Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Banned for banning three people....who do you think you are??Banned for not realizing I was damned if I did, damned if I didn't.
Banned because you're so odd.
Banned for not liking his liking.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Banned for banning three people....who do you think you are??Banned for not realizing I was damned if I did, damned if I didn't.
Banned because you're so odd.
Banned for not liking his liking.
Banned for not doing a through comprehensive banning
Banned for banning three people....who do you think you are??
Banned for calling me out on said error
Banned for not realizing I was damned if I did, damned if I didn't.
Banned for not appreciating my oddity.
Banned because you're so odd.
Banned for not liking his liking.
Banned for banning someone who didn't ban.Banned for not banning
Banned for banning someone who banned someone who didn't ban the people who banned them.Banned for banning someone who didn't ban.
Banned for the overuse of the word ban.Banned for banning someone who banned someone who didn't ban the people who banned them.
Banned for word policingBanned for the overuse of the word ban.
Actually I did ban, but the banning somehow was inserted into the wrong place. So I'll ban myself for not listening to one of my previous bannings for expecting people to read.Banned for not banning
Banned for not realizing I was damned if I did, damned if I didn't.
Banned because you're so odd.
Banned for not liking his liking.
Banned for bringing up Nazis this is 'Murica!
![]()
Banned for the overuse of the word ban.
Since my first attempt at banning this post didn't work, here I go again. Banned for thinking I'm any odder than anyone else here.
Banned for not putting up all the badass presidential pictures.
Banned for judging the over use of the word ban and subsequently using the same word.
Banned for not admitting you're odder than everyone else here.
Banned for trying to be a special snowflakeBanned for thinking someone is odder than me.
Banned for trying to be a special snowflake
Banned for bringing @LetItSnow into this!Banned for trying to be a special snowflake
Banned for bringing @LetItSnow into this!
Banned for implying you're happy and fun 😛Do not taunt happy fun LIS.
Banned for tauntingBanned for implying you're happy and fun 😛
Banned for taunting
Banned for an hour and a half going by and not getting banned.Banned for not enjoying my taunting
banned for being obsessed with a banning game.Banned for an hour and a half going by and not getting banned.
Banned for not being obsessed enough!banned for being obsessed with a banning game.
View attachment 187165
Banned for not being obsessed enough!
Banned for sounding like a rebellious teenagerBanned cause I DO WHAT I WANT!!!
Banned for actually being a rebellious teenagerBanned for sounding like a rebellious teenager
Banned for giving me too much credit - I was never rebelliousBanned for actually being a rebellious teenager
Banned for vanilla flavorBanned for giving me too much credit - I was never rebellious
Banned for vanilla flavor
Banned for sounding like a cannibal...or pedophileBanned for not appreciating good, wholesome kids.
Banned for underestimating my love of corrupting good, wholesome kidsBanned for not appreciating good, wholesome kids.
Banned for underestimating my love of corrupting good, wholesome kids
Banned for underestimating my love of corrupting good, wholesome kids

Banned cause the 'Murica thing is totally overusedBanned for lacking a ban.
![]()
Also, 'Murrica for no reason.
Banned for a lack of patriotism and for contributing to my overabundance of notificationsBanned cause the 'Murica thing is totally overused
)Banned for a lack of patriotism and for contributing to my overabundance of notifications
(for real I think you, Willow, and STL showed up at the same time...I feel like I'm like farming)
Banned for not realizing that I reused and combined TWO earlier bans. Haha!Ban for reusing an earlier ban.
Banned for cyclic banningBanned for not realizing that I reused and combined TWO earlier bans. Haha!
Banned for reminding me of cyclic AMP and the fact that I should be studying. 🙁Banned for cyclic banning
Banned for not studying! (I just had an exam with cAMP stuff on it...gross)Banned for reminding me of cyclic AMP and the fact that I should be studying. 🙁
Banned for not studying! (I just had an exam with cAMP stuff on it...gross)
Banned for reminding me of cyclic AMP and the fact that I should be studying. 🙁
Banned for not asking about my finals schedule. =PBanned for reminding me I had three tests last Thursday and three finals in three weeks.
Banned for reminding me that I am avoiding studying and dishes.
Banned for me not being creative enough to come up with a ban involving your post even though I sat for like 5 minutes trying to think of somethingBanned for reminding me I had three tests last Thursday and three finals in three weeks.
Banned for reminding me that I am avoiding studying and dishes.
Banned because I miss finals from undergradBanned for not asking about my finals schedule. =P
Indeed you have a point... but going back to finish prerequisites after having graduated has been a slow torture in dealing with undergraduate bull****. That being said, the students in my graduate level classes actually piss me off more.Banned because I miss finals from undergrad
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.