HG/HP WW sign ups

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Harry Potter vs. Hunger Games vs. Don't know/care

  • The Boy Who Lived

    Votes: 23 67.6%
  • The Odds are Never in Our Favor

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Don't know/care

    Votes: 4 11.8%

  • Total voters
    34
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not sure if this was addressed previously....I haven't bee able t keep here as much as I would like, but what was the deal with the "cute" posting thing that DVMD seemed to have. Have other people done it? Is it an item? The only reason it made me pause was it reminded me of the pink lady, whatever the eff he rname was, with the cats. If this was explained and I missed it, apologies.
Umbridge. I could totally see her going as wolf. I had speculated about it earlier but gave pause when she posted things other than kittens because I only remember Umbridge's cats.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DVMD claimed to have been seered a couple nights back.

Lynch hayley

I really don't have any info. Not last night, but night before I "told my role name to someone"....

Oh, yes, cuteness of the day is kitten working the pole to make some monies:

BrUO8TLIEAEQebs.jpg
 
DVMD is not Umbridge.
Did you seer her?

For now it looks like you are all giving strong evidence that she is indeed clear, but just a thought here:
Umbridge was one of the characters that at least to me seemed to be presented as innocent and sweet but was actually quite the villain. If that character was in the game, would it be possible that they may be one of the characters who could be a wolf but seer as a villager? (That can happen right?)


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
 
Did you seer her?

For now it looks like you are all giving strong evidence that she is indeed clear, but just a thought here:
Umbridge was one of the characters that at least to me seemed to be presented as innocent and sweet but was actually quite the villain. If that character was in the game, would it be possible that they may be one of the characters who could be a wolf but seer as a villager? (That can happen right?)


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

I had also discussed with a few others the theory she might be Umbridge...yes, I looked into her, and though I can't *guarantee* she doesn't have a cover role she seers as, I think it's pretty unlikely. The role I got back was not Umbridge.

Also, she appears to be silenced today so she's probably unable to post and defend herself.
 
Kam said she can not only affiliation seer, but also seer for role or ability. Her statement that "DVMD is not Umbridge" sounds more like she seered for role.
 
Nooooo! Stop lynching me! I'm not a wolf. My ability is useless, so I've literally chosen NOT to use it 2/4 nights so far. Lynching me wouldn't really matter besides losing another villager, but I'm NOT a wolf!
 
Oh. I wouldn't have posted that if I knew I wasn't in the lead. Woops

But unlynch SOV lynch orca for self pres just in case. About to pass out after 4 hours of sleep last night and physiology test from hell today
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not sure if this was addressed previously....I haven't bee able t keep here as much as I would like, but what was the deal with the "cute" posting thing that DVMD seemed to have. Have other people done it? Is it an item? The only reason it made me pause was it reminded me of the pink lady, whatever the eff he rname was, with the cats. If this was explained and I missed it, apologies.
No one else has done it. I'd be surprised if she's Umbridge since I wouldn't expect a wolf to have an identifying PM restriction, but I don't have any other ideas why she'd have that particular PM restriction.
 
Unofficial Lynch Tally
Orca (10) - Trilt, Guis, PBC, kam, kcough (contingency), Zen, hedgie, Jam, Hmoo, Lupin
Hedgie (4) - Cyndia, BBC, orca, MJ
Guis (1) - dvmd
MQ (1) - SOV (contingency)
kam (1) - katana
SOV () -
hmoo (4) - aloha, LIS, WZ, BBC

21/28 votes - Deadline 9PM EST. Check yo votes!
 
Unofficial Lynch Tally
Orca (14) - Trilt, Guis, PBC, kam, kcough (contingency), Zen, hedgie, Jam, Hmoo, Lupin, LIS, FB, 98cats, teeps
Hedgie (4) - Cyndia, BBC, orca, MJ
Guis (1) - dvmd
MQ (1) - SOV (contingency)
kam (1) - katana
hmoo (3) - aloha, WZ, BBC

24/28 votes
 
I had also discussed with a few others the theory she might be Umbridge...yes, I looked into her, and though I can't *guarantee* she doesn't have a cover role she seers as, I think it's pretty unlikely. The role I got back
Has @orca2011 talked to anyone today? It kind of looks like Dy added a vote received by PM to me.

