-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
HG/HP WW sign ups
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
The issue with trilt is that I think she was only a wolf for maybe a day or two, so many things were likely genuine.I don't think Jam's a wolf. When I was being duped by Trilt via PM, she was telling me that she was really suspicious of Jam and wanted me to "feel her out" via PM. I trusted trilt (stupidly), told her I didn't have feels for Jam, and that was that.
Were you suspicious of DVMD before she died as a puffball?I don't think Jam's a wolf. When I was being duped by Trilt via PM, she was telling me that she was really suspicious of Jam and wanted me to "feel her out" via PM. I trusted trilt (stupidly), told her I didn't have feels for Jam, and that was that.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
***************
******************
******************
Were you suspicious of DVMD before she died as a puffball?
No, but I was suspicious of LIS before Kam died as a wolf (sorry LIS)
haha! The LIS v Kam earned LIS some high points. How's bout WZ? Have you been suspicious of her?No, but I was suspicious of LIS before Kam died as a wolf (sorry LIS)
@Zensing , anything you've caught in the write-up that would be of interest?
**************************
Killed just in time to really cram for finals! Thanks for an awesome first game. 🙂
***********
You played very well! 8.5/10, would allow you to noob again!
***************
No... Lol. But I've been off this game and I can never read WZ so idk. Do we know anything about Hayley?haha! The LIS v Kam earned LIS some high points. How's bout WZ? Have you been suspicious of her?
I know a little.No... Lol. But I've been off this game and I can never read WZ so idk. Do we know anything about Hayley?
Hey @morninqlory , is your vote for WTF based on anything since she is in your group?
Hmm no I was just throwing it out there from conversations I'd had with those who passed on. I'm flexible though. Waiting to see where today goes.
Hmm no I was just throwing it out there from conversations I'd had with those who passed on. I'm flexible though. Waiting to see where today goes.
Have you been talking with Zensing? I don't know much about her either. Your group is a bit of a mystery. lol
I'd like to know more about the "students" who were being pushed to kill themselves (maybe, if I read that right). That seemed too intricate for being just flavor.@Zensing , anything you've caught in the write-up that would be of interest?
Nope, but I'm willing to talk. I don't PM much; I only had some tiny interactions with Trilt and with genny. I actually role-revealed to genny last night.Have you been talking with Zensing? I don't know much about her either. Your group is a bit of a mystery. lol
Have you been talking with Zensing? I don't know much about her either. Your group is a bit of a mystery. lol
Even to those in it. Or maybe I'm just not one of the cool kids. We haven't had any group PMing besides the house cup.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Doubtful. We have very few humans here, and Draco would be a weird fit. I feel like we still need a basilisk and possibly voldemort. A couple of the roles that are wolves aren't necessarily screaming so though, so it is possible voldy is not here and we are going to have to go off catching the wolf the old fashion way based of feels and catching someone in a lie.I agree that we should look into the students that were bullied...maybe it has something to do with Draco?
Doubtful. We have very few humans here, and Draco would be a weird fit. I feel like we still need a basilisk and possibly voldemort. A couple of the roles that are wolves aren't necessarily screaming so though, so it is possible voldy is not here and we are going to have to go off catching the wolf the old fashion way based of feels and catching someone in a lie.
Yeah true there don't seem to be very many people in this game...not sure what else the bullying could be about

That is the entertaining thing about WW, writeup. Is it mod flare, or was it something important. I can't pull anything out of that that is currently helpful, so I think we focus on the fact that there were two kills again last night. unless someone is a vigilante that found out genny was chaos and didn't want to deal with that, we've got minimum two wolves to find.Yeah true there don't seem to be very many people in this game...not sure what else the bullying could be about![]()
No... Lol. But I've been off this game and I can never read WZ so idk. Do we know anything about Hayley?
I know a little.
Well Kam seered me, so the wolves already know my role name, and I partially ability revealed to her too when she was trying to ask me if I'm the protector.
Lynch WTF
just have a bad feeling
* Edited to bold my lynch vote
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
just have a bad feeling
* Edited to bold my lynch vote
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Last edited:
Also, I think I'll
unlynch jam
I had wondered why LIS had his role stolen and didn't sound like a dementor was the culprit, but Jam's result looks like there was a reason for the difference.
unlynch jam
I had wondered why LIS had his role stolen and didn't sound like a dementor was the culprit, but Jam's result looks like there was a reason for the difference.
Is it day again already? Did I vote to lynch someone yet? If not
Lynch WTF
Due to previously stated reasons. Though I am curious who the other person was that was blocked on the one no kill night. And who blocked them and how. Seems like one too many blockers ...
Lynch WTF
Due to previously stated reasons. Though I am curious who the other person was that was blocked on the one no kill night. And who blocked them and how. Seems like one too many blockers ...
I was wondering about that too, but maybe that was the trilt-conversion night and Cyndia being blocked was just a lucky coincidence? Not sure when else the conversion may have happened. I was attacked and protected on the other no kill night.Though I am curious who the other person was that was blocked on the one no kill night. And who blocked them and how. Seems like one too many blockers ...
Is it day again already? Did I vote to lynch someone yet? If not
Lynch WTF
Due to previously stated reasons. Though I am curious who the other person was that was blocked on the one no kill night. And who blocked them and how. Seems like one too many blockers ...
If you're basing the vote on that night, I should note that the night hedgie was killed, I was evidently wrapped up in some tentacles that prevented me from doing anything but kept me very safe. Ew. Not into that. Not sure if it was a block or some sort of bizarre protection.
Have you been talking with Zensing? I don't know much about her either. Your group is a bit of a mystery. lol
No. I was talking to genny and Trilt... Now they're both dead 🙁
When talking to Trilt she said Kam had said Zen was good. Mentioned this to genny just before she died and was told Trilt claimed she asked Kam to seer WTF who instead picked to seer Zen.
