Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really can't handle this stress. 👎
Need to remind myself that this is just a game.
We lost one of my favorite players because she couldn't handle the stress. 😳 Not this game, but in the past.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I really can't handle this stress. 👎
Need to remind myself that this is just a game.
I really can't handle this stress. 👎
Need to remind myself that this is just a game.
Some of the PMs were truly brilliant and watching everything was fantastic.Has Jam been a wolf from the beginning?
Did the wolves get 2 kills every 3rd night??
Thank you all SO SO SO MUCH for playing!!!
Thank you for putting up with all of our bumps along the way, and time zone changes, and jetlag.
AND THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT EPIC...just as a myth should be!!!
We had the best time modding for you all!! 😍😍😍😍
We shall post spreadsheets and answer questions now 🙂
That was Jam's role. 🙂 She was one of the original wolves, yup. She could kill someone every three nights.
Dyachei was the lone convert that fell under SOV's definition. Devyn would have been able to convert someone, but she died before they used that power.


Well played, Jam.
If only the mods had really answered my chariot race prize question, "Jam: good, bad, or playing for herself?" The answer I got was "Definitely not playing for herself."
Silly mods only eliminated one of the choices... 😛
Great hand!
AND THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT EPIC...just as a myth should be!!!
We had the best time modding for you all!! 😍😍😍😍
Freaking awesome game, guys!!! That was some of the best fun I've had.Some of the PMs were truly brilliant and watching everything was fantastic.



Oh and the X, Y, and Z were Underworld Parties #1, 2 and 3
They were dead players who could send in a group lynch vote everyday. 1 and 3 were villager groups and 2 was the wolfie one.
We liked keeping people involved after death 🙂
Nohika and I also laughed at how many of you focused on the drunk ghost every night
She was the one who decided which special day was which, and judged the chariot race.
She was just there. Being sketch. And drunk. Seems silly now to care, but at the time when she didn't get lynched, I was so not OK with her being around.
Oh and the X, Y, and Z were Underworld Parties #1, 2 and 3
They were dead players who could send in a group lynch vote everyday. 1 and 3 were villager groups and 2 was the wolfie one.
We liked keeping people involved after death 🙂

What would have happened if Bellephron (sp?) had found Pegasus?
I also think FH needs a round of applause for posting every single day in this game....![]()

Hey mods:
Was the plan to 'upgrade' <any> player's abilities if elected Head God? Or was that only for me (or rather, whoever got assigned Zeus)?
Sweet job modding all around. Great game, right amount of trickery, nice write-ups... all in all very fun. 🙂
I was convinced she gained some power by posting a lot. I couldn't believe she was just... being... active....
I was convinced she gained some power by posting a lot. I couldn't believe she was just... being... active....
I do agree that that Pandora lynch basically turned the game. You were pretty much the hardest player for them to kill (along with WTF).
The other players got a lynch veto that could not be used on them. We actually didn't come up with your powers until you won because we thought you'd be quiet.
Allssoooo for those who mentioned it...we didn't have Zeus's baby in mind because we weren't sure if he'd use it. I thought devyn's Helen of Troy cover was amusing, so we borrowed it.
Hey mods:
Was the plan to 'upgrade' <any> player's abilities if elected Head God? Or was that only for me (or rather, whoever got assigned Zeus)?
Sweet job modding all around. Great game, right amount of trickery, nice write-ups... all in all very fun. 🙂
I would have been quiet ... except that WTF and I role-revealed immediately, so I figured I had protection at night, someone to vouch for me at a lynch, and, if the wolves attacked me once and failed I figured they'd back off.
And I just couldn't resist the vague little hint in the role about increasing powers. I'm a total sucker for things like that. 🙂
Regarding the baby ... I think had the 50/50 thing come out *before* I used it I probably wouldn't have taken the chance. But I was pretty convinced that based on the way you worded it, the rez'd player would be one of Zeus's mythological offspring, and I couldn't find any of those that were monsters, so... it seemed like an acceptable risk.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.