GGoats? WW Sign up thread (closed) - Starting ASAP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

You know the drill, pick yo cycles. 12/12 cycles will have a 5 post minimum, 36/12 will have a 10 po

• I prefer 12/12 but will play either way

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I will only play 12/12

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I prefer 36/12 but will play either way

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I will only play 36/12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have no preference

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
current spreadsheet

Nerd alert, can't wait for this game to be over because I made a big change to part of my spreadsheet and it was SOOOOO HELPFUL and I wanna talk about it :rofl:

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Happy Birthday Dubz!!!!

Happy Birthday GIF by MOODMAN

I really wish gifs would work
Happy birthday, Dubz!! Doggo, this GIF is adorable

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
I went to my mod PM to ask if I could join tot chat but then I saw my mod PM was locked. That kinda feels like a slap in the face.

I'm really sorry that you feel this way, Sunshine and I wish you had contacted us privately to address this. As can be seen on the thread when I made a very public announcement, I have already managed to mess up night results a couple of times. One of my biggest fears as a mod is giving results to the wrong PM. To help prevent this, I locked the pm so that I wouldn't make a mistake. It was not with malicious intent, as your post (I think?) Is trying to imply - if I misread this please correct me. I am especially sorry that you didn't trust KD and I enough to message us privately to sort this out. That said, I am disappointed in the way you brought this here and how it may impact the game going forward. I hope that this has clarified the intent and that you would feel supported to play my games in the future, though I understand if this is not the case. I will be the first to tell you that if you aren't comfortable in an environment it is best to remove yourself, though again I wish you had reached out to us first.

To answer your question specifically, I do not add people to tot chat after the start of the game. It can make people uncomfortable with adding other players after the fact, so I generally do not do so.

I hope you are feeling better after yesterday and that taking a step back has been beneficial for you ♥️

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
I'm really sorry that you feel this way, Sunshine and I wish you had contacted us privately to address this.
Well my means for asking was locked. I guess I could have made another PM but I felt like it was pretty drastic and that I took the hint to not PM with you. It felt like getting blocked by someone and then calling from another phone.
As can be seen on the thread when I made a very public announcement, I have already managed to mess up night results a couple of times. One of my biggest fears as a mod is giving results to the wrong PM. To help prevent this, I locked the pm so that I wouldn't make a mistake. It was not with malicious intent, as your post (I think?) Is trying to imply - if I misread this please correct me. I am especially sorry that you didn't trust KD and I enough to message us privately to sort this out.
I definitely understand your intent now but since it wasn’t explained, you could imagine how I would feel seeing it locked. My post was not malicious towards you, but I did feel the PM lock was malicious. As above I have explained why I didn’t message privately.
That said, I am disappointed in the way you brought this here and how it may impact the game going forward.
I did not give out any game info.
I hope that this has clarified the intent and that you would feel supported to play my games in the future, though I understand if this is not the case. I will be the first to tell you that if you aren't comfortable in an environment it is best to remove yourself, though again I wish you had reached out to us first.
I did reach out to you first so I’m not sure what you mean here.
To answer your question specifically, I do not add people to tot chat after the start of the game. It can make people uncomfortable with adding other players after the fact, so I generally do not do so.
Fine.
I hope you are feeling better after yesterday and that taking a step back has been beneficial for you ♥️
I actually feel worse now.