Kata and DVMD are silenced today from as far as we can tell. Did you notice someone else too?
 
Has @orca2011 talked to anyone today? It kind of looks like Dy added a vote received by PM to me.

She posted earlier. Said she didn't want to reveal yet but would if it came down to it. (She also put in the vote for Hedgie pretty soon after Hedgie posted info that hinted to her role ability--said she wanted to switch to the person with the next highest votes).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unofficial Lynch Tally
Orca (15) - Trilt, Guis, PBC, kam, kcough (contingency), Zen, hedgie, Jam, Hmoo, Lupin, LIS, FB, 98cats, teeps, genny
Hedgie (4) - Cyndia, BBC, orca, MJ
Guis (1) - dvmd
MQ (1) - SOV (contingency)
kam (1) - katana
hmoo (3) - aloha, WZ, BBC

25/28 votes
 
Unofficial Lynch Tally
Orca (17) - Trilt, Guis, PBC, kam, kcough (contingency), Zen, hedgie, Jam, Hmoo, Lupin, LIS, FB, 98cats, teeps, genny, wtf, mq
Hedgie (4) - Cyndia, BBC, orca, MJ
Guis (1) - dvmd
MQ (1) - SOV (contingency)
kam (1) - katana
hmoo (3) - aloha, WZ, BBC

27/28 votes
 
Bandwagon seems weird. Not having a defense from orca at all... I know sometimes that doesn't matter, but I'd like to give it a chance... Idk not that my vote really matters at this point but lynch 98cats
 
Missed Hedgies reveal cause I was skimming. And you all suck. Seriously not a wolf...well I am in a sense but not a bad one.

I'd reveal in a PM to someone but since I think we're close to deadline and I can't guarantee someone is on, I'm a Werewolf which I know might seem sketchy but I promise it's not. I can only use my ability on certain nights and nothing has really come from it yet. You are all barking up the wrong tree on this one.
 
Early discussion started off slow. Perhaps the students were distracted by the famous House Cup, waiting to be claimed by the most creative House.
1e9a5f357b8468d037b4563efe938861.jpg

However, even its golden shine couldn't distract the student body forever. Here and there, a lynch vote slipped in. Everything stayed fairly calm - until one Hufflepuff started screaming hysterically about Dark creatures in the castle. The other Houses pulled together to calm her down and point out "Dark" was just a fake designation, but the damage was done. No one could quite bring themselves to trust @orca2011, the lone werewolf student, after that lunchtime debate. It wasn't long until almost all of the students petitioned the Headmaster to expel the "dangerous animal" in their midst.

You have lynched @orca2011, the werewolf who could sometimes track players.


27 players remain.

Gryffindor
1. @hedgiehog
2. @LetItSnow
3. @Lupin21
4. @DVMDream
5. @Flim Flam Man
6. @heyyimhayley
7. Devastating- Peruvian Vipertooth
8. @Kam325
9. @kcoughli
27. thedrjojo - Boggart
21. @BeautifulBritishColumbia

Ravenclaw
10. @PrincessButterCup
11. @alohacat319
12. SummerTheLynx - Niffler
13. @Mad Jack
14. @WildZoo
15. orca2011 - Werewolf
16. @katashark
17. Gwenevre - Giant Squid
18. finnickthedog - Imp
35. @98cats


Slytherin
19. BrownSwissCows - Hungarian Horntail
20. @Filly Bay
22. @Jamr0ckin
23. @guisantes
24. @hazelmoo
25. @StartingoverVet
26. lhmhtd- Moke

Hufflepuff
28. @Cyndia
29. Jilary - Flesh-Eating Slug/Flobberworm
30. @morninqlory
31. @Teepster87
32. @genny
33. @Zensing
34. @WhtsThFrequency
36. @Trilt
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad