GPA's, GRE's, XTRA's, ACCEPTANCES

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Your stats look amazing! Have you heard from NYU at all?

Nothing yet. I feel like it'll be a while till we hear from interviews but who knows! Last year applicants interviewed in early and late November so I am thinking that if they contact us it would be sometime in late October. Just a guess though!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Nothing yet. I feel like it'll be a while till we hear from interviews but who knows! Last year applicants interviewed in early and late November so I am thinking that if they contact us it would be sometime in late October. Just a guess though!
Awesome, thanks for your help and best of luck to you!

Reactions: 1 user
University: Loyola University Chicago

Major: Theatre, Minors in Musical Theatre and Psychology

Overall: 3.78
Pre-req: 3.4
GRE: 156Q 157V 4.5

Extracurricular: LGBTQ Activist group, Hip Hop dance team, Several theatrical productions, Dog walker, Assistant directed 2 productions

Volunteer Hours: About 250 hours in several settings

LOR's: (1) PT (1) Psych professor (1) Theatre director and professor (1) English and Theatre professor

Applied: Rosalind Franklin, Northwestern, U of Iowa, Bellarmine, Midwestern (IL), UIC, Duke, NYU, Pitt, OSU

Interview: U of Iowa, Bellarmine, Midwestern
Waitlist:
Denied:
Accepted: Rosalind Franklin

Waiting on the others still. Good luck to everyone!!

Members don't see this ad :)

Extracurricular: LGBTQ Activist group, Hip Hop dance team, Several theatrical productions, Dog walker, Assistant directed 2 productions

LOR's: (1) PT (1) Psych professor (1) Theatre director and professor (1) English and Theatre professor

Applied: Rosalind Franklin, Northwestern, U of Iowa, Bellarmine, Midwestern (IL), UIC, Duke, NYU, Pitt, OSU

Waitlist:
Denied:
Accepted:
Rosalind Franklin

Hi! Just curious when did you apply to U of Iowa? And when did you hear back? I applied there as well and am kinda surprised I haven’t heard back about an interview yet!

University: University of Delaware
Major: B.S. in Health Behavior Science
Minor: Health, Physical Activity, and Disability
Cumulative GPA: 3.93
Pre-Req GPA: 4.0
GRE: 154 V, 153 Q, 5.0 AWA
LOR: 1 from department chair, 1 from professor, 1 from physical therapist
Observation Hours: 350 split between following settings: Outpatient orthopedics/neurology, outpatient pediatric, pediatric preschool, skilled nursing facility
Extracurriculars: Currently working as an outpatient orthopedic rehabilitation technician during my gap year; Research assistant for intervention aimed at reducing weight among youth with autism spectrum disorder; Fitness center supervisor at a senior center; Mentor for students with disabilities in a land/aquatic physical activity program; Camp counselor; Group therapy facilitator for children who have lost loved ones

Applied
: Temple, Drexel, Jefferson, Widener, Arcadia

Interview: Temple, Drexel, Jefferson, Widener (in Nov.)
Waitlist:
Denied:
Accepted:
Temple, Drexel, Jefferson

Last edited:
University: West Chester University
Major: Exercise Science
Undergrad GPA: 3.78
Pre-requisite GPA: 3.80
GRE: 139V, 150Q, 3.5 W

Extra-curriculars/Experiences:
N/A

Volunteer/Observation Hours:

1250 Hours as Outpatient rehab tech
125 hours as therapy aide for rehab setting
50 hours shadowing Inpatient
8 hours shadowing home health

LORs:
Physical therapist and Exercise science professor

Applied:
Temple University (8/13) (ED)
*FIRST CYCLE*

Interviews:
Temple University (9/7)

Acceptances: Temple University!! (9/19)

Even though my GRE scores weren't the greatest, I think it was my personal statements that helped a-lot. Good luck to everybody!

