Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Game Thread: Meats's Reading List: WWhat I Read in 2019
Started by vetmedhead
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Where is @Lawper? I asked a question like 2 hours ago.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NyQuil time is fast approaching. I don't know if I'll make it to lynch close.Yeah, I‘m not a fan. Close is past my bedtime now
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I have already put in a request to rescind it! I told you I don't know what my abilities do before I use them!I can't believe you're making us do this for an extra hour![]()
You can't rescind it if plawpy doesn't show!
It's okay guys. I rarely go to bed before 1 am so will stay up for all of you.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah I know mods already said no to my request. I did ask though.You can't rescind it if plawpy doesn't show!
I should have used the one that mentioned the river Styx, probably would have sent myself to the underworld or something. At least that would be entertaining.
Lynch alissa
But I’m very very unsure of this
But I’m very very unsure of this
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
This one said it would give me extra time to think, which I guess I could have figured out, but idk i thought it was going to help me specifically
Day 8 Tallybandonment Lynch Tally
AKA Official How Could You Think I'd Leave Matilda Out Tally
WZ (2) - lawper, alissa
Alissa (4) - WZ, AM, Genny, Jboo
Genny ()
Lynch leader: @alissa14
6/6
Lynch deadline in 1 hour 7 minutes.... orrrrrrrr is it?
AKA Official How Could You Think I'd Leave Matilda Out Tally
WZ (2) - lawper, alissa
Alissa (4) - WZ, AM, Genny, Jboo
Genny ()
Lynch leader: @alissa14
6/6
Lynch deadline in 1 hour 7 minutes.... orrrrrrrr is it?
I love how your entire defense thus far has been, "come on, I'm not that dumb as a wolf" and then you say you can't figure out that extra time to think = lynch extension. 😛This one said it would give me extra time to think, which I guess I could have figured out, but idk i thought it was going to help me specifically
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I didn't think meats would do that to herself!I love how your entire defense thus far has been, "come on, I'm not that dumb as a wolf" and then you say you can't figure out that extra time to think = lynch extension. 😛
Quoting this so I don’t have to keep finding itDAY 1 Official Bert Reads More Than Ernie Tally
sporty (5) - AM, Pippy, BC, Doggo
MsP (2) - dolphin, Barks
Doggo (4) - dubz, MsP, alissa, Sporty
WZ (1) -Killer
Lissa (2) - Coop, genny
Nav (2) - miz, SAR
Wonder (1) - Jboo
miz (2) - Wonder, Nav
18/18
FINAL Day 2 Official Throw the Book at Em Tally
MsP (2) - AM, Barks
Nav (5) - Miz, Genny, Alissa, BC
Alissa (4) - WZ, MsP, SAR, Killer
Wonder (1) - Jboo
WZ (1) - Pippy
Killer (2) - Wonder, Coop
Barks (1) - Dolphin
15/16
Missing: Navilly
FINAL Day 3 Official Don't Bother me I'm Reading Tally
MsP (4) - AM, SAR, Coop, Dolphin
Nav (9) - miz, pipE, Alissa, WZ, BC, MsP, Barks, Wondering
BC (1) - JMoose
Barks (1) - Genny
14/15
Missing: Navilly
Day 4 FINAL Official I Can Stop Reading Whenever I Want, Okay?! Tally
MsP (4) - SAR, dolph, alissa, Barks
BC (4) - jmoose, Pippy, Coop, Miz
Barks (2) - genny, MsP
jmoose (3) - BC, DubZ
12/14 voting
Missing: Animal Midwife & WonderingStudent
FINAL Day 5 Official Reading Swag Bag Tally
Barks (9) - AM, WZ, genny, BC, Coops, Jboo, MsP, Alissa
DubZ (1) - Pippy
SAR (1) - Wonder
Alissa (1) - Barks
11/12
missing: SAR
Day 6 Official Don't Test Me *FINAL* Tally
WZ (4) - Pippy, Coops, genny, MsP
Coops (6) - BC, alissa, AM, Doggo, jboo
BC (1) - Wondering
10/11
missing: WildZoo
FINAL Day 7 When Books Attack Lynch tally
MsP (4) - alissa, AM, WZ, jMOOSE
WZ (4) - Pippy2.0/Lawp, genny, MsP, doggo
8/8
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Who else would you rather lynch?Lynch alissa
But I’m very very unsure of this
Great question, still thinkingWho else would you rather lynch?
Omg what about this game made you think I was trying to be nice to myselfI didn't think meats would do that to herself!
Current tinfoil: jmoo planned to bus dolphin from the start, knowing how much dolphin hates wolfing. she was just waiting for a tie made by a villager that they wanted to get rid of so she could get credit for killing dolphin. I know it's not a Pippy-quality tinfoil, but the paranoia is still growing.
Why tf would I do that? She wasn’t even on anyone’s radar at the time. That tinfoil would have more weight if she had a modicum of suspicion already on her, but she didn’t.Current tinfoil: jmoo planned to bus dolphin from the start, knowing how much dolphin hates wolfing. she was just waiting for a tie made by a villager that they wanted to get rid of so she could get credit for killing dolphin. I know it's not a Pippy-quality tinfoil, but the paranoia is still growing.
I didn't say it made sense!Why tf would I do that? She wasn’t even on anyone’s radar at the time. That tinfoil would have more weight if she had a modicum of suspicion already on her, but she didn’t.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Genny pls, this is how you choke, trust me I know, I won the award. Jboo is fine!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I should have thought back to the fact that you opened yourself up to an infinite number of PMs by allowing me to lift all restrictionsOmg what about this game made you think I was trying to be nice to myself
I feel like the longer Lawpy is gone, the more I believe he's a wolf.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Man, I was gonna pretend to forget that lynch got extended.Well looks like I got lynched. village loses! Sorry I haven’t been around much today. I’ve been doing hw
I hated thatI should have thought back to the fact that you opened yourself up to an infinite number of PMs by allowing me to lift all restrictions
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I figured you wouldI hated that

