. As fireworks explode overhead, Evelyn Hardcastle, the young and beautiful daughter of the house, is killed.
But Evelyn will not die just once. Until Aiden – one of the guests summoned to Blackheath for the party – can solve her murder, the day will repeat itself, over and over again. Every time ending with the fateful pistol shot.
The only way to break this cycle is to identify the killer. But each time the day begins again, Aiden wakes in the body of a different guest. And someone is determined to prevent him ever escaping Blackheath...
In a strange turn of events, please note that LYNCH DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED FOR *ONE* ADDITIONAL HOUR. *
6 Players Remain
On Hold at the Library
- @genny
- @WildZoo
- @johnnaboo / @Miranda Senft
- @PippyPony --->Pippy 2.0: @Lawper
- @alissa14
- @Animal Midwife
SOLD, GIVEN AWAY, LOST, OR DAMAGED
- sporty - Butter: A Rich History by Elaine Khosrova - Post Restrictor -
RESALE VALUE $0.50 doggo - There There by Tommy Orange - Popular - RESALE VALUE $0.50- now ???- killerleaf - If on a winter's night a traveler by Italo Calvino - Post Editor -
RESALE VALUE $0.50 - Navilly - Educated by Tara Westover - Lingerer -
RESALE VALUE $0.50 - dolphin - Pachinko by Min Jin Lee - Scapegoat -
RESALE VALUE $0.50 - Miz - All Systems Red: The Murderbot Diaries by Martha Wells - Hider -
RESALE VALUE $0.50 - Barks - Casino Royale by Ian Fleming - Silencer -
RESALE VALUE $1.00 - SAR - Snuff by Terry Pratchett - Ear Worm -
RESALE VALUE $0.50 - Coops - The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson - Vengeful -
RESALE VALUE $0.50 - BC - The Imp of the Mind by Lee Baer - Double Voter -
RESALE VALUE $0.50 - Wondering - Nine Pints by Rose George - PM Switcher -
RESALE VALUE $0.50 - Doggo - Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency by Douglas Adams - Vanilla -
RESALE VALUE $0.50 - MsP - The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton - Tracker -
RESALE VALUE $0.50 —>$0.25
It is now D8. Lynch deadline is EXTENDED to 8:00 PM PST/9:00 PM MST/10:00 PM CST/11:00 PM EST.
Use your extra time wisely.
Use your extra time wisely.
Last edited:
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It was not weirdI can't track one person twice in two nights. Besides I didn't see alissa do anything so I was looking elsewhere. It's not like I saw her with gun in her hand. As for pippy and dubz one's flip determined the other. Why would pippy bold face lie about seeing dubz in the restricted section. I decided to go with voting dubz and like I mentioned earlier that last minute unlynch on coop was weird.
I have already explained my thought process on most of this right after coop died, so I won't repeat myself on that. Just because others didn't pick up on the vengeance hint doesn't mean those of us who have been around for a while didn't. Pip chose to stay off entirely, I chose to help coop with her plan.
And again, I would not have let BC sit there and get killed, knowing it was likely since coop had been eyeing her for days. I also wouldn't have had to wait to move if I'd had a packmate available to be like "hey jump off coop and then I'll jump off". As it was, I had to wait for someone else to shift so that I wouldn't be the one to make a tie.
It's not that hard to understand.
I also don't think pippy lied about seeing me in the restricted section, it just doesn't mean what she thought it meant. Or what lawper thinks it means. I was hoping he'd give a nice, different perspective but here we are just following along in the tunnel. It remains that you all are looking at the info as if it said "DUBZ IS A WOLF!" when it didn't at all. And that's more disappointing to me than anything else.
You guys haven't actually lynched a wolf yet this game so maybe you should try doing that instead of CONSTANTLY BOTHERING A NEUTRAL.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
And I just saw MsP is dead but I already had that all typed up, so meh.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Also that flip is sad, how'd wolves **** up the MsP/BC tie so bad?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
DAY 1 Official Bert Reads More Than Ernie Tally
sporty (5) - AM, Pippy, BC, Doggo
MsP (2) - dolphin, Barks
Doggo (4) - dubz, MsP, alissa, Sporty
WZ (1) -Killer
Lissa (2) - Coop, genny
Nav (2) - miz, SAR
Wonder (1) - Jboo
miz (2) - Wonder, Nav
18/18
FINAL Day 2 Official Throw the Book at Em Tally
MsP (2) - AM, Barks
Nav (5) - Miz, Genny, Alissa, BC
Alissa (4) - WZ, MsP, SAR, Killer
Wonder (1) - Jboo
WZ (1) - Pippy
Killer (2) - Wonder, Coop
Barks (1) - Dolphin
15/16
Missing: Navilly
FINAL Day 3 Official Don't Bother me I'm Reading Tally
MsP (4) - AM, SAR, Coop, Dolphin
Nav (9) - miz, pipE, Alissa, WZ, BC, MsP, Barks, Wondering
BC (1) - JMoose