Congrats on your acceptance to Temple! I was also accepted there during the first round of interviews, and I think I'm going to commit!

The interview was a really cool experience. It was a group interview and at the end they gave us a tour of the campus. Just be you and let your passion for physical therapy come out! Best of luck!
Thanks for the advice!

Hi! Just curious when did you apply to U of Iowa? And when did you hear back? I applied there as well and am kinda surprised I haven’t heard back about an interview yet!
I had everything sent in and verified on August 16th. They emailed me yesterday about my interview on October 19th!

Officially submitted my applications and very nervous! This is my first time applying, please let me know what you think my chances are as my GRE scores are bad.

Undergrad:
Lehman College
Major: Exercise Science Pre-PT
Overall GPA: 3.83
Pre-Req GPA: 3.81
GRE Scores: Q 151 V 146 AW 4.0
Hours: 1050 outpatient, 500 inpatient
LOR: 2 PT, 1 professor
Experience: Internship in personal training in fat-loss competition and physical education experience in elementary school children.

Applied: Seton Hall, Utica College, SUNY Downstate, Hunter College, College of Staten Island, D'Youville, Nazareth Rochester,
Acceptances: None
Rejections: None

Will keep you guys updated!! Good luck to everybody!

I’m a first year at NYU, if you have any questions about the school or the interview feel free to ask!
Hi! If you're still open to answering questions, do you know about the interview process? When do they normally start calling in for interviews, when do interviews begin and what are they set up like? Thanks so much!

Reactions: 1 users
UPDATE!!!!

University
: UCLA
Major: Biology
Overall GPA: 3.77
Pre-Req GPA: 3.7-3.81 depending on program
Post-Bac GPA: 4.0
GRE: 164 V, 159 Q, 3.5 W

Extracurriculars/Experiences: Editor for undergraduate art journal for 2 and a half years, UCP Wheels for Humanity volunteer building and refurbishing wheelchairs, Rock N' Roll Marathon medical volunteer, 7 on 7 adult coed soccer league (Victorious Secret is our name ;)), Intern for nonprofit serving at-risk youth, Treasurer then Vice President of PT/OT Club, Hosted international students through Global Siblings program at UCLA, KEEN LA athletic sessions with special-needs youth, Life Rolls On, Study abroad, Anatomy Lab Leader, Research assistant for three studies working with obese, opioid-addicted, and HIV+ patients

Volunteer Hours: Outpatient Clinic- 150; Outpatient Pediatric - 34; Outpatient Hospital - 112; Inpatient SNF- 35 hours

LORs: One from physical therapist, one from English professor who I have a great mentoring relationship with, one from supervisor, one from PI

Applying: UCSF/SFSU, Chapman University (Fall Cohort), USC, CSUN, CSULB, Duke, Boston U, UIC, Northwestern, Emory, NYU, UNTHSC
Waitlisted:
Rejected:
Accepted: Northwestern University (10/1)!!

So happy right now! My very first acceptance! Good luck everyone!

Waitlist:
Denied:
Accepted:
Rosalind Franklin

Hi! When did you send in your application to Bellarmine and when did they contact you for an interview? Obsessively checking my email to hear from them.

UPDATE!

University: Texas A&M University

Major: Kinesiology; Psychology Minor

Overall: 3.20
Pre-req: 3.25 - 3.4
GRE: 150Q 154V 4.0

Extracurricular: Undergrad PT club VP, Player/Coach Quidditch, Group Leader - The Big Event - Nations Largest Student-lead Community Improvement Event, Volunteer - Special Olympics

Volunteer Hours: Inpatient (28), Outpatient (84)

LOR's: (1) PT (2) Prof's

Employment: Student Library Assistant, Counselor - After School Program.