D e r p c l e a rWell looks like I got lynched. village loses! Sorry I haven’t been around much today. I’ve been doing hw
e
n
i
e
d
You said you think lynching dubz loses the game yet you're lynching her.AM I think you’re letting the wolves get to you.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😢I figured you would![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hey I only opened one PM!
I already said self prez. I personally think genny is a better target. Also jmoose is a likely convert candidateD e r p c l e a r
e
n
i
e
d
You said you think lynching dubz loses the game yet you're lynching her.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
SpicyD e r p c l e a r
e
n
i
e
d
MOOSE is very much convinced that AM is a wolf and alissa is village.
Honestly I’m not caught up on thread. I realized what time it was and wanted to see lynch results. I just realized the lynch was extendedMan, I was gonna pretend to forget that lynch got extended.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
AM you'd better not be a wolf, I want my 3p+village win! You already got me the wolf combo last year!
Sigh, this is why I'll never get all the achievements in this game
Sigh, this is why I'll never get all the achievements in this game
And we're back
Okay, so then you don't think dubz is a wolf at all.I already said self prez. I personally think genny is a better target. Also jmoose is a likely convert candidate
Well, MOOSE is wrong on me yet again.MOOSE is very much convinced that AM is a wolf and alissa is village.
Sorry for the delay. Apparently I scraped my arm few hours ago and didn't realize until I saw it was bleeding. I'm okay after I bandaged it up. Catching up now.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh another one of these
Is this when AM finds all the times moose was wrong about her and then moose claims she was just pretending those times but this time IT'S FOR REAL?!?!

Is this when AM finds all the times moose was wrong about her and then moose claims she was just pretending those times but this time IT'S FOR REAL?!?!

That's pretty much it@Lawper Do you have any special talents besides seering one wolf once?
This post makes me cringe. All confidence is gone. It's like you're trying to throw the choke award my way.AM you'd better not be a wolf, I want my 3p+village win! You already got me the wolf combo last year!
Sigh, this is why I'll never get all the achievements in this game
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh come on, I'm 3p, I make up my reads as I goThis post makes me cringe. All confidence is gone. It's like you're trying to throw the choke award my way.
But also yes, I don't want it anymore, please choke
So who's a wolf with AM?MOOSE is very much convinced that AM is a wolf and alissa is village.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Unless you're village, then don't choke, not this time anyway.Oh come on, I'm 3p, I make up my reads as I go
But also yes, I don't want it anymore, please choke
Just like, wait until we're on opposite teams, ok?
Dubz as alpha or at least a wolf with a lynch avoidanceSo who's a wolf with AM?
But I reread Alissa's enthusiasm for thinking ms p was a wolf, and it's just so gleeful and village-sounding.Unless you're village, then don't choke, not this time anyway.
Just like, wait until we're on opposite teams, ok?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 124K

