You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
HG/HP WW sign ups
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Sorry. Not the wolf, but nice ditch effort. Not that I get this play since you should have the lynch avoidance.Haahd. Lhupoon eehs whoolf. Kheel whehn aye ghet lheenched.
Ahlaigh ehnhereighted whas thaibhreakhing.Sorry. Not the wolf, but nice ditch effort. Not that I get this play since you should have the lynch avoidance.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh. Argh. Sorry, i figured you got it since he didn't use it.Ahlaigh ehnhereighted whas thaibhreakhing.
Unlynch MJ.
I am willing to wait and see who FFM blocked. I would think mods would keep it open til he comes on anyway, but better safe than sorry.
Three unforgiveables.*************
Disarm only.
*******************
GO
I will wait for FFMI would think mods would keep it open til he comes on anyway, but better safe than sorry.
***********Three unforgiveables.
GO
avada kedavra
crucio
imperio
What do I win?
********************
*********
Nothing. That was too easy.
********
***********
avada kedavra
crucio
imperio
What do I win?
********************
Nothing. That was too easy.
********
*****************
This is the game that never ends. Yes it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started playing it, not knowing what it was. And they'll continue playing it, forever, just because.....
This is the game that never ends.
Sung to the tune of:
Not bitter, just impressed that the wolves have managed to last so long.
I know who I'd lynch first next game.
*****************
This is the game that never ends. Yes it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started playing it, not knowing what it was. And they'll continue playing it, forever, just because.....
This is the game that never ends.
Sung to the tune of:
Not bitter, just impressed that the wolves have managed to last so long.

I know who I'd lynch first next game.
*****************
*****************
This is the game that never ends. Yes it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started playing it, not knowing what it was. And they'll continue playing it, forever, just because.....
This is the game that never ends.
Sung to the tune of:
Not bitter, just impressed that the wolves have managed to last so long.
I know who I'd lynch first next game.
*****************
50,000 points to @genny
4 chocolate chip cookies for @StartingoverVet
Whoo ees yhour thop pheek fhor ohther wholves pheephle? I wheel thahke ahnother whith mhe whenaih dhai. Choshe whysely.
This all feels so elaborate. I don't see why mods wouldn't have given you the lynch avoidance. And this big threat of taking someone with you is definitely setting off my radar. I have no clue what to think if you aren't the wolf. In fact, since you are pushing this so hard, I even volunteer to be taken out. It would kill me if you aren't the wolf and I lost the game, but that is how much I doubt it is anyone else. 😛Whoo ees yhour thop pheek fhor ohther wholves pheephle? I wheel thahke ahnother whith mhe whenaih dhai. Choshe whysely.
Lynch MJ
Thay dhidnt eehnform mhe ofmhai lheench ahvoidhance ahnd suhch uhnteel thaht phost. Aihm jhust RNGeeng a kheel.This all feels so elaborate. I don't see why mods wouldn't have given you the lynch avoidance. And this big threat of taking someone with you is definitely setting off my radar. I have no clue what to think if you aren't the wolf. In fact, since you are pushing this so hard, I even volunteer to be taken out. It would kill me if you aren't the wolf and I lost the game, but that is how much I doubt it is anyone else. 😛
Lynch MJ
Kheep ehnmaind ehf aih RNG whrong, ehtees GG, sho plox halp.
Lynch MJ
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch MJ
![]()
![]()
Haha! I look forward to your wolf brag!!
Ehf ohnlee thahr whirh aibrahg thobhee hahd. Rhemhembeer thees fhor fhutuir ghams kek. Uhnles yhou ahr whoolf. Thehn yhoudhai nao.Haha! I look forward to your wolf brag!!
***********************************