Applied: Angelo State University, University of St Augustine for Health Sciences - Texas, Baylor University, University of Texas at El Paso, Arkansas State University, Texas Technological University Health Sciences Center, Marshall University, Indiana State University, Husson University, Chatham University, Franklin Pierce University - NH, Franklin Pierce University - Arizona, Des Moines University - Osteopathic Medical Center, Southwest Baptist University, University of Mary

Note - 1st cycle - got only 6 apps in - waitlisted Marshall, South, Baylor

2nd cycle (above stats):

Interview: St Augustine Austin (9/21/18)
Waitlist:
Denied:
Accepted: St Augustine Austin Spring 2019 (10/1/18)

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
did you get an email from them or just a call? I got a call but I didn’t pick up since I was in class and wanted to make sure it was official!

UPDATE!!!!

University

Extracurriculars/Experiences: Editor for undergraduate art journal for 2 and a half years, UCP Wheels for Humanity volunteer building and refurbishing wheelchairs, Rock N' Roll Marathon medical volunteer, 7 on 7 adult coed soccer league (Victorious Secret is our name ;)), Intern for nonprofit serving at-risk youth, Treasurer then Vice President of PT/OT Club, Hosted international students through Global Siblings program at UCLA, KEEN LA athletic sessions with special-needs youth, Life Rolls On, Study abroad, Anatomy Lab Leader, Research assistant for three studies working with obese, opioid-addicted, and HIV+ patients

Volunteer Hours: Outpatient Clinic- 150; Outpatient Pediatric - 34; Outpatient Hospital - 112; Inpatient SNF- 35 hours

LORs: One from physical therapist, one from English professor who I have a great mentoring relationship with, one from supervisor, one from PI

Applying: UCSF/SFSU, Chapman University (Fall Cohort), USC, CSUN, CSULB, Duke, Boston U, UIC, Northwestern, Emory, NYU, UNTHSC
Waitlisted:
Rejected:

did you get an email from them or just a call? I got a call but I didn’t pick up since I was in class and wanted to make sure it was official!

I got a call earlier in the day about a conditional offer (apparently I forgot to pay my supplemental fee). Didn't pick up because of class as well.

...and I just got an email from them one minute ago. Check your email. Congrats!

UPDATE!

University: Texas A&M University

Major: Kinesiology; Psychology Minor

Overall: 3.20
Pre-req: 3.25 - 3.4
GRE: 150Q 154V 4.0

Extracurricular: Undergrad PT club VP, Player/Coach Quidditch, Group Leader - The Big Event - Nations Largest Student-lead Community Improvement Event, Volunteer - Special Olympics

Volunteer Hours: Inpatient (28), Outpatient (84)

LOR's: (1) PT (2) Prof's

Employment: Student Library Assistant, Counselor - After School Program.

Applied: Angelo State University, University of St Augustine for Health Sciences - Texas, Baylor University, University of Texas at El Paso, Arkansas State University, Texas Technological University Health Sciences Center, Marshall University, Indiana State University, Husson University, Chatham University, Franklin Pierce University - NH, Franklin Pierce University - Arizona, Des Moines University - Osteopathic Medical Center, Southwest Baptist University, University of Mary

Note - 1st cycle - got only 6 apps in - waitlisted Marshall, South, Baylor

2nd cycle (above stats):

Interview: St Augustine (9/21/18)
Waitlist:
Denied:
Accepted: St Augustine 10/1/18

Congrats,

Do you mind clarifying what class you interviewed and got accepted into? I'm assuming for the Summer 2019 start?

Thanks,

Nicholas Delagarza

Undergrad: University of Massachusetts Lowell
Major: Exercise Physiology
Overall GPA: 3.32
Pre-Req GPA: 3.25
GRE Scores: Q 148 V 147 AW 4.0
Hours: 1,300+ outpatient as an PT aide
LOR: 1 PT, 2 professors

Applying to: UML, Plymouth State, Franklin Pierce (NH), Simmons College, AIC
Applied: Baylor U Hybrid, South College, UNE
Acceptances: None

My application has been deferred at both Baylor and South College for further review. Anyone have any information about getting deferred? Sending out the rest of my apps soon.

