GGoats? WW Sign up thread (closed) - Starting ASAP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

You know the drill, pick yo cycles. 12/12 cycles will have a 5 post minimum, 36/12 will have a 10 po

  • I prefer 12/12 but will play either way

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I will only play 12/12

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I prefer 36/12 but will play either way

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I will only play 36/12

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have no preference

    Votes: 4 25.0%

  • Total voters
    16

HRH Queeb SAR

THE BLOODY QUEEB OF EBGLAND
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
rad jump GIF


Goats, man. Goats are awesome. Majestic. Graceful. Screaming. We gonna have us a game about goats. It's gonna be run by yours truly, the GOAT and also probably the other GOAT @kaydubs (but in fairness, I haven't actually checked with her yet - but really who can resist the goats???). This game will exist somewhere on the spectrum of basics to role madness and it can accomodate anywhere from 3-127 players because I haven't actually made it yet. Please note the now mostly standard participation minimums.

If enough people sign up, it might even start tomorrow. What else could you all possibly want? Oh, more goats? Well, alright then.

Ice Slipping GIF


If you have any questions, lemme know and I'll make something up on the fly. BRB gotta go feed my goats.
​
Players:
1.
2.
3.
etc
127.

Subs and tots or whatever if applicable
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Players:
1. AM
2. alissa
3. Zenge142
etc
127.

Subs and tots or whatever if applicable
1. Lawpy (subs)
 
I freaking love goats

Players:
1. AM
2. alissa
3. Zenge142
7. Dubz
13. Barks
22.Lainey
etc
127.

Subs and tots or whatever if applicable
1. Lawpy (subs)
 
Players:
1. AM
2. alissa
3. Zenge142
7. Dubz
13. Barks
22.Lainey
etc
127.

Subs and tots or whatever if applicable
1. Lawpy (subs)
2. SkiTOTter
3. Tot (schools)please🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Players:
1. AM
2. alissa
3. Zenge142
4. April
7. Dubz
13. Barks
22.Lainey
etc
127.

Subs and tots or whatever if applicable
1. Lawpy (subs)
2. SkiTOTter
3. Tot (schools)please🙂
 
Players:
1. AM
2. alissa
3. Zenge142
7. Dubz
13. Barks
22.Lainey
etc
127.

Subs and tots or whatever if applicable
1. Lawpy (subs)
2. SkiTOTter
3. Tot (schools)please🙂
4. Kras (tot)
 
Players:
1. AM
2. alissa
3. Zenge142
4. April
7. Dubz
13. Barks
17. shorty
22.Lainey
etc
127.

Subs and tots or whatever if applicable
1. Lawpy (subs)
2. SkiTOTter
3. Tot (schools)please🙂
4. Kras (tot)

plz don't hold my adding the shady player back against me, NAI I promise 😊
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Players:
1. AM
2. alissa
3. Zenge142
5. Pippy
4. April
7. Dubz
13. Barks
14. Dina
17. shorty
22.Lainey
etc
127.

Subs and tots or whatever if applicable
1. Lawpy (subs)
2. SkiTOTter
3. Tot (schools)please🙂
4. Kras (tot)
 
Players:
1. AM
2. alissa
3. Zenge142
5. Pippy
4. April
7. Dubz
13. Barks
14. Dina
17. shorty
22.Lainey
etc
127. Mayo

Subs and tots or whatever if applicable
1. Lawpy (subs)
2. SkiTOTter
3. Tot (schools)please🙂
4. Kras (tot)
 
Players:
1. AM
2. alissa
3. Zenge142
5. Pippy
4. April
7. Dubz
13. Barks
14. Dina
17. shorty
22.Lainey
etc
127. Mayo
Cray

Subs and tots or whatever if applicable
1. Lawpy (subs)
2. SkiTOTter
3. Tot (schools)please🙂
4. Kras (tot)
6. Alleycat03 (tot)
7. Wonder (t[g]o[a]t)
 
Players:
1. AM
2. alissa
3. Zenge142
5. Pippy
4. April
7. Dubz
13. Barks
14. Dina
17. shorty
22.Lainey
etc
127. Mayo
Cray

Subs and tots or whatever if applicable
1. Lawpy (subs)
2. SkiTOTter
3. Tot (schools)please🙂
4. Kras (tot)
6. Alleycat03 (tot)
7. Wonder (t[g]o[a]t)
8.Bread
 
I have some exams this week, but I will tot!

Players:
1. AM
2. alissa
3. Zenge142
5. Pippy
4. April
7. Dubz
13. Barks
14. Dina
17. shorty
22.Lainey
etc
127. Mayo
Cray

Subs and tots or whatever if applicable
1. Lawpy (subs)
2. SkiTOTter
3. Tot (schools)please🙂
4. Kras (tot)
6. Alleycat03 (tot)
7. Wonder (t[g]o[a]t)
8.Bread
9. PhiloslothicalStudent (tot please)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad