You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Game Thread: Meats's Reading List: WWhat I Read in 2019
Started by vetmedhead
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Okay, but you don't think dubz is a wolf so a lynch avoidance would mean the game was already over.You guys know I’ve had lynch avoidance as a wolf before right? That’s probably why it’s starlo. Having lynch avoidance in play makes knowing when lylo is much more confusing
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Are you a wolf genny? Because those are the only circumstances under which this is allowedi kind of want to lynch dubz
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
no, but ... it's really tempting.Are you a wolf genny? Because those are the only circumstances under which this is allowed
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Though at least if I die today it won't technically be on my birthday, and then @Melchizedek can suck it 

Me right now: 

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'll leave you in peace for your final few minutes of the lynch. Don't **** it up!
Why?Me right now:![]()
i don't understand why you're voting alissa if you don't think she's a wolf.Me right now:![]()
I think the evidence is there, MOOSE disagrees.i don't understand why you're voting alissa if you don't think she's a wolf.
is MOOSE a wolf?
The lynching has closed.
Please wait for the next available moderator.
You are user number... 7 (sev-en) in the queue. Approximate wait time is... 90 (nine-ty) minutes. Thank you.
Please wait for the next available moderator.
You are user number... 7 (sev-en) in the queue. Approximate wait time is... 90 (nine-ty) minutes. Thank you.
Oh yeah, didn’t you know? We’re good cop bad cop hydra’ing.is MOOSE a wolf?
obvi sarcasm
90????? 
Sounds like it’s beddy bye time thenThe lynching has closed.
Please wait for the next available moderator.
You are user number... 7 (sev-en) in the queue. Approximate wait time is... 90 (nine-ty) minutes. Thank you.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Perfect, just enough time for me to pretend to wolf brag...The lynching has closed.
Please wait for the next available moderator.
You are user number... 7 (sev-en) in the queue. Approximate wait time is... 90 (nine-ty) minutes. Thank you.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Wait, did I say that out loud?
**********************************
***********************************
Though at least if I die today it won't technically be on my birthday, and then @Melchizedek can suck it![]()
***********************************
am I that slow....The lynching has closed.
Please wait for the next available moderator.
You are user number... 7 (sev-en) in the queue. Approximate wait time is... 90 (nine-ty) minutes. Thank you.
Please pretend I can close thread.
I don’t even know at this point. Process of elimination. I’m village, I Hope AM is village and you’re 3P that means genny and JMOOSE are wolves. But idkWhat's making you wolf read genny?
**********************************
![]()
***********************************
I support the watching cheezits
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
But kaydubssssss I wanna ****post!!am I that slow....
Please pretend I can close thread.
We all want things!!!But kaydubssssss I wanna ****post!!
Just do it. It’s almost your birthday.But kaydubssssss I wanna ****post!!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ooo but I still win!Village loses y’all
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Also shhh you're not supposed to be talking Alissa!!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I was going to taunt some more but then I remembered I'm trying to be friends with the village even if they scorn me.
So I hope you guys didn't just actually lose, I really do!
So I hope you guys didn't just actually lose, I really do!
I may fall asleep before results are out. If the game is over, I'd like to be added to dead chat.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I want to be added to dead chat even if the game isn't over, but as kaydubs saidI may fall asleep before results are out. If the game is over, I'd like to be added to dead chat.
We all want things!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Also if the game really is over and the wolves haven't posted their video brags yet I will be very disappointed. Again.
Day 8 Tallybandonment *FINAL* Lynch Tally
AKA Official How Could You Think I'd Leave Matilda Out Tally
WZ (2) - lawper, alissa
Alissa (4) - WZ, AM, Genny, Jboo
Genny ()
Lynch leader: @alissa14
6/6
Lynch closed
D8 (/D*/STARLO) Results
After a spell to extend theagony discussion, the books were all kerfuffled. Who among them was a baddie? A goodie? Eh. Whatever. Not like anyone reads these. (DESPITE THIS GAME BEING ABOUT READING!!
)
Dead is
Goodreads description:
Fascinated by our pervasive fear of dead bodies, mortician Caitlin Doughty embarks on a global expedition to discover how other cultures care for the dead. From Zoroastrian sky burials to wish-granting Bolivian skulls, she investigates the world’s funerary customs and expands our sense of what it means to treat the dead with dignity. Her account questions the rituals of the American funeral industry—especially chemical embalming—and suggests that the most effective traditions are those that allow mourners to personally attend to the body of the deceased.
Exquisitely illustrated by artist Landis Blair, From Here to Eternity is an adventure into the morbid unknown, a fascinating tour through the unique ways people everywhere confront mortality.
