-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Hey guys... avatar change!
Started by twelvetigers
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
🤣Oh EllieG, we found a dog for you!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*squee* I miss my cowssss (I still love dolphins but now my love for animals just increases 😉 I was gonna go with a puggle/baby echidna but alas....)
Uh, maybe this is a bizarre reaction to your avatar, but I want to give that cow a kiss on it's nose. Hopefully it wouldn't bite me in the face. LOL.
Haha it would probably just lick you with it's big sandpaper tongue!
👍 They are so curious. wolfspeaker is so right. They really don't tend to bite, from my experience. They do shy out of the way when startled. I love these ladies 🙂 (I actually dreamed of dairy cows the other nights...Uh, maybe this is a bizarre reaction to your avatar, but I want to give that cow a kiss on it's nose. Hopefully it wouldn't bite me in the face. LOL.
)Haha it would probably just lick you with it's big sandpaper tongue!
My mare, Trinity - beautiful, crazy as anything, and wonderful!
EDIT: HOLY frick - it came out HUGE....gotta figure out how to size that puppy down! hold on...
EDIT2: dang. more resizing to come...
EDIT3: phew! nearly took over the entire forum with my larger than life avatar....disaster averted. carry on!
right. off to work. 🙂
EDIT: HOLY frick - it came out HUGE....gotta figure out how to size that puppy down! hold on...
EDIT2: dang. more resizing to come...
EDIT3: phew! nearly took over the entire forum with my larger than life avatar....disaster averted. carry on!
right. off to work. 🙂
Last edited:
For some reason, donors are being allowed to have HUGE avatars right now. Dunno if it's a glitch or what, but the picture won't be resized automatically like normal. The normal gold limit is 160x160 or like 95k kb, limits that I know all too well. Hey, if the size limit is also not working right, I should totally take the chance to use that avatar that was always too big... man, I'mma have to try that when I get home!
For some reason, donors are being allowed to have HUGE avatars right now. Dunno if it's a glitch or what, but the picture won't be resized automatically like normal. The normal gold limit is 160x160 or like 95k kb, limits that I know all too well. Hey, if the size limit is also not working right, I should totally take the chance to use that avatar that was always too big... man, I'mma have to try that when I get home!
Noooooooooo! I love your avatar, TT.
Well, the one I'm thinking of is awesome too. We shall mourn the loss of each as it may pass, but change is simply a part of life. 😉
So, is this too bouncy? I think it's hilarious. 🙂
Well, I guess TT's seemingly 1000s of Avatar history inspired me to finally change it up.
Hopefully, this worked. This is my diva, Athena.
This a picture from the start line of an agility tournament where she is carefully watching me lead out.
Hopefully, this worked. This is my diva, Athena.
This a picture from the start line of an agility tournament where she is carefully watching me lead out.
No one from Texas should ever complain about something being too big!
SOV, the little warning thing at the top if the page indicates that you need to conform to the size restrictions (160x160) or they will... give you an infraction? Haha. Anyway, either way, you'll be back to normal size soon, so you might as well do it yourself.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SOV, the little warning thing at the top if the page indicates that you need to conform to the size restrictions (160x160) or they will... give you an infraction? Haha. Anyway, either way, you'll be back to normal size soon, so you might as well do it yourself.
I would if I knew how. But I don't and actually have a lot of work to do, so I will let them take care of it! I certainly wasn't trying to make it big. 😳
If you PM me an email, I'll resize it and mail it to you. Then you just save it and upload the new one. Deal?
Easier said than done apparently.
I have attached it here (hopefully) instead.
hello athena!!!! thats athena right?? sooo beautiful!! u know, if you brought shy lil zephyr out once in a while I may remember what she looks like and then know how to tell them apart lol
And then you might even notice his genitalia and use the masculine pronoun "he" instead of "she" (although he does act quite effeminate). 😀hello athena!!!! thats athena right?? sooo beautiful!! u know, if you brought shy lil zephyr out once in a while I may remember what she looks like and then know how to tell them apart lol
No one from Texas should ever complain about something being too big!
Oh but there are some things that are just too big. Ever seen a large person in spandex? That's what your avatar currently reminds me of with its distortion of boundaries.
