You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Game Thread: Meats's Reading List: WWhat I Read in 2019
Started by vetmedhead
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
It's really ok -- I might have done it... but now she won't hate you for killing her on her birthday, and it all worked out ok for the winOh whoops. So there was a chance to kill WZ!![]()

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyway, I hope it was fun! Sorry it was a little broken, if it's worth anything this game managed to last a whole day longer than even my most optimistic projections, so I was impressed.
This game vacillated wildly between being extremely village sided to being extremely wolf sided and back and forth basically every night of the game. My heart rate was very high.
Also - YES, roles and affiliations were RNG'd... with the exception of the Circe role. I originally had it as village but realized it was too ridiculously broken to be and also would be a hot mess if it ended up converted to the wolf team, but I liked the core concept of a wildly powerful player who had no idea what they hell they did, so I switched it to a neutral affiliation instead. The role couldn't go onto the bookshelf or be converted.
This game vacillated wildly between being extremely village sided to being extremely wolf sided and back and forth basically every night of the game. My heart rate was very high.
Also - YES, roles and affiliations were RNG'd... with the exception of the Circe role. I originally had it as village but realized it was too ridiculously broken to be and also would be a hot mess if it ended up converted to the wolf team, but I liked the core concept of a wildly powerful player who had no idea what they hell they did, so I switched it to a neutral affiliation instead. The role couldn't go onto the bookshelf or be converted.
Well... see everyone (hopefully) in the next game. I think I’m baby modding (for the first time EVER) with Nav![]()
By the way - if there are any superlatives that I missed, feel free to add your own! You all did great this game and I had fun watching the behind the scenes.
Should I be nervous?Yikes nice knowing youI mean good luck to you, I'm sure you'll learn a lot
YesShould I be nervous?
Awesome!! 😆
Don't show fear or you'll have to process the night resultsShould I be nervous?
What did I say in dead chat?! I said AM blocked me as villager and again as a wolf!
Did lawper kill me?
YesDid lawper kill me?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Grumble grumbleSorry about my ~f O R e v E r t U N n E L~ @WildZoo
😉
Making me scream my head off at everyone for 3 days for no reason
You're not forgiven, and neither is AM 😛
You just wanted to confuse people by killing the other bandwagon leader so no info could be gained 🤣Oh also, sorry for killing you @Doggo Labs . I suggested it pretty much so I could say the wolves were jerks
Also some other reason that honestly I'm kind of blanking on right now, probably having something to do with setting people up.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
AM: "The blocker is totally village!"
Me: "That seems suspect AM"
AM: "No no look at these reasons!"
Me, realizing the blocker is AM: "Oh yes you are correct, wow, how could I not see"
When did the conversion happen?
Me: "That seems suspect AM"
AM: "No no look at these reasons!"
Me, realizing the blocker is AM: "Oh yes you are correct, wow, how could I not see"
When did the conversion happen?
The first no-wolfkill night, same time dolphin was rezzedAM: "The blocker is totally village!"
Me: "That seems suspect AM"
AM: "No no look at these reasons!"
Me, realizing the blocker is AM: "Oh yes you are correct, wow, how could I not see"
When did the conversion happen?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Apologies to every villager I pushed this game. I very loosely picked people to put in my village pile early on and two of them were already wolves, one of them became one later. Didn't really make any changes to that list.
Posted this in my role PM last night:
Posted this in my role PM last night:
Why is anyone even listening to me about who to lynch?
1) I haven't been on a wolf lynch all game long
2) I notoriously make up reads lists when I'm 3p and just keep people around who will keep the thread active
3) I openly admitted I don't care who wins
4) I openly admitted I'm not even reading AM
5) I might be an alpha
🤣
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Huh, totally forgot there was no wolf kill n4 either 

I mean... there was a reason 😉Grumble grumble
Making me scream my head off at everyone for 3 days for no reason
You're not forgiven, and neither is AM 😛
I feel like everyone did!! Like uhhh, two no-wolfkill nights in a row, two people rezzed, maaaaaybe it’s possible that someone got converted somewhere down the line?Huh, totally forgot there was no wolf kill n4 either![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh wait I forgot about my sudden epiphanyI mean... there was a reason 😉
Had AM been converted yet then? If not then I get to continue to ignore her reads of you always 😛
Yep, she was the one who told us you’d told her you were neutral and pippy ran with itOh wait I forgot about my sudden epiphany
Had AM been converted yet then? If not then I get to continue to ignore her reads of you always 😛
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh I thought I originally gave pip grief on d4 though, which would have been before AM was convertedYep, she was the one who told us you’d told her you were neutral and pippy ran with it
That changed the whole game!Yep, she was the one who told us you’d told her you were neutral and pippy ran with it
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Early on:
When MsP told me she was the tracker:
After the epiphany:
Idk after more conversations with MsP:
After SAR died:
😍
*screaming in my PM because this lynch seems wrong*
After I made my village list:*screaming in my PM because I keep forgetting I'm neutral*
Heck, throw pippy in there for now too. What's the worst that could happen?
And later:I remembered I'm neutral, that means I don't have to care as much if I'm right or not![]()
I should have included pippy in my POE just to poke the bear
When MsP told me she was the tracker:
NO MS P DONT SHARE THINGS WITH ME I DONT WANT TO BE BURDENED BY YOUR FELL KNOWLEDGE. BE GONE FROM MY ISLAND.
I don't want thisssssssssssss
Leave me to my neutrality!!
After the epiphany:
If pip really is a wolf I am so dead lol
Me? Cause chaos? But I'm neutral 😀
I've been third party more than I've been a wolf the last year
I don't know who I am anymore
Idk after more conversations with MsP:
Wtf MsP
What are you smoking
Why did I get roped into this
Does one of my abilities allow me to be jettisoned back to my island away from all these crazy people
------------Wtf why are other people being more chaotic than me
Did pip expect me to not have reasons for the person I'm lynching or something? What does she think this is, minor leagues?
Damn that night close provided me with a nice mic drop
After SAR died:
-----------Oh god
Well, SAR will be happy to be dead
But like
I hope no one finds out I'm unlynchable![]()
n6 results:
You're not dead.
(These are superfluous results.)
How do I survive
There are so many people left and they can easily lynch me just in case
At least AM is still alive to save me. I don't even care what affiliation she is.
😍
People keep calling you the JOAT but I think you're the GOAT![]()
I am earning that hardest push award so much lol
"Seered" as "evil" N4 and still alive D8
I'm quite impressed with myself
I also haven't told anyone to eat **** yet so must mean I can still be nicest player 🤣
Can I veto the extra hour? Rescind my ability usage? Turn back the wheels of time?
This is one of those times when I'm really tempted to lynch myself just to see what happens
I'm gonna do it right after lynch closed, for the lulz
Wait no, they'll lynch me tomorrow if I do that and alissa is wolf
Nevermind, I'm gonna sit here and be good
But what if I did it at 9:59
And then was like
"Oh **** I forgot Lynch doesn't close for another hour"
🤣
Pretty sure you win unless wolves eat you
-------------Weeeee!
Wait what if they do it just to spite me
Cannibals say the same thing 😱 😱 😱
Look, just because I roasted SAR...
YOU DID DO THAT
I DIDNT MEAN TO
SHE FELL INTO THE FLAMES
I DIDNT WANT TO LET GOOD MEAT GO TO WASTE
That’s also what a cannibal would say....
Yes. I kept yelling about the role being like “no, not village!!!!”Anyway, I hope it was fun! Sorry it was a little broken, if it's worth anything this game managed to last a whole day longer than even my most optimistic projections, so I was impressed.
This game vacillated wildly between being extremely village sided to being extremely wolf sided and back and forth basically every night of the game. My heart rate was very high.
Also - YES, roles and affiliations were RNG'd... with the exception of the Circe role. I originally had it as village but realized it was too ridiculously broken to be and also would be a hot mess if it ended up converted to the wolf team, but I liked the core concept of a wildly powerful player who had no idea what they hell they did, so I switched it to a neutral affiliation instead. The role couldn't go onto the bookshelf or be converted.
@vetmedhead - thanks for hiring and not firing me. This game was wonderful despite all the QWWarter flashbacks. Solidly am the despondent IRL.
@cubsrule4e - thx for the tallies and missing 98% of the quarter references.
players: thanks! I enjoyed the hilarity. Hope some of you didn’t mind the help/pep talks I gave when I could *coughAMcough* I just threw a bunch of you in dead chat. Let me know if you want in to the library party or not.
@cubsrule4e - thx for the tallies and missing 98% of the quarter references.
players: thanks! I enjoyed the hilarity. Hope some of you didn’t mind the help/pep talks I gave when I could *coughAMcough* I just threw a bunch of you in dead chat. Let me know if you want in to the library party or not.
Watch out for those cannibals!!Early on:
After I made my village list:
And later:
When MsP told me she was the tracker:
After the epiphany:
Idk after more conversations with MsP:
------------
After SAR died:
-----------
😍
-------------
gonna go eat some rice krispies now