RosterAfter a spell to extend the
)Dead is
@alissa14 , who was From Here to Eternity by Caitlin Doughty, a VILLAGER who can cast a vote in the lynch cycle following her death.
Goodreads description:
Fascinated by our pervasive fear of dead bodies, mortician Caitlin Doughty embarks on a global expedition to discover how other cultures care for the dead. From Zoroastrian sky burials to wish-granting Bolivian skulls, she investigates the world’s funerary customs and expands our sense of what it means to treat the dead with dignity. Her account questions the rituals of the American funeral industry—especially chemical embalming—and suggests that the most effective traditions are those that allow mourners to personally attend to the body of the deceased.
Exquisitely illustrated by artist Landis Blair, From Here to Eternity is an adventure into the morbid unknown, a fascinating tour through the unique ways people everywhere confront mortality.
5 Players Remain
On Hold at the Library
- @genny
- @WildZoo
- @johnnaboo / @Miranda Senft
- @PippyPony --->Pippy 2.0: @Lawper
- @Animal Midwife
SOLD, GIVEN AWAY, LOST, OR DAMAGED
- sporty - Butter: A Rich History by Elaine Khosrova - Post Restrictor -
RESALE VALUE $0.50 doggo - There There by Tommy Orange - Popular - RESALE VALUE $0.50- now ???- killerleaf - If on a winter's night a traveler by Italo Calvino - Post Editor -
RESALE VALUE $0.50 - Navilly - Educated by Tara Westover - Lingerer -
RESALE VALUE $0.50 - dolphin - Pachinko by Min Jin Lee - Scapegoat -
RESALE VALUE $0.50 - Miz - All Systems Red: The Murderbot Diaries by Martha Wells - Hider -
RESALE VALUE $0.50 - Barks - Casino Royale by Ian Fleming - Silencer -
RESALE VALUE $1.00 - SAR - Snuff by Terry Pratchett - Ear Worm -
RESALE VALUE $0.50 - Coops - The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson - Vengeful -
RESALE VALUE $0.50 - BC - The Imp of the Mind by Lee Baer - Double Voter -
RESALE VALUE $0.50 - Wondering - Nine Pints by Rose George - PM Switcher -
RESALE VALUE $0.50 - Doggo - Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency by Douglas Adams - Vanilla -
RESALE VALUE $0.50 - MsP - The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton - Tracker -
RESALE VALUE $0.50 —>$0.25 - alissa - From Here to Eternity by Caitlin Doughty - Restless Spirit -
RESALE VALUE $0.50
It is now N8. Night deadline is 5:00 AM PST/6:00 AM MST/7:00 AM CST/8:00 AM EST?
GET ME SOME FRIES STAT.
GET ME SOME FRIES STAT.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Wow that wasn't 90 minutes at all
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hey I read...some of them!Not like anyone reads these.
****************************
is me
I is wolf
***********************************
is me
I is wolf
***********************************
Happy birthdayWow that wasn't 90 minutes at all
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
All of them?? I feel like there are some other deserving parties around hereDubz wins all the gullibles 🙄
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You guys better get to submitting your actions and probably choose carefully! Alissa's vote can't save you if a villager dies tonight!
All of them?? I feel like there are some other deserving parties around here
Well we were going to give you choke award again, but for your birfday we made genny take that one. So gullible award isnt so bad 😀
Everyone can go to dead chat. Party!!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yayyyy we're all dead!Everyone can go to dead chat. Party!!
Sorry y'all, turns out that I find delicious delicious risotto to be more important than all of you 😛The lynching has closed.
Please wait for the next available moderator.
You are user number... 7 (sev-en) in the queue. Approximate wait time is... 90 (nine-ty) minutes. Thank you.
About time.Yayyyy we're all dead!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You have your priorities in the correct orderSorry y'all, turns out that I find delicious delicious risotto to be more important than all of you 😛
![]()
Meanwhile, I'm chasing my beer with a dinner of rice krispies
Okay, I am armed with candy and frozen raspberry milk chocolate milanos, so I am prepared for any night actions that y'all would like to knit up for me
aaaand GO
aaaand GO
Chocolate!??Okay, I am armed with candy and frozen raspberry milk chocolate milanos, so I am prepared for any night actions that y'all would like to knit up for me
aaaand GO
****************
****************
Here Meats, I bought you a bookI am prepared for any night actions that y'all would like to knit up for me
*************
***********
(fun fact: I actually own this book, and no, I did not buy it for myself.)****************
Here Meats, I bought you a book
****************![]()
***********
Similar threads
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 124K