Thanks!

Hi!
I am a first time applicant in the 2018-2019 cycle. I applied to University of Wisconsin- La Crosse as an early admit and was moved to the general pool. I am also interested in info on this subject.

cGPA 3.2ish in PTCAS (repeated coursework), This will go up as I complete this year and possibly a Fall 2019 semester to double major.
pGPA 3.6

146 Q 152 V 3.0 AW - (retaking if I need to apply next cycle)

Hi, I got a call first. Then the email was sent around 4 pm PST. I think you've been accepted, too! Congrats!

University: Elon
Overall GPA: 3.59
Pre-Req GPA: 2.9-3.2
GRE: 158 V, 153 Q, 5.5 W
References: 2 PT, 2 professors
Shadowing hours: 114 total, mostly outpatient

Extra Curriculars: facilities manager at Elon University Campus Recreation for 3 years, external philanthropy chair of sorority for 1 year, disability services academic mentor for 2 years, volunteer at Global Medical Brigades & brigade to Nicaragua, assistant scholarship chair of sorority for 1 year, certified personal trainer since 7/17, worked as personal trainer at Campus Recreation for 1 year, VP of wellness for exercise science society for 1 year, tutor for intro to ESS for 1 year, TA for exercise physiology for 1 semester, TA for exercise testing and prescription for 1 semester, tutor for bioenergetics for 1 semester, president's list, dean's list, Kappa Omicron Nu (ESS honor society)
Applied: USC, East TN State, MUSC, WVU, Radford, Hampton, Augusta, WCU, GSU, Duke, U of Kentucky, U of TN at Chattanooga, Bellarmine, Mercer (all applications submitted on 9/13)
Acceptances: none
Rejections: none
Interviews: Augusta University (email invitation to interview received 9/21)

I have an interview at AT Still University on 9/14. I got the interview invite on 8/21. I applied Early Decision. What should I know for the interview?

I have an interview for regular decision on 10/19. What advice can you give me about the interview? What can I do to be best prepared? Any advice will help!

I have an interview for regular decision on 10/19. What advice can you give me about the interview? What can I do to be best prepared? Any advice will help!

Try thinking about answers to certain common interview questions such as:
"What sets you apart from other candidates?"
"Why you want to attend that specific university?"
etc.

Dress well, and also figure out whether your interview is a group interview or a one–on–one interview.

First time posting. First cycle applying

University: Tennessee Technological University
Overall GPA: 3.88
Pre-Req GPA: 4.0
GRE: 163 V, 160 Q, 4.0 W
References: 2 PTs whom I shadowed, 1 upper division professor
Shadowing hours: 50 completed at the time of application, 60 getting validated, 60 more in progress. Done in both Inpatient and Outpatient facilities

Extra Curriculars: Served as a Translator in a Convoy for Hope health fair (Native Spanish speaker). Shadowed senior coaches at several Strength and Conditioning facilities for 300 hours. CrossFit Level One Trainer. Worked as a CrossFit coach in my home country during summer breaks. Attended several strength and conditioning seminars. Member of Omicron Delta Kappa. Amateur Cycling team member and racer. Dean's list student all semesters at my undergraduate institution.

Applied: University of Delaware, University of Pittsburgh, University of Colorado, Emory University, Northwestern University, Eastern Washington University, UT Chattanooga, University of Florida, University of Iowa.

Interview: University of Delaware (September)

Acceptances: University of Delaware (Attending in 2019).

Withdrawals: University of Pittsburgh, University of Colorado, Emory, Northwestern, Eastern Washington University, UT Chattanooga, University of Florida, University of Iowa.

University: Kean University
Major: Athletic Training
Minor: Biology
Undergrad GPA: 3.79
Prerequisite GPA: 3.81
GRE: V144 Q150 W4.0

First Cycle Applicant.

