GlobetWWotting (a basics game) - Sign Up Thread - CLOSED

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oh so then youre a capriquarious like your dad!
What's a capriquarious and also I moved this to sign-ups (@Dana_May_B and @potentialsheltervet too) because half an hour to close is probably not the best time to be flooding the thread with OT posts

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
idk anything about signs. I'm an aquarius and that's all i know.
So am I! Love the fact that it's an air sign even though the symbol is literally WATER.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
My sister is Aquarius. She’s quirky and the funniest person I’ve ever met!

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
So am I! Love the fact that it's an air sign even though the symbol is literally WATER.
My bf is an Aquarius so when I looked up his sign I was SHOCKED to find out that it's an air sign. It doesn't make any sense!!

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
My bf is an Aquarius so when I looked up his sign I was SHOCKED to find out that it's an air sign. It doesn't make any sense!!
I wonder why the month people are born in doesn't fundamentally determine their personalities 🤔

Hides from the Zodiac folks

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5 users
What's this light blue nonsense people are talking about?
Screenshot_20220301-205726.png

• Angry
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Now if only we could tell when things were bolded
I think I've been using it long enough that my eyes have adjusted to the subtle bold. Which is good because it's kind of necessary for modding WW...

The thing I miss all the time is hyperlinks. There is absolutely no distinction between them and normal text until you mouse over them lol

Reactions: 2 users
I think I've been using it long enough that my eyes have adjusted to the subtle bold. Which is good because it's kind of necessary for modding WW...
Sometimes I highlight my votes and keep toggling bold on and off while squinting to see the difference.
The thing I miss all the time is hyperlinks. There is absolutely no distinction between them and normal text until you mouse over them lol
Wait what? Have I been missing hyperlinks? I didn't think so but I almost exclusively use my phone so there's no mousing over anything for me

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Sure can!
Do you use the app or mobile browser?
I haven't tried the new app since I was scarred by the old version. But at least for me, neither desktop or mobile browser shows any indication of hyperlinks in basic dark mode.

Do you use the app or mobile browser?
I haven't tried the new app since I was scarred by the old version. But at least for me, neither desktop or mobile browser shows any indication of hyperlinks in basic dark mode.
Mobile browser - Firefox
Oh I see AM also caught the link ;)
I didn't even bother clicking on the link until you said this. So close to avoiding it 😡

• Haha
1FB1B7AA-601E-4352-A39B-5A811E27F4D2.jpeg

CAUGHT ME A BIG ONE BOYS!!!!!!!

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users