Hematology/Oncology 2022-2023 Fellowship Application Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know for short trackers starting fellowship does our salary start at PGY3 scale or PGY4 scale? (Technically I'm PGY3 during fellow 1 year)
 
Does anyone know for short trackers starting fellowship does our salary start at PGY3 scale or PGY4 scale? (Technically I'm PGY3 during fellow 1 year)
Depends on your institution. My fellowship institution did what gutonc said. My current institution does PGY4 level (I think this is generous). So you should ask.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
Could you please assess the chances to match in hem onc based on credentials or how many interviews I will have based on the application? Non-US IMG, needs visa, in community program now, will not have much research (probably a poster + 2-3 articles in low-impact journals), scores: 240s, 260s, 250s.
Thank you!
P.S. Sorry, I do not have access to the spreadsheet to see what other applicants have