Extracurriculars: DIII Volleyball Player, Scholar Athlete, VP of Athletic Training Honor Society, Dean's List, Presented Research at Athletic Training Conventions, Presented at Research Day at Kean, Volleyball Coach, Member of Athletic Training Honor Society, NCAA Honors, Certified Athletic Trainer.

Volunteer/Observation:
1000+ clinical/hands on athletic training student hours
500+ Outpatient Hours
100 Inpatient Hours

LORS: 1 therapist, 1 preceptor, 2 professors

Applied:
Midwestern University, Glendale
Ohio State University
University of Toledo
University of Dayton
Chatham University
University of Indianapolis

Possibly applying to:
Pittsburg
Regis
Thomas Jefferson

Waitlisted: Midwestern

Interviews: Chatham (11/3)

Acceptances:

Only heard back from those two schools so far. Since deadline for most was yesterday, I'm hoping to hear back this month.

University: Kean University
Major: Athletic Training
Minor: Biology
Undergrad GPA: 3.79
Prerequisite GPA: 3.81
GRE: V144 Q150 W4.0

First Cycle Applicant.

Extracurriculars: DIII Volleyball Player, Scholar Athlete, VP of Athletic Training Honor Society, Dean's List, Presented Research at Athletic Training Conventions, Presented at Research Day at Kean, Volleyball Coach, Member of Athletic Training Honor Society, NCAA Honors, Certified Athletic Trainer.

Volunteer/Observation:
1000+ clinical/hands on athletic training student hours
500+ Outpatient Hours
100 Inpatient Hours

LORS: 1 therapist, 1 preceptor, 2 professors

Applied:
Midwestern University, Glendale
Ohio State University
University of Toledo
University of Dayton
Chatham University
University of Indianapolis

Possibly applying to:
Pittsburg
Regis
Thomas Jefferson

Waitlisted: Midwestern

Interviews: Chatham (11/3)

Acceptances:

Only heard back from those two schools so far. Since deadline for most was yesterday, I'm hoping to hear back this month.

Hello, your stats are very similar to mine. I hope we both get accepted with low GRE scores but high GPAs. Good luck and keep us updated!

Hello, your stats are very similar to mine. I hope we both get accepted with low GRE scores but high GPAs. Good luck and keep us updated!
Yes I'm keeping my fingers crossed that GRE scores are not weighed too heavily. My goal is to get to Ohio for a variety of reasons. I will keep you posted for sure!

Hi! When did you send in your application to Bellarmine and when did they contact you for an interview? Obsessively checking my email to hear from them.
Everything of mine was sent in around August 7th or so and I got an email for an interview on September 7th

Has anyone that applied to the University of Cincinnati or Ohio State, not received the automated email for the supplemental application yet? I got an email that I should be receiving these and I haven’t gotten them yet and UC says it won’t review the application until this has been completed and I assume OSU is the same way.

Has anyone that applied to the University of Cincinnati or Ohio State, not received the automated email for the supplemental application yet? I got an email that I should be receiving these and I haven’t gotten them yet and UC says it won’t review the application until this has been completed and I assume OSU is the same way.
I applied to OSU and received a confirmation email about my supplemental application. My GRE scores were also a little late and I got an email from a woman who is in the office of admissions about my missing scores.

I applied to OSU and received a confirmation email about my supplemental application. My GRE scores were also a little late and I got an email from a woman who is in the office of admissions about my missing scores.

Do you remember how long after applying that you received the supplemental app? I submitted OSU not too long ago, so I possibly could just be extremely impatient.

Do you remember how long after applying that you received the supplemental app? I submitted OSU not too long ago, so I possibly could just be extremely impatient.
Hey! I also applied to OSU. I submitted my PTCAS to OSU on 9/4 and received the email to complete the supplemental application on 9/6 early in the morning.

