[Game] You're Banned!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Banned for not realizing I was damned if I did, damned if I didn't.

Banned because you're so odd.

Banned for not liking his liking.
Banned for banning three people....who do you think you are??

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Banned for not doing a through comprehensive banning

Members don't see this ad :)
Banned for bringing up Nazis this is 'Murica!
9T76I.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
Banned for not realizing I was damned if I did, damned if I didn't.

Banned because you're so odd.

Banned for not liking his liking.

Since my first attempt at banning this post didn't work, here I go again. Banned for thinking I'm any odder than anyone else here.

Banned for bringing up Nazis this is 'Murica!
9T76I.jpg

Banned for not putting up all the badass presidential pictures.

Banned for the overuse of the word ban.

Banned for judging the over use of the word ban and subsequently using the same word.

Since my first attempt at banning this post didn't work, here I go again. Banned for thinking I'm any odder than anyone else here.

Banned for not admitting you're odder than everyone else here.

Reactions: 1 user
Banned for not putting up all the badass presidential pictures.

Banned for judging the over use of the word ban and subsequently using the same word.

Banned for not admitting you're odder than everyone else here.

Banned for thinking someone is odder than me.

Banned cause the 'Murica thing is totally overused
Banned for a lack of patriotism and for contributing to my overabundance of notifications
(for real I think you, Willow, and STL showed up at the same time...I feel like I'm like farming :laugh:)

Reactions: 1 users
Banned for a lack of patriotism and for contributing to my overabundance of notifications
(for real I think you, Willow, and STL showed up at the same time...I feel like I'm like farming :laugh:)

Ban for reusing an earlier ban.

Banned for reminding me I had three tests last Thursday and three finals in three weeks.

Banned for reminding me that I am avoiding studying and dishes.
Banned for me not being creative enough to come up with a ban involving your post even though I sat for like 5 minutes trying to think of something

Banned because I miss finals from undergrad
Indeed you have a point... but going back to finish prerequisites after having graduated has been a slow torture in dealing with undergraduate bull****. That being said, the students in my graduate level classes actually piss me off more.
So... um... banned because you inspired this rant. Rawr.