This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MDsci0456

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone taking medical science/biology classes in Harvard Extension School? Just classes, not in Post-bacc program. Are you going to recommend it?They have really interesting classes. Please share you experience.

Members don't see this ad.

I am also intending to do this starting in the fall! Would love some more feedback!

Reactions: 1 user
Ms. Day the enrollment coach told me that we can enroll up to 16 credits, most of the classes are 4 credits. Not sure about summer. I'm planning to do Harvard Summer School as well. They have a lot of interesting classes to take, and to be honest its cheaper than some of the state tuition fee.

Have you attended the program, if so, how has your experience been so far? Also planning to start HES next summer without enrolling in the program, just adding classes on my own. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone taking medical science/biology classes in Harvard Extension School? Just classes, not in Post-bacc program. Are you going to recommend it?They have really interesting classes. Please share you experience.

Completed a DIY PB involving HES science courses. Currently applying and just got my first II at a DO program.
I only took 3 courses at HES (genetics, endocrine physiology, and stem cell) and performed well in all of them. I definitely recommend HES if your going the DIY PB route. Just make sure you read up on the professors --> my stem cell class was super interesting and provided me with a lot of valuable info... just a very tough grader (I ended up getting a B+).

Did anyone take biology with Casey Roehrig? I hear it’s not the best at HES. No personal experience with this course!Would love to know

Status
Not open for further replies.