-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
HG/HP WW sign ups
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
******
Wow, there is quite a few of us here in this game haha. East Coast or West Coast?
*******
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
*****
One of the two.

Anyway, always happy to see more people that know how to spell favourite. 😉
*****
Get out of here Ted Cruz!***********
I've been Canadian (family originally from small town Saskatchewan but most live in BC now) much, much longer than American... just got my tiny flag like six months ago.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Elect trilt
Because I like Canadians.
Because I like Canadians.
Can I be mayor? I've never been mayor before.
I'll say up-front that I like the Harry Potter series but am not such a fan of the Hunger Games. Still, I'm pretty well familiar with both.
Notice that FFM has given no indication where he stands on either of the series. Do you want to elect a (potentially) ignorant mayor?
elect zensing
I have read all books from each series.
As to which one I like better, my answer is Twilight, silly pants!
lynch LIS
How does he even know this started? He must be a wolf.
Oh wait, we aren't lynching, that's ok, I will remember....
elect @Trilt
I like voting for someone not yet in the game. It feels anarchic.
How does he even know this started? He must be a wolf.
Oh wait, we aren't lynching, that's ok, I will remember....
elect @Trilt
I like voting for someone not yet in the game. It feels anarchic.
Tally
Zensing (5): Zen, Deva, BBC, genny, Teep
FFM (10): Hmoo, Guis, Kata, WZ, Lupin, LIS, finndog, PBC, FFM, hedgie
Trilt (5): STL, Hayley, jilary, SoV, Gwen
BBC (0):
LIS (1): DVMD
21/34(?) Have voted.
Getting ready and headed to work soon, so someone else please take this over
Zensing (5): Zen, Deva, BBC, genny, Teep
FFM (10): Hmoo, Guis, Kata, WZ, Lupin, LIS, finndog, PBC, FFM, hedgie
Trilt (5): STL, Hayley, jilary, SoV, Gwen
BBC (0):
LIS (1): DVMD
21/34(?) Have voted.
Getting ready and headed to work soon, so someone else please take this over
Last edited:
You are doing it wrong.That last sentence. Hell No!
LYNCH LeTits
He said he is Dumbledore
Ftfy
You are doing it wrong.
Ftfy
No... I am sure I am supposed to lynch you first... yup, just checked the WW laws, rules and regulations... It says "Lynch SOV before LIS".
Recall BBC, elect zensing
elect Zen
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You know...i kind of want to get on this trilt bandwagon. Shenanigans are always fun. unelect FFM, elect Trilt
Oh, it's starting!
Is Trilt playing?
Elect Trilt
Is Trilt playing?
Elect Trilt
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tally
Zensing (5): Zen, Deva, genny, Teep, BBC
FFM (9): Hmoo, Guis, Kata, Lupin, LIS, finndog, PBC, FFM, hedgie
Trilt (7): STL, Hayley, jilary, SoV, Gwen, Wz, Fb
BBC (0):
LIS (1): DVMD
22/34(?) Have voted.
Zensing (5): Zen, Deva, genny, Teep, BBC
FFM (9): Hmoo, Guis, Kata, Lupin, LIS, finndog, PBC, FFM, hedgie
Trilt (7): STL, Hayley, jilary, SoV, Gwen, Wz, Fb
BBC (0):
LIS (1): DVMD
22/34(?) Have voted.
@98cats - want to join the game? 🙂
Looks like my vote got lost on the grand staircase
Tally
Zensing (6): Zen, Deva, genny, Teep, BBC, BSC
FFM (9): Hmoo, Guis, Kata, Lupin, LIS, finndog, PBC, FFM, hedgie
Trilt (7): STL, Hayley, jilary, SoV, Gwen, Wz, Fb
BBC (0):
LIS (1): DVMD
23/34(?) Have voted.
Tally
Zensing (6): Zen, Deva, genny, Teep, BBC, BSC
FFM (9): Hmoo, Guis, Kata, Lupin, LIS, finndog, PBC, FFM, hedgie
Trilt (7): STL, Hayley, jilary, SoV, Gwen, Wz, Fb
BBC (0):
LIS (1): DVMD
23/34(?) Have voted.
Whoa, whoa, the game is starting? I thought this was just a signup thread. Might want to tag everyone so they know the game is afoot.
Elect Trilt.
Elect Trilt.
Unelect FFM
Elect Trilt
Do I spy a tie? 😱
Elect Trilt
Do I spy a tie? 😱
These blind elections are always tricky. Do i really want to be mayor? If i am a wolf i will likely get seered right away 🙁
Tally
Zensing (6): Zen, Deva, genny, Teep, BBC, BSC
FFM (8): Hmoo, Guis, Kata, Lupin, LIS, finndog, FFM, hedgie
Trilt (10): STL, Hayley, jilary, SoV, Gwen, Wz, Fb, PBC, Kam, MJ
BBC (0):
LIS (1): DVMD
25/34(?) Have voted.
