GlobetWWotting (a basics game) - Sign Up Thread - CLOSED

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
See, this is why I've been writing my first posts ahead of time. People can wolf read me for it, but at least I'll know that they were just seeing what they wanted to see

IIRC, I made the intro post before I opened my role pm :sorry:

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
I think the only games i played since the noob game (which i died together with the cult convert) were

Bad Apples (won as 3P and wolf),

Breadsticks (i think i subbed in as village and made it to endgame with village win),

Bioshock (died N8 and forgot to give the funds to shorty :bag::sorry:, village won),

Wizards (i think i subbed here but forgot what happened to me —> think i made it to endgame?),

Madagascar (died N2, wolves won)

HZD (subbed here, died tragically in a yeet, village crushingly destroyed)

Bowling (made it to endgame)
You did amazingly well in BoWWling for such a small record. I feel I have to play 20+ games to become competent in my reads x)

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
You did amazingly well in BoWWling for such a small record. I feel I have to play 20+ games to become competent in my reads x)
Don't let him troll you, he's omitting like a dozen games that occurred before the first listed one.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks fluffy but i’m not that good, and i had a lot of wrong reads in that game and wrong theories. My goal is to get nightkilled frequently and ideally early.

Also i’m certain you’ll advance pretty rapidly in the next few games. Your noob class is really talented

Don't let him troll you, he's omitting like a dozen games that occurred before the first listed one.
AM pls. WW reset. Clean slate pls!

• Angry
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users
Thanks fluffy but i’m not that good, and i had a lot of wrong reads in that game and wrong theories. My goal is to get nightkilled frequently and ideally early.

Also i’m certain you’ll advance pretty rapidly in the next few games. Your noob class is really talented

AM pls. WW reset. Clean slate pls!
Stoaty and I joke about how most of the time you're Lawping about, but when stuff hit the fan in Bowwling you went into Doctor Lawpy mode and demolished the wolves.

tl;dr lawp good at game, play with us pls

• Sad
  • Love
Also i have to agree with pshelty that alleys tracking samacs was the gamechanger. samacs was in my village reads and i wasn’t thinking of pshelty until after the samacs flip

The new generation of players has a really convincing wolf play that pretty much scares me. pshelty was pretty much villaging in much of Bowling, kdswg was pretty villagey in Stardew and i thought fluffy was a jester in Marvel. And when i do wolfread noobs, i usually end up disastrously wrong. Pretty conflicting feelings but it’s fun either way

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
I think the only games i played since the noob game (which i died together with the cult convert) were

Bad Apples (won as 3P and wolf),

Breadsticks (i think i subbed in as village and made it to endgame with village win),

Bioshock (died N8 and forgot to give the funds to shorty :bag::sorry:, village won),

Wizards (i think i subbed here but forgot what happened to me —> think i made it to endgame?),

Madagascar (died N2, wolves won)

HZD (subbed here, died tragically in a yeet, village crushingly destroyed)

Bowling (made it to endgame)

Pretty sure you played Panem and French QWWarter

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
You guys want to know how my first bunch of non-noob games went? I was village in all of them.

Game 1: yeeted D1, forgot to self prez I was so angery about it.
Game 2: came out full of fury from Game 1, villaged as hard as possible, did an excellent job of getting villagers yeeted for the wolves. Turned what should have been a village stomp into a crushing loss. Cried afterward.
Game 3: immediately outed myself as a village PR, NKed N2. Wolf sweep.
Game 4: village actually won this game, but I contributed fairly minimally to that. I think I only voted for 2 wolves the entire game.

Game 5 village also won, but I subbed out D2 for health issues, so.

Don't feel bad. All you nooblets are doing great :biglove:

Me realizing I had a hand in your demise in the first 3 games 😬

• Care
  • Hmm
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users

Sign-ups will be closing Friday, roles to go out Saturday and game start will be Saturday night into a long cycle that will close Monday night

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
I didn't die in the second game, I just wished I had. You didn't either.

But we mindmelded for the first of many times to come :love::love::love:

I know shorty, but our mindmelding ended in me helping you yeet all those villagers lmao

• Care
  • Sad
BTW: Happy Twosday 2/22/22 y'all

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
What is spreadsheet?

caddff1c030727d1d01e9b0760cceb2c.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Can you imagine twwotting about the globe with @Lawpy? I can. He should relieve my imagination of its burdens by joining our adventures 👌

• Haha
  • Care
Ok I don't THINK I kicked anyone off
Yay

Players:
1. Animal Midwife
2. Zenge142
3. dana
4. W02
5. bluestoat
6. schoolsplz
7. WildZoo
9. violetvett
10. potentialsheltervet
11. Truenamer
12. genny
13. justafluff
15. cubs

Sidecars:
1. SAR
Etc.

Subs:
Etc.

Tots:
1. Samac
2. Lawpy
Etc.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Having a hard time thinking of a profile picture for this one...

• Care
Players:
1. Animal Midwife
2. Zenge142
3. dana
4. W02
5. bluestoat
6. schoolsplz
7. WildZoo
9. violetvett
10. potentialsheltervet
11. Truenamer
12. genny
13. justafluff
15. cubs

Sidecars:
1. SAR
Etc.

Subs:
1. Samac
Etc.

Tots:
1. Alleycat
2. Lawpy

• Care
  • Love
Players:
1. Animal Midwife
2. Zenge142
3. dana
4. W02
5. bluestoat
6. schoolsplz
7. WildZoo
9. violetvett
10. potentialsheltervet
11. Truenamer
12. genny
13. justafluff
15. cubs

Sidecars:
1. SAR
Etc.

Subs:
1. Samac
Etc.

Tots:
1. Alleycat
2. Lawpy
we've gone from tots to subs... can I interest you in going up to player? :heckyeah:
I need samac chaos during games :biglove:

• Love
  • Haha
we've gone from tots to subs... can I interest you in going up to player? :heckyeah:
I need samac chaos during games :biglove:
Samac should be a player so that we can be Best Friendos this game and win again

Last edited: