GPA's, GRE's, XTRA's, ACCEPTANCES

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Major: Biology (psychology minor)
Overall: 3.5 (depending)
Pre-req: 3.5-3.6 (depending)
Last 60- (3.8-3.875)
GRE: 149:v 156:q 4.0:w

Extra/experiences: positions held for Business Law Association. Biology club. 30-hours shadowed a chiropractor. 45 hours volunteered in a Hospital ER. TA’d for freshman biology course.

Volunteer hours: 185hrs/60hrs at two different outpatient facilities.

LOR: 2 from professors
2 from PTs I shadowed

Applying: Thomas Jeff and Rutgers North/South, Drexel, Stony Brook, Chapman, UCF, Radford, Temple, Scranton, URI.

Interview: Rutgers-North(10/26) Rutgers-South (11/9)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
University: UCLA
Major: Biology
Overall GPA: 3.77
Pre-Req GPA: Will update
Post-Bac GPA: 4.0
GRE: 164 V, 159 Q, 3.5 W

Extracurriculars/Experiences: Editor for undergraduate art journal for 2 and a half years, UCP Wheels for Humanity volunteer building and refurbishing wheelchairs, Rock N' Roll Marathon medical volunteer, 7 on 7 adult coed soccer league (Victorious Secret is our name ;)), Intern for nonprofit serving at-risk youth, Treasurer then Vice President of PT/OT Club, Hosted international students through Global Siblings program at UCLA, KEEN LA athletic sessions with special-needs youth, Life Rolls On, Anatomy Lab Leader, Research assistant for three studies working with obese, opioid-addicted, and HIV+ patients

Volunteer Hours: Outpatient Clinic- 150; Outpatient Pediatric - 34; Outpatient Hospital - 112; Inpatient SNF- 35 hours

LORs: One from physical therapist, one from English professor who I have a great mentoring relationship with, one from supervisor

Applying: UCSF/SFSU, Chapman University (Fall Cohort), USC, CSUN, CSULB, Duke, Boston U, UIC, Northwestern, Emory, NYU

My main concern is the analytical writing score, typing so slowly finally caught up to me. Debating whether or not if I should retake the GRE. Still a broke college grad lol
Summer mini-mester I and II would have been a good opportunity to have re-taken any pre-requisites you received C's or D's. I assume this is your pre-senior year summer, so you may have already been taking classes. You will also need to study harder and smarter for the GRE and up that to at least a 300 to make yourself more competitive.
out of curiosity, is it true that you can not apply to programs if you have for say a 149 and the “minimum considered” is a 150? really confused about how ptcas works.

Members don't see this ad :)
out of curiosity, is it true that you can not apply to programs if you have for say a 149 and the “minimum considered” is a 150? really confused about how ptcas works.
I believe PTCAS will still allow you to apply since it’s not up to them to determine if you’ve met the admissions criteria for programs you’re interested in. But programs with a minimum GRE score will likely throw out your application without reviewing it any further once they see you have not met one of their admissions requirements.

If anyone could give some advice or help to improve my application please let me know it will be greatly appreciated!! It is my first time through the admission cycle.
Thanks!!

University: Stockton University
Major:Biology(Pre-Physical Therapy)
Overall GPA:3.888
Pre-Req GPA:3.95
GRE: V:147 Q:150 A: 4.0

Extra-Curric: Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, Organic Chemistry Club, Pre-Physical Therapy Club, Neuroscience Club, Global Health Team, President's List all 3 years, Dean's List all 3 Years

Volunteer:2100 (outpatient orthopedic clinic) as a PT Aide
18(inpatient subacute rehab facility)

LOR: 2 PT (both who i worked with as a Aide)
2 Professors ( Gen Chem professor and Organic Chem professor)
Acceptances:

Rejections:

Applied: Stockton University

If anyone could give some advice or help to improve my application please let me know it will be greatly appreciated!! It is my first time through the admission cycle.
Thanks!!

