Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This sentence made me proud.banned for impugning the attentiveness of nascent space pilots.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
This sentence made me proud.banned for impugning the attentiveness of nascent space pilots.
Banned for not getting sobsob a remembrallBanned for forgetfulness
Banned for being cluelessBanned because what were we talking about again?
Banned for valuing a guy with endurance 😉Banned for lasting over 2 hours without being banned
Banned for salacious tendenciesBanned for valuing a guy with endurance 😉
Banned for judgingBanned for salacious tendencies
Banned because I know you can come up with a better retort than thatBanned for judging
Banned because I'm here to disappointBanned because I know you can come up with a better retort than that
NOT banned for quoting an Alkaline Trio song 😀Banned because I'm here to disappoint
I actually haven't heard much of their newer stuff, I was more a fan of Crimson and Good MourningNOT banned for quoting an Alkaline Trio song 😀
Ahhh me too!!! My Shame Is True is really good, including the bonus tracks. Seriously check it out!I actually haven't heard much of their newer stuff, I was more a fan of Crimson and Good Mourning
I think I will, I've been needing some new study music.Ahhh me too!!! My Shame Is True is really good, including the bonus tracks. Seriously check it out!
I think I will, I've been needing some new study music.

Alk3 bonding is the best🤣
Truth. Have you seen them live?
Banned for bringing back memories of the good music I listened to in high school
Join in! You don't need to be a stick in the mud all the time.... 🙂Both banned for nerding out in here and getting off topic.
But I just want to revel in the rock n rollBoth banned for nerding out in here and getting off topic.
Unfortunately no. I've been to quite a few shows, but for some reason the opportunity never came up to see themTruth. Have you seen them live?
Unfortunately no. I've been to quite a few shows, but for some reason the opportunity never came up to see them
I give you a year to find and go to a show or else there will be consequences!!Join in! You don't need to be a stick in the mud all the time.... 🙂
Lol as awesome as that would be, 1: I don't have 2 nickels to rub together for tickets, and 2: I rarely see my family as it is, I don't know if I can justify spending even more time away for a concert hahaI give you a year to find and go to a show or else there will be consequences!!
Banned because sadly even DSM seems like a big city to me.....Banned for having your prorities straight and not living in a more happening place
😢Oh and IA is not the most happening place for concerts 🙁
Oh and IA is not the most happening place for concerts 🙁
Banned for pointing out my redundancy and making me feel silly D=Banned for repeating yourself
Banned for feeling silly. Make mistakes and own that **** 😀Banned for pointing out my redundancy and making me feel silly D=
Banned for admitting that you make mistakes. You should just be perfect like me and not make mistakes. 😛Banned for feeling silly. Make mistakes and own that **** 😀
Banned for admitting that you make mistakes. You should just be perfect like me and not make mistakes. 😛
I deserved that.Banned for trying to brush your hair with a boomerang....
Banned for having an adorable angry dragon face.Banned for trying to brush your hair with a boomerang....
Banned for not knowing the name of that adorable angry dragon.Banned for having an adorable angry dragon face.
Banned because I also have no idea who that dragon is....Banned for not knowing the name of that adorable angry dragon.
Me and animated movies are like starcrossed lovers. We just never work out.Banned for having not seen Toothless yet... seriously it is awesome! 🙂
Should have checked this thread so I could ban you for being a bragosaurus rex...Banned for admitting that you make mistakes. You should just be perfect like me and not make mistakes. 😛
Banned for giving up so easilyMe and animated movies are like starcrossed lovers. We just never work out.
Banned for snoozing and thus losing 😛Should have checked this thread so I could ban you for being a bragosaurus rex...
Banned for giving up so easily
Banned for encouraging my obsessive SDN habitsBanned for snoozing and thus losing 😛
Banned cause this thread kind of died after you posted. I blame you.Banned for encouraging my obsessive SDN habits
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.