Hey! I also applied to OSU. I submitted my PTCAS to OSU on 9/4 and received the email to complete the supplemental application on 9/6 early in the morning.

Thanks! Maybe since I applied so close to the deadline, it may take a little longer if they were more swamped. I’ll gice it another day and then maybe try reaching out. Thanks for letting me know!!

Wanted to throw my stats on here, I don't see a ton of fellow Michiganders out there! All apps submitted early-mid August of this year:

University: University of Michigan (attended Saginaw Valley for my first two years, UM for last few)
Major: Biopsychology, Cognition, and Neuroscience
Undergrad GPA: 3.7
Pre-Requisite GPA: Between 3.5 & 3.6 (depends on school)
GRE: 158V, 160Q, 5.5 AW

Volunteer/Observation/Extracurriculars: 155 outpatient clinics, 20 inpatient, 12 special needs/disability setting. 350+ hours volunteering between muscular dystrophy camps, charity events, youth football camps, etc. Varsity football player at SVSU for two years on scholarship, Academic Excellence Team, Academic Scholar Award, etc.

LOR's: 1 PT (outpatient), 1 prof, 1 academic advisor, 1 volunteer supervisor

Applying to: GVSU, Central Michigan, Oakland, Wayne State, UM-Flint, Duke University
Interviews:
Acceptances:

Hoping for good news soon--good luck to everyone! :)

Has anyone heard back from any of these DPT programs regarding an Interview, acceptance, or denial:
Indiana State University, Southwest Baptist, Mizzou, Missouri State University, University of Indianapolis, Rockhurst, Bradley, Arkansas State University, or Harding University ?
The only one I applied to in this list is University of Indianapolis, and I have not heard back yet. I emailed someone at UIndy and they said that applicants should hear back around mid-October :D I'm getting anxious too!

Hey all! I have an interview with Columbia University in November and was wondering if anyone has gone through their interview process yet. Any advice would be appreciated! Wishing you all the best of luck this cycle!
I have an interview with Columbia in Nov as well! Do you happen to know what time the interviews are?

I have an interview with Columbia in Nov as well! Do you happen to know what time the interviews are?
Hey nice congrats! Maybe we will meet each other! They sent me an email with a schedule and time of the things we will be doing that day. I think the actual one on one interviews will happen sometime throughout the day after the morning presentations.

Last edited:
Hey nice congrats! Maybe we will meet each other! They sent me an email with a schedule and time of the things we will be doing that day. I believe the interview day starts at 8am. I think the actual one on one interviews will happen sometime throughout the day after the morning presentations.

@dancerpt1996 @M$$ Congrats on the interviews! Would you all mind sharing your stats and when you submitted/heard back? Columbia is my top pick, I only just submitted last week but I'm curious to see what my chances are!

gpa: 3.82
gre: 149V 151Q 4.5AWA
letters of rec: 3PT's, 1 professor (had to submit 5th letter directly to Columbia)
extracurriculars: in the dance program at my school, a lot of dance performances/conferences, medical volunteering abroad in the Dominican Republic, secretary of a student organization, volunteering with homeless, deans list, 2 honor societies, translator for a PT, worked at restaurant and theme park, currently working as a PT aide at an outpatient clinic, AHA certified in CPR/First Aid
observation hours: 790 total
I submitted to Columbia on September 18th and heard back in 2 weeks! Im sure you will hear back soon, best of luck to you! :)

Great stats! Thank you so much! One last q, did they send you an email verifying they received your app, or was the interview invite your first correspondence?

