-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
[Game] You're Banned!
Started by princesscorgi93
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Banned because you guys never let me win anything 🙁
Banned for thinking we should "let" you win... you aren't 10 anymore... you have to deserve the win now!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Banned because I thought I got a medal just for showing up!!
Banned for giving upBanned because maybe the banning has just run its course.
Banned because..... NO!Banned because you both couldn't just let me win!!
Banned for being a sore loser =P
You are all banned because I said so.... 😛
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Banned because you're not the boss of me!!
Banned because you are 12 years old and need to respect your elders and do what you are told... 😡
Banned because I wish I knew the story behind 12 years old reference
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It's just a running joke because I look really young and people around here are SUPER DUPER MEANBanned because I wish I knew the story behind 12 years old reference
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Either that or I actually am 12 years old and it's not a reference at all. The world may never know.
It's just a running joke because I look really young and people around here are SUPER DUPER MEAN
Banned because you just told me I am not mean and are now calling me mean, make up your mind!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Banned for not understanding the indecisive nature of a preteenBanned because you just told me I am not mean and are now calling me mean, make up your mind!
And also causing these preteen tears 😢
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Banned for not understanding the indecisive nature of a preteen
And also causing these preteen tears 😢
Banned for fake crying...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Guys I think @O Grady is silenced 😛
Banned because kids these daysBanned for not understanding the indecisive nature of a preteen
And also causing these preteen tears 😢
You wishGuys I think @O Grady is silenced 😛
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I really do... 🙁You wish

I win again, because no one banned me just then! 😛
You wish
Banned for being a kid-hater..
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Banned for winning too much
Nah, I love kids. And kids love me, as long as I'm driving the windowless van that says "free candy"
I win again, because no one banned me just then! 😛
Banned for being a kid-hater..
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ok, how many people around here are in this windowless van club??Nah, I love kids. And kids love me, as long as I'm driving the windowless van that says "free candy"
I thought it was just me and MJ? or is STL in on this too?Ok, how many people around here are in this windowless van club??
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You're forgetting LIS, the actual old man. And I think DocE may have gotten involved at some point.I thought it was just me and MJ? or is STL in on this too?
Oh that's right. We really need to start a club. That way we can buy all of our pedo paraphernalia in bulkYou're forgetting LIS, the actual old man. And I think DocE may have gotten involved at some point.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Banned for admitting to being a pedophile. It's going with the other evidence.
Wow what a digression haha
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You'll get used to it. OG is just a creepy guy... 😛
I was gonna ask you WZ how the internetz knows you look young?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sometimes pictures get posted. And I'm friends with some people on fb.I was gonna ask you WZ how the internetz knows you look young?
You'll get used to it. OG is just a creepy guy... 😛
Aw well it's forgivable, he has good taste in music.
Sometimes pictures get posted. And I'm friends with some people on fb.
Wellll that makes sense lol
Sometimes pictures get posted. And I'm friends with some people on fb.
She thinks she is friends with me, it's really my fake account.

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
She thinks she is friends with me, it's really my fake account.![]()
She thinks she is friends with me, it's really my fake account.![]()
Haha what a jerk
Potter puppet pals is my favoriiiite
Haha what a jerk
Banned for just realizing this
Banned for just realizing this
Just cuz I didn't say it before doesn't mean I wasn't thinking it... Haha jk
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Banned for not speaking your mind
Banned for always speaking your mind 😛Banned for not speaking your mind
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Banned for not appreciating my opennessBanned for always speaking your mind 😛
banned for non-traditional open marriages. 😱Banned for not appreciating my openness
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
banned for non-traditional open marriages. 😱
Banned for not mentioning that it is WZ's "openness" that has her knocked up at 12.
Banned for stating obvious biological facts.Banned for not mentioning that it is WZ's "openness" that has her knocked up at 12.

Banned for the creepiest emoji ever
Banned because sexy time emoji is actually the best everBanned for the creepiest emoji ever
Banned because sexy time emoji is actually the best ever
Banned because creepiest and best are not necessarily mutually exclusive adjectives