-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Guelph 2021
Started by tela225
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yaiii! Someone appeared hehe, its hard to find people that applied to OVC. Are you applying as a canadian resident or as an international student? Im applying as an international student. The status in my application appears as the comitte is reviewing it, but i already know about some people that already had their interview.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed January 20th, no word yet on the decision though! (I'm international)
I think they are offering the interviews in the order that they received the application, I know about 2 people that had theirs on February.... but as when they are going to start accepting people, don't knowI interviewed January 20th, no word yet on the decision though! (I'm international)
I'm applying as international as well. Did the interviewed people receive emails or do we have to keep checking the portal?
Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile
I received an email. I applied through VMCAS and noticed I had a few documents missing mid-December. I got that squared away and shortly after I received my interview invitation.
How was the interview?!I interviewed January 20th, no word yet on the decision though! (I'm international)
All of my documents are in! Now the waiting game begins. I am a canadian student.
Pretty laid back! Two interviewers and it lasts for 30 minutes, they only interviewed about 8 of us on my day so we got to ask a lot of questions and get to know everyone.
How was the interview?!
Oh wow thats so different than how we have to interview. Ontario applicants have to do the MMI interview style with 8 different stations.Pretty laid back! Two interviewers and it lasts for 30 minutes, they only interviewed about 8 of us on my day so we got to ask a lot of questions and get to know everyone.
Is it an open file interview? I hope I hear soon, I really want to go to guelph!!Pretty laid back! Two interviewers and it lasts for 30 minutes, they only interviewed about 8 of us on my day so we got to ask a lot of questions and get to know everyone.
have you hear anything yet?I'm applying as international as well. Did the interviewed people receive emails or do we have to keep checking the portal?
Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile
I had my interview back in January and I've been officially accepted(I am an international student)! Very excited to start! Has anyone else heard back yet?
Congrats!!! If you dont mind me asking where you from? I still havent heard about an interview, they wrote me on january to clarify some information, my application is still under reviewI had my interview back in January and I've been officially accepted(I am an international student)! Very excited to start! Has anyone else heard back yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there a way to check the status of your application? I log into webAdvisor occasionally but it just says "Recieved" under the application status tab. I just want to know if they actually are reviewing it or not.
Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile
Thats the only way to check it. Mine moved a month a go to "comittee case", but haven't hear anything more after thatIs there a way to check the status of your application? I log into webAdvisor occasionally but it just says "Recieved" under the application status tab. I just want to know if they actually are reviewing it or not.
Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile
Thank you!! I am from the Caribbean. Keep checking your Guelph email because that is how they will get in contact with you 🙂Congrats!!! If you dont mind me asking where you from? I still havent heard about an interview, they wrote me on january to clarify some information, my application is still under review
Where in the caribbean? I ask because im from Puerto Rico. I keep cheking the guelph email, my regular one and web advisor hahaThank you!! I am from the Caribbean. Keep checking your Guelph email because that is how they will get in contact with you 🙂
Any Canadian applicants hear anything yet?