University: Stockton University
Major:Biology(Pre-Physical Therapy)
Overall GPA:3.888
Pre-Req GPA:3.95
GRE: V:147 Q:150 A: 4.0

Extra-Curric: Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, Organic Chemistry Club, Pre-Physical Therapy Club, Neuroscience Club, Global Health Team, President's List all 3 years, Dean's List all 3 Years

Volunteer:2100 (outpatient orthopedic clinic) as a PT Aide
18(inpatient subacute rehab facility)

LOR: 2 PT (both who i worked with as a Aide)
2 Professors ( Gen Chem professor and Organic Chem professor)
Acceptances:

Rejections:

Applied: Stockton University

I would just suggest getting that verbal GRE up (if it’s below the minimum/average. If not, I wouldn’t take it again)

Try estimating how your scores would hold up against the average accepted, but then again other factors such as gpa and volunteering hours also play a key role. Most schools want to see at least 150 on both. I’m on the same boat as you since I got a 156q. 149v.
They actually don’t have a minimum on their PTCAS page so I’m not really sure what to do next.
u

University: University of Pittsburgh

Major: Bioengineering

Overall: 3.53
Pre-req: 3.5-3.6
GRE: 163Q 160V 5.5AW

Extracurriculars/Experiences: Biomedical Engineering Society (secretary), volunteer @ nursing home in Costa Rica, student leader for Pitt day of service, intramural sports, women's volleyball club during freshman year, dean's list, Vira Heinz Program for Women in Global Leadership, honorable mention in this ergonomics design competition I did lmao

Volunteer Hours: Outpatient (300+, some volunteer some rehab aide), Inpatient (12)

LOR's: 1 PT I observed through the school year, 1 PT/PhD prof of my kinesiology & biomechanics course, 1 professor who's the undergrad coordinator for bioengineering, 1 professor/PI I've worked closely with for the past 2 years

Employment: Research Assistant (co-authored publications, various abstracts/posters at conferences. my research was totally unrelated to PT tho unfortunately), Front Desk Receptionist, Engineering Ambassador (tour guide of the engineering school), Camp Counselor

Applied: University of Indianapolis, Mount St. Joseph, Pitt (DPT/PhD), Northwestern (DPT/PhD), possibly Hunter College
may apply to others? not sure yet...

Interview:
Waitlist:
Denied:
Accepted:

Worried a bit about my GPA - not sure if schools will take major into account. My extracurrics could also be better and not sure what my PT's LOR will look like bc she was the kind of person you're never really sure likes you or not...lolol rip.

Also - I recently got hired as a rehab aide at a chiropractic clinic too. Should I put this on my application? I know it wouldn't count as observation hours of course, but I've heard some iffy things about how PTs view chiropractors so not sure if I should include it in my application at all.

Hello, has anyone applied to any schools in Texas? Early Decision? Has anyone heard back regarding decision and or interviews yet?

Hello, has anyone applied to any schools in Texas? Early Decision? Has anyone heard back regarding decision and or interviews yet?
I applied to UT health SA but havent heard anything yet

I applied to UT health SA but havent heard anything yet

I HAVENT EITHER! I am trying to be so patient for an interview. It’s my number one school and im all in for it. Let me know if you hear back or see anyone on a post who has heard

Final Update!

Majors: B.S. General Biology, University of California: San Diego

Prereq, Overall GPA, and Last 60 Units: pGPA: ~3.7-3.8, cGPA: 2.96, last 60 units: 3.8 GRE: 159Q, 149V, 5.0AW

Observation: 695 Outpatient Hours, 250 Inpatient Hours

Submitted to PTCAS: 8/1/17

Applying: Shenandoah University, AT Still University, CSU Northridge, East Tennessee State University, Emory & Henry College, Governors State University, MGHIHP, Regis University, Bellarmine University, South College, Tennessee State University, University of Arkansas Medical Sciences, University of Mary, High Point University, William Carey University, University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, University of Saint Augustine San Marcos

Acceptance: AT Still University (10/9), MGH IHP (12/20), USA San Marcos (2/6)

Interview Invites: South College (Waitlisted 9/4), University of Mary Hardin-Baylor (Waitlisted 10/5), AT Still University (Accepted 10/6), Emory and Henry College (received invite on 10/23 for 11/18 interview - Declined), MGH IHP Open House Invitation (received invite on 11/1 for 12/2 - Attending [live stream]), University of Arkansas Medical Sciences (received invite on 11/20 for 12/1 interview - Declined,) Shenandoah University (received invite on 11/21 for 12/15 interview - Declined), Bellarmine University (Received Invite to Interview on 12/14 for 2/9/18 - Declined)

Rejection: Governors State University (11/17), Regis University (12/15), CSU Northridge, East Tennessee State University, Tennessee State University, University of Mary, High Point University, William Carey University

Final Decision: AT Still University !!! :soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:
I have an interview at AT Still University on 9/14. I got the interview invite on 8/21. I applied Early Decision. What should I know for the interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anybody heard anything from Drexel yet about interviews for the 2018-2019 cycle?