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
#betrayalYep, she was the one who told us you’d told her you were neutral and pippy ran with it
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I now owe @Miranda Senft my chips during lunch today because I didn’t lynch AM yesterday 🙁
Thanks for the game, mods! Will be taking an indefinite hiatus for a bit bc school is eating my soul.
Special thanks to the RNG for giving me an ability that magically made me a village read for everyone!
Special thanks to the RNG for giving me an ability that magically made me a village read for everyone!
I'm sorry. I really wasn't trying to betray you. 🙁#betrayal
She wasn’t.I'm sorry. I really wasn't trying to betray you. 🙁
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It's ok. I support going all in for your team when you're converted.I'm sorry. I really wasn't trying to betray you. 🙁
You should have let me get pip lynched before you were converted though 😛
No fun village points to pip for railroading me ever again! Not even half ones!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yo @vetmedhead where's my GOAT superlative? 😉
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
An AM conversion is my kryptonite but I did enjoy telling jboo to put moose's "AM is wolf" thoughts on thread very late in the day yesterday lol
What are your thoughts on AM right now? Try to put your bias aside.
Literally impossible lol
I do want to get a 3p+village win but AM has also been my biggest supporter so even if I had any doubts about her I wouldn't say anything.
I don't have any doubts about her, but you also shouldn't trust that. Does that make sense?
Yes, I get it. She’s your blind spot. MOOSE very much thinks she’s a wolf at this point.
then voice those thoughts. At least it'll be interesting lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I should look at the spreadsheet, I'm still not sure how some of my abilities worked lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Wow Pippy... At least I got rezzed!Oh also, sorry for killing you @Doggo Labs . I suggested it pretty much so I could say the wolves were jerks
Also some other reason that honestly I'm kind of blanking on right now, probably having something to do with setting people up.
You’re welcome for thatWow Pippy... At least I got rezzed!
That was a private superlative 🙁Yo @vetmedhead where's my GOAT superlative? 😉
Just kidding! Greatest GOAT goes to @WildZoo !

Lol @ the minor leagues commentEarly on:
After I made my village list:
And later:
When MsP told me she was the tracker:
After the epiphany:
Idk after more conversations with MsP:
------------
After SAR died:
-----------
😍
-------------
Also I will fully admit that if I was still in the driver's seat as of last night, I would have combo blocked + killed you. Yes, on your birthday.
Eventually I'll get back to playing nice with 3P, but as I told wolf chat earlier this game, if there was a chance you were chaos and could win alone, you were gonna die on my watch. No personal offense intended!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Wouldn't have been on my birthday yet 😀Lol @ the minor leagues comment
Also I will fully admit that if I was still in the driver's seat as of last night, I would have combo blocked + killed you. Yes, on your birthday.
Eventually I'll get back to playing nice with 3P, but as I told wolf chat earlier this game, if there was a chance you were chaos and could win alone, you were gonna die on my watch. No personal offense intended!
And I figured as much. Again that's why I told AM I was neutral and not you haha also why I pretended to be more difficult to kill than I really was. I was convinced I was going to die just before getting to the end, especially once LyLo kept getting pushed further and further back.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last game no one would dieI know meats said this game was a mechanics nightmare. I’m kinda scared for what Nav has in store
That’s cruel AND unusual🤔Last game no one would die
Didn't he run the incredibles game where you couldn't find out affiliation or ability for like half of the game until some game event happened?Last game no one would die
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Did that happen in Incredibles? I thought the most broken part of that game was that all the lynched people went to jail and halfway through the game there was a jailbreak...Didn't he run the incredibles game where you couldn't find out affiliation or ability for like half of the game until some game event happened?
We did run The Stand, where flips were only revealed once the coroner got around to identifying the bodies, which was an RNG-based mechanic. People didn't seem to like that very much

Similar threads
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 122K

then voice those thoughts. At least it'll be interesting lol