Not sure what to make of it. Was Kam protecting one of them or is it nothing?
If you're basing the vote on that night, I should note that the night hedgie was killed, I was evidently wrapped up in some tentacles that prevented me from doing anything but kept me very safe. Ew. Not into that. Not sure if it was a block or some sort of bizarre protection.
I was also.
I was also.
Well I don't know about prevented from doing anything but I was protected.
Meaning same night or just in same manor at some point in time?I was also.
Nope my vote is based on the theory the first day after Jilary's death that she may have injured someone and prevented them from voting. You and someone else (now deceased) didn't vote that day. Admittedly a long shot but you're also a blank in my spreadsheet so might as well.If you're basing the vote on that night, I should note that the night hedgie was killed, I was evidently wrapped up in some tentacles that prevented me from doing anything but kept me very safe. Ew. Not into that. Not sure if it was a block or some sort of bizarre protection.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Meaning same night or just in same manor at some point in time?
Oh oops guess it wasn't the same night 😛
Nope my vote is based on the theory the first day after Jilary's death that she may have injured someone and prevented them from voting. You and someone else (now deceased) didn't vote that day. Admittedly a long shot but you're also a blank in my spreadsheet so might as well.
I was traveling and involved in things, which I believe I have mentioned more than a few times in the thread. But, understandable.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lynch zen
Based on what sounds like kam potentially trying to lay down some cover for her, if I'm reading things right.
Based on what sounds like kam potentially trying to lay down some cover for her, if I'm reading things right.
yeah, she had said that she and trilt had talked and thought zen was best after I had requested her to look into WTF. So, shenanigans. shenanigans everywhere.Lynch zen
Based on what sounds like kam potentially trying to lay down some cover for her, if I'm reading things right.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hmm. So could also have been an intentional redirection away from wtf. Will keep that in mind as well.yeah, she had said that she and trilt had talked and thought zen was best after I had requested her to look into WTF. So, shenanigans. shenanigans everywhere.
Ha! Yup. Hufflepuff is one confusing bunch atm.Hmm. So could also have been an intentional redirection away from wtf. Will keep that in mind as well.
You have any feels on the 2 short of 100 felines? That's a hufflepuff that jumped ship at supposed randomness from aloha.Hmm. So could also have been an intentional redirection away from wtf. Will keep that in mind as well.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Haven't talked to her at all (really haven't talked to anyone in private since PBC died, except a comment or two to MJ), and off the top of my head can't remember much about her posts on the thread either. Kinda forgot she was playing. Which, if I recall, is in line with her previous play style.You have any feels on the 2 short of 100 felines? That's a hufflepuff that jumped ship at supposed randomness from aloha.
k. Just seems so odd that that would be the wolf choice of who to move.Haven't talked to her at all (really haven't talked to anyone in private since PBC died, except a comment or two to MJ), and off the top of my head can't remember much about her posts on the thread either. Kinda forgot she was playing. Which, if I recall, is in line with her previous play style.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I agree, I don't really get it. Another in a string of odd choices by the wolves so far this game. Aloha claimed that she didn't know exactly what the ability was or something, right? Not that I believe her but maybe she had a reason for saying that as well. Past my bedtime so i cant think of one right now.k. Just seems so odd that that would be the wolf choice of who to move.
Lynch Wtf
Not entirely set on this so I'll try to check in in the morning before lynch closes.
Not entirely set on this so I'll try to check in in the morning before lynch closes.
In the second post from the Night 6 summary, I talked about being "compelled" to tell someone my role that night. After Kam was lynched, I assumed the wolves decided to seer me at some point.
As for why a wolf seer decided to say I was OK, I would guess (1) I'm not threatening and (2) while Kam could get me lynched, as soon as I come back "villager" she's next for lynch. Overall, I'm not worth it.
Willing to lynch WTF since, from this, Kam trying to avoid seering WTF seems likely.
@WhtsThFrequency, I think you're in the lead. Do you want to defend?
Edited since my quoting didn't work the first time.
As for why a wolf seer decided to say I was OK, I would guess (1) I'm not threatening and (2) while Kam could get me lynched, as soon as I come back "villager" she's next for lynch. Overall, I'm not worth it.
Willing to lynch WTF since, from this, Kam trying to avoid seering WTF seems likely.
@WhtsThFrequency, I think you're in the lead. Do you want to defend?
Edited since my quoting didn't work the first time.
You're lynching someone who was incapacitated on the night a kill occurred. Your funeral.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Personally, given Kam's...ah...interesting style of play, I wouldnt be surprised if she insisted on you to clear you.
Tally at present time:
jam (1) - SOV
Teep (1) - Jam
Zen (1) - Teep, WZ
WTF (6) - MQ, BBC, KC, guis, FB, Zen
jam (1) - SOV
Teep (1) - Jam
Zen (1) - Teep, WZ
WTF (6) - MQ, BBC, KC, guis, FB, Zen
WTF was blocked the last 2 nights, so if blocking is stopping wolf kills (which netted us whoever FFM fingered - i forget alreadY), I doubt she is the choice.
Especially with 2 kills, it seems unlikely a wolf could have been blocked.
Especially with 2 kills, it seems unlikely a wolf could have been blocked.
This + your role + WTF's description of blocking makes sense. unlynch WTFWTF was blocked the last 2 nights, so if blocking is stopping wolf kills (which netted us whoever FFM fingered - i forget alreadY), I doubt she is the choice.
Especially with 2 kills, it seems unlikely a wolf could have been blocked.
lynch Jam, I guess? Why did people shift from her?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K