Hi all! I know many of you are applying ED right now, but I applied regular admission and I have heard back from a couple of schools already and thought I would join in on the fun here.

University: University of St. Thomas (MN)
Major: Exercise Science
Overall GPA: 3.79 (undergrad alone: 3.89)
Pre-Req GPA: ~3.55 or higher depending on the school
GRE: 154 V, 160 Q, 5.0 AW

Extracurriculars: Catholic Medical Association, Dean's List every semester (3 years), Concert Choir, Festival Choir, St. Paul's Outreach, and 6 years volunteering on missions trips.

Observation hours: 103 outpatient, 2 inpatient in 6 different settings. 44 of the hours were done volunteering as a PT Tech.

LOR: 2 from PT's. One I have known since I was a child and the other from a shadowing experience.
2 from professors. One is my advisor and the other I have taken numerous courses from.

Applied: University of Minnesota, St. Catherine University, Mayo Clinic, Concordia (MN), Marquette, University of Illinois at Chicago, Northwestern University, University of Iowa.

Accepted: St. Catherine University

Interviews: Mayo Clinic (9/14)

Waitlisted: University of Minnesota

Rejected: N/A

Good luck to everyone applying this cycle!!

Hi all! I know many of you are applying ED right now, but I applied regular admission and I have heard back from a couple of schools already and thought I would join in on the fun here.

Extracurriculars: Catholic Medical Association, Dean's List every semester (3 years), Concert Choir, Festival Choir, St. Paul's Outreach, and 6 years volunteering on missions trips.

Observation hours: 103 outpatient, 2 inpatient in 6 different settings. 44 of the hours were done volunteering as a PT Tech.

LOR: 2 from PT's. One I have known since I was a child and the other from a shadowing experience.
2 from professors. One is my advisor and the other I have taken numerous courses from.

Applied: University of Minnesota, St. Catherine University, Mayo Clinic, Concordia (MN), Marquette, University of Illinois at Chicago, Northwestern University, University of Iowa.

Congrats on the acceptance. That’s awesome. Do you have a first choice?

Congrats on the acceptance. That’s awesome. Do you have a first choice?

Thank you!! I’m very excited :) My first choice would probably be the University of Minnesota because it is cheaper than St. Catherine, but I like the curriculum at St. Catherine’s better.

Just got invited to interview at The Mayo Clinic in October, you'll have to let me know what it's like!

First time poster here. I've been reading this forum for two years now and figured its time to finally post my stats!

University: Central College
Undergrad GPA: 3.53
Pre-requisite GPA: 3.46
GRE: 157V, 153Q, 4.0 W

Extra-curriculars/Experiences: DIII NCAA National qualifier and scholar All- American in wrestling, Academic All-Iowa conference, Head youth wrestling coach, Volunteered with helping run an exercise program in nursing home, 3rd grade mentor, Dean's list

Volunteer/Observation Hours:

1400 Hours as inpatient rehab tech
100 hours shadowing outpatient
25 hours shadowing skilled nursing
5 hours shadowing home health

LORs:
Physical therapist, Exercise science professor, Current boss/ Director of rehab

Applied:
Des Moines University, Creighton University, University of Iowa

Interviews:
Des Moines University (8/24), Creighton (9/14)

Acceptances: Des Moines University

Since it's my third cycle applying I couldn't be happier to finally get accepted. Good luck to everyone else! Never give up hope.

Reactions: 5 users
Hi guys, first post but I've been lurking around here about a year now to prepare for this application cycle. First time applying, and incredibly nervous. Overall GPA and Verbal score on the GRE isn't so high, had rough undergraduate years but I've managed to pull myself up during my baccalaureate. Was wondering if I could get some feedback on my chances? What do you guys think? Thanks!

University
: UCSD

Major: Human Development

Overall GPA: 2.65
Pre-req GPA: 3.69-3.75ish (Depending on the school's prereqs)
Last 60 Hours GPA: 3.69
GRE: 154Q 149V 4.5 W

Extracurricular/Awards: Dean's List, 2x Honor's List, Certificate of Recognition from CA State Senate, Certificate of Merits, Certificate of Commendation from City Counsel, Scholastic Achievement Award State of California Assembly, Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition from U.S. House of Representatives, Dan and Poom Certificate from World Taekwondo Headquarters

Volunteer Hours: Inpatient ICU (132), Outpatient (40), Volunteer Hospital Setting (160)

LOR's: (2) PT, (1) Prof's, (1) Volunteer Coordinator from Hospital

Applied: CSU Northridge, University of St. Augustine San Marcos, MGHI of Health Professions, Emory & Henry College, Midwestern University Glendale, University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, Creighton University, Regis University, University of Rhode Island

Interview:
Waitlist:
Denied:
Accepted:

Last edited:

I was below the minimum for nearly all my schools the last cycle and they all specifically told me that my GRE wasn’t strong enough . It was true for me but I’m not sure it is true for everyone. You are still capable of applying but later the schools told me that that’s why they can’t accept me. Good luck!