Check my numbers!!! This is fascinating...
Zensing (6): Zen, Deva, genny, Teep, BBC, BSC
FFM (8): Hmoo, Guis, Kata, Lupin, LIS, finndog, FFM, hedgie
Trilt (10): STL, Hayley, jilary, SoV, Gwen, Wz, Fb, PBC, Kam, MJ
BBC (0):
LIS (1): DVMD
25/34(?) Have voted.
Check my numbers!!! This is fascinating...
What do you guys think will happen if you vote for someone not in the game? Are you sure you want to leave those votes on Trilt?
I actually meet the Panem citizenship requirements for Mayor (District 5, with @Lupin21), but I graduated from Hogwarts (Hufflepuffs Unite!) before moving here and watching the Dark Days happen. Sure, that was 75 years ago, but blame long-lived wizard genetics. Don't you want Hufflepuff loyalty, hard work, and honesty leading us to victory this game?
Speaking of Hufflepuff honesty: Just a friendly notice that FFM meets citizenship requirements too.
I actually meet the Panem citizenship requirements for Mayor (District 5, with @Lupin21), but I graduated from Hogwarts (Hufflepuffs Unite!) before moving here and watching the Dark Days happen. Sure, that was 75 years ago, but blame long-lived wizard genetics. Don't you want Hufflepuff loyalty, hard work, and honesty leading us to victory this game?
Speaking of Hufflepuff honesty: Just a friendly notice that FFM meets citizenship requirements too.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
We don't know what will happen, that's what is so fun about it 😀
The point is we are trying to get Trilt to play the game. The rest of this voting is essentially meaningless as there is no roles....What do you guys think will happen if you vote for someone not in the game? Are you sure you want to leave those votes on Trilt?
I actually meet the Panem citizenship requirements for Mayor (District 5, with @Lupin21), but I graduated from Hogwarts (Hufflepuffs Unite!) before moving here and watching the Dark Days happen. Sure, that was 75 years ago, but blame long-lived wizard genetics. Don't you want Hufflepuff loyalty, hard work, and honesty leading us to victory this game?
Speaking of Hufflepuff honesty: Just a friendly notice that FFM meets citizenship requirements too.
Uhh, can I abstain since I have no idea what's going on yet?
Also, can somebody tell me what WW stands for?
Oh, and how long do these games usually last?
Also, can somebody tell me what WW stands for?
Oh, and how long do these games usually last?
Only an idiot would think Dumbledore is a wolf.
***lynch sov*** for being dumb
***lynch sov*** for being dumb
Abstinence doesn't work, so no you can't.Uhh, can I abstain since I have no idea what's going on yet?
Also, can somebody tell me what WW stands for?
Oh, and how long do these games usually last?
I don't know what the rules of the game will be, but in past games players have gotten penalized for missing votes and/or actions.
And WW is werewolf. Some more intelligent player than I will possibly link a good explanation of the game concept later today. I don't have time to search for it on my break.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What an inspirational quote. We should post it around high schools and colleges throughout the country!Abstinence doesn't work
"wtf is ww?"
Cyndia's post halfway down
Opening post (some rules listed won't apply to this game, but that'll all be clarified at the start).
@morninqlory those two links are a good starter resource.
Elect Trilt
Roles?
Roles?
Giving you an update. Roles have been distributed on the mod side, but we have a couple things to discuss (and are having issues with technology). I fully expect to have roles sent out today.
I'm alive. With internet. Practically a Christmas miracle. Everything is my fault in this WW and I'm deeply sorry for those that I have affected with my newfound freedom (done with boards, bouncing around PA). Stay tuned, my loyal darlings!
To show how sorry I am for being MIA - everyone gets a hot piping roll. No vanillas here. 

FB recently tried to suggest an abstinence before marriage group to me... not really sure what I did to prompt that, lol.What an inspirational quote. We should post it around high schools and colleges throughout the country!
Kdubs is a kind mod and is going to sneak me a role. You freaking enablers. So feel free to elect someone you actually want as mayor vs. the ridiculousness that has been happening here. 😛
Elect ffm
Dang, I always thought FB was a dirtay bird.FB recently tried to suggest an abstinence before marriage group to me... not really sure what I did to prompt that, lol.
Kdubs is a kind mod and is going to sneak me a role. You freaking enablers. So feel free to elect someone you actually want as mayor vs. the ridiculousness that has been happening here. 😛
Elect ffm
[Although this seems unnecessary.....] Welcome to the magical world of Harry Potter!! You arrive on the Hogwarts Express and see the majestic castle rising up in the distance. As you gather your bags and make your way to the boats, you decide that having a (somewhat) fearless leader would be a good idea. Please cast your vote for a mayor and get your night actions in. Deadline for today is .....whenever @dyachei wants.
