Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Let me preface by saying I realize this post is a reflection of my neuroticism.
I have a relative on the board of admissions at a top 10 med school who told me that my GPA of 3.88 as an ORM may slightly put off top 20 schools I am applying to.
Is a 3.88 good enough for top programs? Would there have been a meaningful difference in my application if I had, say, a 3.95 instead of a 3.88? Thanks in advance for your advice!
I have a relative on the board of admissions at a top 10 med school who told me that my GPA of 3.88 as an ORM may slightly put off top 20 schools I am applying to.
Is a 3.88 good enough for top programs? Would there have been a meaningful difference in my application if I had, say, a 3.95 instead of a 3.88? Thanks in advance for your advice!