I feel so lost on what to do now. I have no idea whether to apply to other schools or if these are good enough.

University
: UCI

Major: Biological Sciences

Overall GPA: 3.47
Pre-req GPA: 3.69-3.75ish (Depending on the school's prereqs)
Last 60 Hours GPA: 4.0
GRE: 155Q 147V 4.5 W

Extracurricular/Awards:WorkStrong Intern, Yearbook Intern, Medical Scribe, Control Group Lead,Retreat Chair, Information Front Desk,
Volunteer Hours: Inpatient (~70), Outpatient (~100)

LOR's: (2) PT, one from a senior therapist, (1) General Chemistry Prof

Applied: Azusa Pacific, CSU Long beach, CSU Sacramento, Chapman (summer/fall), Mt St Mary, UN Las Vegas, Loma Linda

Interview: online interview UNLV, Interview for Azusa but I don't think it will go through since will not meet the GRE requirement
Waitlist:
Denied: CSU Sacramento (one course was not accepted)
Accepted:

Maybe a stupid question but do you know if the interview is on their main campus or their downtown building for drexel college of nursing and health professions

I think it’s at the building close to Center City, near City Hall. Not the one in West Philly by Penn

I’m pretty confident about that, but not certain, so I’d wait until they send us more info

First time poster here. I've been reading this forum for two years now and figured its time to finally post my stats!

University: Central College
Undergrad GPA: 3.53
Pre-requisite GPA: 3.46
GRE: 157V, 153Q, 4.0 W

Extra-curriculars/Experiences: DIII NCAA National qualifier and scholar All- American in wrestling, Academic All-Iowa conference, Head youth wrestling coach, Volunteered with helping run an exercise program in nursing home, 3rd grade mentor, Dean's list

Volunteer/Observation Hours:

1400 Hours as inpatient rehab tech
100 hours shadowing outpatient
25 hours shadowing skilled nursing
5 hours shadowing home health

LORs:
Physical therapist, Exercise science professor, Current boss/ Director of rehab

Applied:
Des Moines University, Creighton University, University of Iowa

Interviews:
Des Moines University (8/24), Creighton (9/14)

Acceptances: Des Moines University

Since it's my third cycle applying I couldn't be happier to finally get accepted. Good luck to everyone else! Never give up hope.
What did you different for this cycle if you don’t mind me asking? Like are those the same stats for your apps last year?

How do you like your university after one year of studying? I have read not so pleasant comments.

Hi guys. I'm actually not going to be applying until the next application cycle but I wanted to post my stats and see if anyone would be able to give me feedback on if they think I'll be a strong candidate.

University: Loyola University Chicago
Major: Biology
Minor: Psychology
Overall GPA: 3.05
Pre-Req GPA: Anticipating around 3.54 by the time I apply (if school takes highest grade for repeated courses)
GRE: Not taken yet

Extra-Curric: Pre-Health Magazine Staff Writer, Co-Marketing Chair, Secretary, Founding Member and Co-Marketing Chair of Indian Equality Organization, South Asian Student Alliance general member, Intramural Sports

Volunteer: Global Medical Brigade to Ghana, Africa (Lasted about 10 days), 150 Hours in private outpatient clinic

Work Experience: Rehab Aide at Athletico Physical Therapy (outpatient clinic) ~850 hours by the time I apply

I'm aware that I need to add volunteering experience in different PT settings and do well on the GRE. If all my stats are above average besides the Overall GPA, do you guys think it'll be really tough to get into many schools? Definitely have made some big life changes and become more focused on academics since I graduated, but improving the overall GPA feels like a tough task due to the amount of credits I've already taken.

It would mean a lot of someone could give me some feedback, feel free to be as honest as possible!

Hi,
Did you get to any universities or gave up any hope?

Interview Update!!
University: Washington State University
Major: Kinesiology
Overall GPA: 3.65
Pre-Req GPA: 3.1 – 3.3 depending on the school (retook a class I got a D in and got an A so depends if they replace or average)
GRE: 153 V, 154 Q, 4.0 Writing

Hours: 716 Outpatient, 22 SNF
Work Experience: Current PT Aide, lots of prior customer service
Volunteer: SNF and some community service stuff throughout my undergrad
Extra: Pre-PT Club, Kinesiology Club, CPR/First Aid, President’s Honor Roll all semesters

Recommendation Letter
1. 2 PT’s
2. Biology Professor

Applications submitted & verified: 9/20 & 9/22

Applying: AT Still, Elon U, Franklin Pierce U (AZ), Indiana State U, Marymount U, Methodist U, Shenandoah U, South College, U of Mary, Wingate U, Plymouth State U, Gannon U Ruskin, Gannon U Erie, U of St Augustine (Austin TX)
Interviews: South College, Methodist U (12/2), Shenandoah University (12/15), Indiana State University (1/11), Gannon U Ruskin (1/14), University of Mary (2/16)
Interview Waitlist: Elon University (12/18)
Acceptances:
Alternate list: Shenandoah (12/18)
Waitlists: South College (10/16), Methodist U (12/15)
Rejections: Marymount U (11/10)

Hello dear fellow applicants! I need your shrewd advice about DPT 's school

University: Humboldt State University
Overall GPA:3.4
Pre-Req GPA:3.2
GRE:V:154, Q:156,:W:4
Observations hours : 300 hours in 4 different settings

Extra-Curric: Army National Guard, International Students Club-publicity, "Tree Club"- a volunteer, "Save The Bay"-a volunteer.

Currently, I am a PTA student at Western Iowa Community College. Graduation: July, 2019

As my GRA 's are not so great, I am going to apply to many schools.
Schools: Azusa Pacific University, Clarkson University, Creighton University, Emory&Henry College, Franklin Pierce University, Gannon University, George Washington University,Kean University , Rutgers University, Seton Hall University, Temple University.

Any advise is appreciated !!
Thanks

What did you different for this cycle if you don’t mind me asking? Like are those the same stats for your apps last year?
I don't mind at all! Last year I was actually placed on the alternate list for all three schools I listed above, so I knew I wasn't too far off from where I needed to be. I would just say I was a more well rounded applicant this year. In the past year I got a lot of experience working full time as a rehab tech in an inpatient hospital setting, retook the worst grade on my transcript, and coached a wrestling team to gain leadership experience. I think it also helped that I wasn't as nervous for the interview this year. Having more experiences to talk about really made me a lot more confident going into the interview.

Hoping for the best this cycle!!!

Major:
Rehabilitation Science
Overall GPA: 3.9
Pre-Req GPA: 3.8
GRE:V:151, Q:157,:W:4.0
Observations hours : 150 hours in 5 different settings, 200 working as a Rehab Aide

Extra-Curricular: Rehab Science Student Association, executive board of pre-health honor society, member of co-ed community service fraternity

Applied: Pitt, Temple, GWU, Chatham, Nova Southeastern, Miami, Drexel

Interview: Drexel (10/19), Chatham (11/3), Temple (11/9), Miami (11/16)
Accepted: Pitt (10/17)
Rejected:

Last edited:
I have an interview at AT Still University on 9/14. I got the interview invite on 8/21. I applied Early Decision. What should I know for the interview?

Congrats! For me I emailed Erlinda to see who was going to interview me. This allowed me to research my interviewer and have questions regarding his research at school. Check out my prior posts, I think I’ve posted a lot of tips about the school.

Try to think how you could weave customer service into being a PT. Dm me if you have any other specific questions. Good luck!

I don't mind at all! Last year I was actually placed on the alternate list for all three schools I listed above, so I knew I wasn't too far off from where I needed to be. I would just say I was a more well rounded applicant this year. In the past year I got a lot of experience working full time as a rehab tech in an inpatient hospital setting, retook the worst grade on my transcript, and coached a wrestling team to gain leadership experience. I think it also helped that I wasn't as nervous for the interview this year. Having more experiences to talk about really made me a lot more confident going into the interview.
That’s awesome! This is me 2nd time applying. I made the waitlist for TWU but didn’t get off of it. I retook my GRE 1st attempt: 146V 150Q 4.0 A
2nd attempt: 147 V 153 Q 3.5 A. I don’t know if I should send both scores to schools for the analytical score or what. I also worked as a tech for a year and was apart of a community outreach.

thank you. I just sent you a DM
Congrats! For me I emailed Erlinda to see who was going to interview me. This allowed me to research my interviewer and have questions regarding his research at school. Check out my prior posts, I think I’ve posted a lot of tips about the school.