Barks (1) - Genny
14/15
Missing: Navilly
Day 4 FINAL Official I Can Stop Reading Whenever I Want, Okay?! Tally
MsP (4) - SAR, dolph, alissa, Barks
BC (4) - jmoose, Pippy, Coop, Miz
Barks (2) - genny, MsP
jmoose (3) - BC, DubZ
12/14 voting
Missing: Animal Midwife & WonderingStudent
FINAL Day 5 Official Reading Swag Bag Tally
Barks (9) - AM, WZ, genny, BC, Coops, Jboo, MsP, Alissa
DubZ (1) - Pippy
SAR (1) - Wonder
Alissa (1) - Barks
11/12
missing: SAR
Day 6 Official Don't Test Me *FINAL* Tally
WZ (4) - Pippy, Coops, genny, MsP
Coops (6) - BC, alissa, AM, Doggo, jboo
BC (1) - Wondering
10/11
missing: WildZoo
FINAL Day 7 When Books Attack Lynch tally
MsP (4) - alissa, AM, WZ, jMOOSE
WZ (4) - Pippy2.0/Lawp, genny, MsP, doggo
8/8
sporty (5) - AM, Pippy, BC, Doggo
MsP (2) - dolphin, Barks
Doggo (4) - dubz, MsP, alissa, Sporty
WZ (1) -Killer
Lissa (2) - Coop, genny
Nav (2) - miz, SAR
Wonder (1) - Jboo
miz (2) - Wonder, Nav
18/18
FINAL Day 2 Official Throw the Book at Em Tally
MsP (2) - AM, Barks
Nav (5) - Miz, Genny, Alissa, BC
Alissa (4) - WZ, MsP, SAR, Killer
Wonder (1) - Jboo
WZ (1) - Pippy
Killer (2) - Wonder, Coop
Barks (1) - Dolphin
15/16
Missing: Navilly
FINAL Day 3 Official Don't Bother me I'm Reading Tally
MsP (4) - AM, SAR, Coop, Dolphin
Nav (9) - miz, pipE, Alissa, WZ, BC, MsP, Barks, Wondering
BC (1) - JMoose
Barks (1) - Genny
14/15
Missing: Navilly
Day 4 FINAL Official I Can Stop Reading Whenever I Want, Okay?! Tally
MsP (4) - SAR, dolph, alissa, Barks
BC (4) - jmoose, Pippy, Coop, Miz
Barks (2) - genny, MsP
jmoose (3) - BC, DubZ
12/14 voting
Missing: Animal Midwife & WonderingStudent
FINAL Day 5 Official Reading Swag Bag Tally
Barks (9) - AM, WZ, genny, BC, Coops, Jboo, MsP, Alissa
DubZ (1) - Pippy
SAR (1) - Wonder
Alissa (1) - Barks
11/12
missing: SAR
Day 6 Official Don't Test Me *FINAL* Tally
WZ (4) - Pippy, Coops, genny, MsP
Coops (6) - BC, alissa, AM, Doggo, jboo
BC (1) - Wondering
10/11
missing: WildZoo
FINAL Day 7 When Books Attack Lynch tally
MsP (4) - alissa, AM, WZ, jMOOSE
WZ (4) - Pippy2.0/Lawp, genny, MsP, doggo
8/8
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why are you voting for me when you have genny in your wolf listContingency lynch dubz
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@Animal Midwife I need to ask you about your pippy read again
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh and the lynch extension was me. I thought it would be something more exciting lol
SPICYYou guys haven't actually lynched a wolf yet this game so maybe you should try doing that

Because I was blocked last night. Which at this stage of the game, if you are truly 3p, would be clearing. Mods didn’t announce lylo, so 2w, 3v, and 3rd party is not a possibility. That leaves 2 wolves vs 4 village, or one wolf and one 3p.Why are you voting for me when you have genny in your wolf list
What was the point of this question when you were the only living player tracked by her?Can everyone still alive that MsP tracked confirm that they did not perform a night action?
Still reading that slot village.@Animal Midwife I need to ask you about your pippy read again
alissa lynched dubz before night closed though. So if the latter scenario is true, that would still make dubz 3p. If it's the former, then how exactly are you cleared?Because I was blocked last night. Which at this stage of the game, if you are truly 3p, would be clearing. Mods didn’t announce lylo, so 2w, 3v, and 3rd party is not a possibility. That leaves 2 wolves vs 4 village, or one wolf and one 3p.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
She voted for me before night closedBecause I was blocked last night. Which at this stage of the game, if you are truly 3p, would be clearing. Mods didn’t announce lylo, so 2w, 3v, and 3rd party is not a possibility. That leaves 2 wolves vs 4 village, or one wolf and one 3p.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Numbers make sense though
lynch alissa
lynch alissa
I didn’t say it cleared me if Dubz isn’t 3p. For someone who is precise in what you say, you seem to miss it when others are equally precise. Dubz can either continue to say she’s 3p, or she can throw shade at me, but not both.If it's the former, then how exactly are you cleared?
And actually, it could be one wolf vs 5 village.
So which are you reading her as? Because I don't really see how alissa's vote is justified in either scenario.I didn’t say it cleared me if Dubz isn’t 3p. For someone who is precise in what you say, you seem to miss it when others are equally precise. Dubz can either continue to say she’s 3p, or she can throw shade at me, but not both.
Don't you think 16% is a ridiculously low ratio?And actually, it could be one wolf vs 5 village.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 124K