And you've been sorted into your houses.
Gryffindor
1. @hedgiehog
2. @LetItSnow
3. @Lupin21
4. @DVMDream
5. @Flim Flam Man
6. @heyyimhayley
7. @Devastating
8. @Kam325
9. @kcoughli
Ravenclaw
10. @PrincessButterCup
11. @alohacat319
12. @SummerTheLynx
13. @Mad Jack
14. @WildZoo
15. @orca2011
16. @katashark
17. @Gwenevre
18. @finnickthedog
Slytherin
19. @BrownSwissCows
20. @Filly Bay
21. @BeautifulBritishColumbia
22. @Jamr0ckin
23. @guisantes
24. @hazelmoo
25. @StartingoverVet
26. @lhmhtd
27. @thedrjojo
Hufflepuff
28. @Cyndia
29. @Jilary
30. @morninqlory
31. @Teepster87
32. @genny
33. @Zensing
34. @WhtsThFrequency
35. @98cats
36. @Trilt
And you've been sorted into your houses.
Gryffindor
1. @hedgiehog
2. @LetItSnow
3. @Lupin21
4. @DVMDream
5. @Flim Flam Man
6. @heyyimhayley
7. @Devastating
8. @Kam325
9. @kcoughli
Ravenclaw
10. @PrincessButterCup
11. @alohacat319
12. @SummerTheLynx
13. @Mad Jack
14. @WildZoo
15. @orca2011
16. @katashark
17. @Gwenevre
18. @finnickthedog
Slytherin
19. @BrownSwissCows
20. @Filly Bay
21. @BeautifulBritishColumbia
22. @Jamr0ckin
23. @guisantes
24. @hazelmoo
25. @StartingoverVet
26. @lhmhtd
27. @thedrjojo
Hufflepuff
28. @Cyndia
29. @Jilary
30. @morninqlory
31. @Teepster87
32. @genny
33. @Zensing
34. @WhtsThFrequency
35. @98cats
36. @Trilt
Someone put the tally where I can see it
ETA: have maybe 1/3 of the roles sent out currently.
ETA: have maybe 1/3 of the roles sent out currently.
Should be up to date, but everyone should check their votes
Zensing (6): Zen, Deva, genny, Teep, BBC, BSC
FFM (8): Hmoo, Guis, Kata, Lupin, LIS, finndog, FFM, hedgie, Trilt
Trilt (10): STL, Hayley, jilary, SoV, Gwen, Wz, Fb, PBC, Kam, MJ
BBC (0):
LIS (1): DVMD
26/36 Have voted.
Zensing (6): Zen, Deva, genny, Teep, BBC, BSC
FFM (8): Hmoo, Guis, Kata, Lupin, LIS, finndog, FFM, hedgie, Trilt
Trilt (10): STL, Hayley, jilary, SoV, Gwen, Wz, Fb, PBC, Kam, MJ
BBC (0):
LIS (1): DVMD
26/36 Have voted.
I voted for Trilt 🙂Should be up to date, but everyone should check their votes
Zensing (6): Zen, Deva, genny, Teep, BBC, BSC
FFM (8): Hmoo, Guis, Kata, Lupin, LIS, finndog, FFM, hedgie, Trilt
Trilt (10): STL, Hayley, jilary, SoV, Gwen, Wz, Fb, PBC, Kam, MJ
BBC (0):
LIS (1): DVMD
26/36 Have voted.
added in the last couple.
Zensing (6): Zen, Deva, genny, Teep, BBC, BSC
FFM (9): Hmoo, Guis, Kata, Lupin, LIS, finndog, FFM, hedgie, Trilt
Trilt (11): STL, Hayley, jilary, SoV, Gwen, Wz, Fb, PBC, Kam, MJ, KC
BBC (0):
LIS (1): DVMD
27/36 Have voted.
Zensing (6): Zen, Deva, genny, Teep, BBC, BSC
FFM (9): Hmoo, Guis, Kata, Lupin, LIS, finndog, FFM, hedgie, Trilt
Trilt (11): STL, Hayley, jilary, SoV, Gwen, Wz, Fb, PBC, Kam, MJ, KC
BBC (0):
LIS (1): DVMD
27/36 Have voted.
Roles are sent. If you signed up but didn't get a role take it up with @kaydubs 😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would have thought everyone in Slytherin would be a wolf, but alas I am not.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
haha! Game would be over in 8 or less cycles. 😉I would have thought everyone in Slytherin would be a wolf, but alas I am not.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K