Try to think how you could weave customer service into being a PT. Dm me if you have any other specific questions. Good luck!
just

thank

Some Encouragement for those with GPAs on the lower end

University
: San Diego State University

Major: Started with Civil Engineering - then switched to Kinesiology - Pre-PT
Overall: 3.21
Pre-req: 2.99-3.56
GRE: 163V 154Q 4.0AW

Extracurricular: Biomechanics Research Lab, Pathophysiology Research Lab

Volunteer Hours: Outpatient Adult Ortho 100, Outpatient Pediatric Neuro 100
LOR's: (2) PT (1) Prof

Employment: Server Entire Time, Owned own small business
Applied: USA (7/13/18), Northwestern, ISU, UW-LAX,
Interview: USA (7/14/18)
Waitlist: USA ( 7/22/18 )
Denied:
Accepted: USA (9/7/18) - Started Program (9/8/18)

Reactions: 1 users
University: Oregon State University
Cum GPA: 3.30
Post-bac GPA: 3.95
Pre-Req GPA: 3.40–3.70 (depends on retakes)
GRE: 146V, 502Q, 3.0W

Extra-Curric: Biomechanics Teaching Assistant, Health and Wellness Intern,

Observation: 1000 hours as a PT/OT aide at an outpatient clinic, 20 hours at a skilled nursing facility

Employment: PT/OT aide at an outpatient clinic

Honors: Dean’s list & scholarships

Cert: CPR and AED

LORs: 1 Mentor, 1 Professor, and 2 PTs

Planning to Apply to: New York University, Northwestern University, Long Island University, Chatham University, New York Institute of Technology, Eastern Washington University, Pacific University, Loma Linda University, University of Wisconsin – Madison, University of the, Sciences in Philadelphia, University of Washington, Touro College, Azusa Pacific University.

Acceptances: NA
Rejections: NA
Interview Invite: NA

I am so worried about my stats... I know my GRE score is low. Any recommendations on what schools I should apply to? Thanks a lot!

**I know I missed up and applied to a couple of schools that required a higher GRE writing score :'(

University: The Ohio State University

GPA: 3.54
Prerequisite GPA: ~3.2
GRE: 155 V 154 Q 5.0 AW

Observation:
198 outpatient, 16 inpatient, 20 rehab hospital

LOR: 1 PT, 1 Professor, 1 supervisor

Extracurriculars: Sport Performance Coach, Group Fitness instructor, corporate wellness intern, exercise is medicine club, PT internship, motor development internship.

Applied: OSU, Western Carolina, Elon, Duke, UNC, Wingate, maybe Campbell

Interviews:
Acceptances:
Rejections:

Hoping for the best! Recently finished my PTCAS app and am finishing up some supplemental applications.

University: The Ohio State University

GPA: 3.54
Prerequisite GPA: ~3.2
GRE: 155 V 154 Q 5.0 AW

Observation:
198 outpatient, 16 inpatient, 20 rehab hospital

LOR: 1 PT, 1 Professor, 1 supervisor

Extracurriculars: Sport Performance Coach, Group Fitness instructor, corporate wellness intern, exercise is medicine club, PT internship, motor development internship.

Applied: OSU, Western Carolina, Elon, Duke, UNC, Wingate, maybe Campbell

Interviews:
Acceptances:
Rejections:

Hoping for the best! Recently finished my PTCAS app and am finishing up some supplemental applications.

We have similar stats and are applying to some of the same school. I've applied to Duke, UNC, Elon, and might be applying to Wingate and Campbell too. FYI I have a friend finishing up at Campbell if you have any questions. What makes you want to come to NC?

We have similar stats and are applying to some of the same school. I've applied to Duke, UNC, Elon, and might be applying to Wingate and Campbell too. FYI I have a friend finishing up at Campbell if you have any questions. What makes you want to come to NC?
Thanks that’s helpful! And NC has a lot of good PT schools, I always pictured myself there it’s a nice change but isn’t too crazy far from Ohio. I just figured I would apply to some schools somewhere I can see myself starting a career one day!

Thanks that’s helpful! And NC has a lot of good PT schools, I always pictured myself there it’s a nice change but isn’t too crazy far from Ohio. I just figured I would apply to some schools somewhere I can see myself starting a career one day!
I'm from NC, and am torn between wanting to get out for awhile and not wanting to pay out of state tuition. I'm getting nervous about waiting at this point. I submitted in early August.