Oh but there are some things that are just too big. Ever seen a large person in spandex? That's what your avatar currently reminds me of with its distortion of boundaries.
I like the big photo. I think posts look better with big photos. I think it adds more personality to them. Just sayin'
I like the big photo. I think posts look better with big photos. I think it adds more personality to them. Just sayin'
I don't think we get a choice! Haha. Even the lifetime donors can only go up to what, 175x175?
LOL SOV... did you seriously just do that? Click the damn photo and THEN save it!!
I don't think we get a choice! Haha. Even the lifetime donors can only go up to what, 175x175?
Updated. It looks so lame in comparison. 🙁
LOL SOV... did you seriously just do that? Click the damn photo and THEN save it!!
Dude.
LOL SOV... did you seriously just do that? Click the damn photo and THEN save it!!
I giggled ferociously.
OK OK. Geez.LOL SOV... did you seriously just do that? Click the damn photo and THEN save it!!
No more Avatar changes for me (for a while).
Thanks, that one looks JUST RIGHT.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
By donating $40 to SDN😉How did you get urs that big (even the new one is big!) Mine looks tiny 🙁
If SOV finds a gif or tells me what he wants, I'll make it work.
Hopeful, don't you criticize. That's Photoshop pro's suggested level.
Hopeful, don't you criticize. That's Photoshop pro's suggested level.
Hopeful, don't you criticize. That's Photoshop pro's suggested level.
Oh it was just one of those jokes that falls flat due to lack of tone on the internet. I'm no photography guru as one of my roommates, who was such, was glad to point out lol.
I have no idea what y'all are goin on about. The picture looks like the original to me. I am so done with this nonsense. 😱
I don't think we get a choice! Haha. Even the lifetime donors can only go up to what, 175x175?
Yup.
So, is this too bouncy? I think it's hilarious. 🙂
been gone for a few days..... BWAHAHAHA. good choice. I don't have a cat, but I think they can be so much more hilarious than dogs sometimes!
been gone for a few days..... BWAHAHAHA. good choice. I don't have a cat, but I think they can be so much more hilarious than dogs sometimes!
that's because when dogs do funny/embarrassing things they just shake it off and keep goin with their dumb selves.
when cats embarrass themselves there's generally a period of anger or sulking following it and that's hilarious
that's because when dogs do funny/embarrassing things they just shake it off and keep goin with their dumb selves.
when cats embarrass themselves there's generally a period of anger or sulking following it and that's hilarious
I know thats right!
My SO clearly has too much time on his hands.
Athena's gorgeous, SOV. And I love the cat, TT.
New change (might change it soon to have my kitty
) But sheep are incredibly acceptable right now 😉
New change (might change it soon to have my kitty
) But sheep are incredibly acceptable right now 😉that's because when dogs do funny/embarrassing things they just shake it off and keep goin with their dumb selves.
when cats embarrass themselves there's generally a period of anger or sulking following it and that's hilarious
I haven't thought of it that way but it's definitely true. Our hospital cat totally ate **it the other day trying to gracefully leap onto a far away counter. He was a bit heavy when we got him a few months ago (and still is) but he's lost a bit and has become fairly agile recently. I goaded him on a bit, trying to see if he could make it (oops).Normally quite the friendly kitty, he ran away and hid for about half an hour afterwards.
Poor thing, he managed to knock over quite a few things in the process. Wish I coulda gotten in on camera!and psilovethomas - that pic makes me miss my hammy Wentworth.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, me and whtsthfrequency are both playin' a game elsewhere in the forum, so please forgive the strange avatars. It know it's weird. Lol.
Okay, me and whtsthfrequency are both playin' a game elsewhere in the forum, so please forgive the strange avatars. It know it's weird. Lol.
😆🤣
Okay, me and whtsthfrequency are both playin' a game elsewhere in the forum, so please forgive the strange avatars. It know it's weird. Lol.
Weird??? Weird??? It's supercalifragilisticexpialadocious. And I can drool over myself. Win-win.
Weird??? Weird??? It's supercalifragilisticexpialadocious. And I can drool over myself. Win-win.
Oh, Robert Downey Jr. The things I would do to that man... 😍
Similar threads
- Replies
- 7
- Views
- 1K