University: University of Washington
Major: Biochemistry
Undergrad GPA: 3.28
Postbacc GPA: 3.96
Pre-requisite GPA: 3.67ish
GRE: 156V, 159Q, 4.5 W

Extra-curriculars/Experiences:
Research Assistant, Hospital Volunteer, Ministry Experience
Volunteer/Observation Hours:
2500+ Outpatient
40 SNF
30 Pediatrics

LORs:
2 PT's, 1 Prof, 1 Supervisor

Applied: Samuel Merritt, MGHIHP, Northern Arizona, University of Illinois - Chicago, Northwestern, Boston University, University of Washington, UPS, UNLV, NYMC, Regis, St. Augustine, USC, Florida

Interviews: NYMC, USA-San Marcos, Regis, UNLV
Waitlist: Northwestern, UIC, Samuel Merritt, UW, UPS
Acceptances: NYMC, USA - San Marcos, MGHIHP, Boston U, USC, Regis, Northwestern, UW

Attending: MGHIHP
Rejections: NAU, UF

Last edited:
The only one I applied to in this list is University of Indianapolis, and I have not heard back yet. I emailed someone at UIndy and they said that applicants should hear back around mid-October :D I'm getting anxious too!
Oh nice! I can't help but be anxious about all my applications! I emailed them the other day to make sure they got my app (they did) lol so hopefully we both will hear back with interviews :)! you'll have to let me know if you hear from them

UPDATE!!!!

University

Waitlisted:
Rejected:

Congrats!! Did you apply early decision for northwestern?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

University: UCI
Major: Public Health Sciences
Overall GPA: 3.42
Pre-Req GPA: ~3.8
GRE: 148V, 157Q, 4AW
LORs: 3 PTs, 1 professor

Extra-Curric: sports medicine club+internship, public health, powerlifting, Japanese club

Observation: 1241+767+33 outpatient hours in 3 different facilities. 0 inpatient hours :(

Applied: Pacific U, UoW, MW-Downers Grove, Northwestern, Husson, Evansville, Nazareth, ASU, WCU, CSUN, Puget Sound, UMB, Toledo, RMUoHP, USA (San Marcos campus), CSS

Interviews: UMB, RMUoHP, USA, Evansville (declined their interview), MW-downers grove

Acceptances: USA, Husson, RMUoHP

Waitlist: CSS

Rejections: Toledo, Northwestern, CSUN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
@dancerpt1996 @M$$ Congrats on the interviews! Would you all mind sharing your stats and when you submitted/heard back? Columbia is my top pick, I only just submitted last week but I'm curious to see what my chances are!

gpa: 3.82
gre: 149V 151Q 4.5AWA
letters of rec: 3PT's, 1 professor (had to submit 5th letter directly to Columbia)
extracurriculars: in the dance program at my school, a lot of dance performances/conferences, medical volunteering abroad in the Dominican Republic, secretary of a student organization, volunteering with homeless, deans list, 2 honor societies, translator for a PT, worked at restaurant and theme park, currently working as a PT aide at an outpatient clinic, AHA certified in CPR/First Aid
observation hours: 790 total
I submitted to Columbia on September 18th and heard back in 2 weeks! Im sure you will hear back soon, best of luck to you! :)

of course!
gpa 3.57

gre 151 V 156 Q 4.0Aw

LOR: 1 PT 2 Professors

Extracurriculars: ran DI xc/t&f, volunteered with Habitat for Humanity and local homeless shelters, deans list, won a couple of All-academic team awards for xc, worked at a front desk during school and at a restaurant over the summer. Currently a PT aide for an outpatient clinic that sees a huge variety of clientele

Observation: ~900 hours (Outpatient, hospital, skilled nursing)

I also submitted around mid-september and heard back within a couple of weeks. Columbia is rolling admission I believe so hopefully you will hear back soon! Best of Luck!

Has anyone heard from Temple, Thomas Jefferson, MGHIHP, Rosalind Franklin, Maryland (Baltimore), or UNE?

Submitted my application to Thomas Jefferson on 9/29 and received an invite today for an interview!

Great stats! Thank you so much! One last q, did they send you an email verifying they received your app, or was the interview invite your first correspondence?
No problem! The interview invite was the first I heard back from them.

You all were right, I heard back with an interview invite on Friday! Thanks & see you next month!