Guelph 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tela225

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
lets get this rolling! So has anyone has heard from the university?

Members don't see this ad.

Not yet. I have all my documents in though

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile
Yaiii! Someone appeared hehe, its hard to find people that applied to OVC. Are you applying as a canadian resident or as an international student? Im applying as an international student. The status in my application appears as the comitte is reviewing it, but i already know about some people that already had their interview.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed January 20th, no word yet on the decision though! (I'm international)

I interviewed January 20th, no word yet on the decision though! (I'm international)
I think they are offering the interviews in the order that they received the application, I know about 2 people that had theirs on February.... but as when they are going to start accepting people, don't know

I'm applying as international as well. Did the interviewed people receive emails or do we have to keep checking the portal?

I received an email. I applied through VMCAS and noticed I had a few documents missing mid-December. I got that squared away and shortly after I received my interview invitation.

All of my documents are in! Now the waiting game begins. I am a canadian student.

Pretty laid back! Two interviewers and it lasts for 30 minutes, they only interviewed about 8 of us on my day so we got to ask a lot of questions and get to know everyone.
How was the interview?!

Reactions: 1 user
Pretty laid back! Two interviewers and it lasts for 30 minutes, they only interviewed about 8 of us on my day so we got to ask a lot of questions and get to know everyone.
Oh wow thats so different than how we have to interview. Ontario applicants have to do the MMI interview style with 8 different stations.

Is it an open file interview? I hope I hear soon, I really want to go to guelph!!

I had my interview back in January and I've been officially accepted(I am an international student)! Very excited to start! Has anyone else heard back yet?

Reactions: 1 user
I had my interview back in January and I've been officially accepted(I am an international student)! Very excited to start! Has anyone else heard back yet?
Congrats!!! If you dont mind me asking where you from? I still havent heard about an interview, they wrote me on january to clarify some information, my application is still under review

Is there a way to check the status of your application? I log into webAdvisor occasionally but it just says "Recieved" under the application status tab. I just want to know if they actually are reviewing it or not.

Is there a way to check the status of your application? I log into webAdvisor occasionally but it just says "Recieved" under the application status tab. I just want to know if they actually are reviewing it or not.

Thats the only way to check it. Mine moved a month a go to "comittee case", but haven't hear anything more after that

Congrats!!! If you dont mind me asking where you from? I still havent heard about an interview, they wrote me on january to clarify some information, my application is still under review
Thank you!! I am from the Caribbean. Keep checking your Guelph email because that is how they will get in contact with you :)

Thank you!! I am from the Caribbean. Keep checking your Guelph email because that is how they will get in contact with you :)
Where in the caribbean? I ask because im from Puerto Rico. I keep cheking the guelph email, my regular one and web advisor haha