**********************************

**********************************
Come at me! I don't mind dying for the win. Three to zero works just fine. I still count myself a part of it.Ehf ohnlee thahr whirh aibrahg thobhee hahd. Rhemhembeer thees fhor fhutuir ghams kek. Uhnles yhou ahr whoolf. Thehn yhoudhai nao.
Come at me! I don't mind dying for the win. Three to zero works just fine. I still count myself a part of it.
Whehl ehf yhou ahrehnt lhaihing, whee jhoost hahndeed ghame tho whoolves. RIP, lhoopes.
*********************
Patiently waiting for close over here. You know, wanna see the world burn and all.
*********************
Patiently waiting for close over here. You know, wanna see the world burn and all.
*********************
![]()
Whehl ehf yhou ahrehnt lhaihing, whee jhoost hahndeed ghame tho whoolves. RIP, lhoopes.
Heh. You mean you handed it to the wolves. I feel good about what I'm doing.
Whe khan bhoth bhe whrong thoghethir, ehtseams.Heh. You mean you handed it to the wolves. I feel good about what I'm doing.
![]()
Sorry sorry. I was having internet issues last night and just slept fir 12 hrs straight for the first time in who knows how long.
I blocked mj last night.
### lynch mj ###
I blocked mj last night.
### lynch mj ###
Woooo! Vindicated. You almost had me wondering if it was KC, but this is pretty fool proof, methinks.
Oohnless eehtwhas fleehmflahm ahlahloooooong.Woooo! Vindicated. You almost had me wondering if it was KC, but this is pretty fool proof, methinks.
Pretty sure FB and I would be dead if he were. lolOohnless eehtwhas fleehmflahm ahlahloooooong.
Pretty sure FB and I would be dead if he were. lol
Ahnd aihmoonly kheeling lhupeen.
Heh. We still win. Maybe one of these days WZ won't convert you. 🤣
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AihmnaughtawhoooooolfeHeh. We still win. Maybe one of these days WZ won't convert you. 🤣
Whishehn thaighed jhoost cloos ahlrheedy.
So who do you think is a wolf. I don't get it. You kept asking for everyone's thoughts, and FB and I already laid out our thoughts multiple times. You make the most sense, no two ways around it.Aihmnaughtawhoooooolfe
Whishehn thaighed jhoost cloos ahlrheedy.
Dhoont mhattar nahw, huehue.So who do you think is a wolf. I don't get it. You kept asking for everyone's thoughts, and FB and I already laid out our thoughts multiple times. You make the most sense, no two ways around it.
Mhagsimum trollehng khommense... Ahny shekonde nhao. Mhodbhandoonment.
![]()
Mhagsimum trollehng khommense... Ahny shekonde nhao. Mhodbhandoonment.
**************
lynch closed.... results pending.
*************
lynch closed.... results pending.
*************
***********************
lynch closed.... results pending.
*************
jk
*********
Lynch closed, game results pending
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
****************

****************

****************
*********************
I'm too lazy for new memes, so I will just point you all to this post.
HG/HP WW sign ups
(Idiots. I told you it was Lupin.)
*********************
I'm too lazy for new memes, so I will just point you all to this post.
HG/HP WW sign ups
(Idiots. I told you it was Lupin.)
*********************
Four players remained. This mod was expecting another pain-staking night ahead so went out on the town in Asheville to prepare. Surprisingly, the villagers shot themselves in the face.
@Mad Jack - current mayor of Crazytown, The Troll, a player who had to speak in gibberish the whole game, decided to take matters into his own hands. If he had to die, he was taking a player with him. He smashed @kcoughli - The Phoenix (a player who could've lived indefinitely but.....didn't) to bits with his club. No phoenix feathers remained to even make wand cores out of. With a look of confusion, MJ turned to Lupin and FFM. He grunted and waved his club in a threatening manner.
@Lupin21 - The Unicorn flicked her tail impatiently. "Not a wolf, get it through your thick skull." She raised her pearly white horn. "I'm pure as snow. Look at my beautiful mane." MJ squinted, wondering if her horn was white or something else. He is a troll after all, they never discussed the color wheel in the woods.
With a sneer, Lupes turned to @Flim Flam Man who was grumbling and squinting about with his almost blind eyes. "Flambé this idiot." She said with a cruel smile.
Without hesitation, FFM loosed a blast of fire, incinerating MJ into a blackened crisp.
Standing in the Great Hall, Lupes flipped her fetlock out of her face with emo-coolness. "Man, it feels good to be king."
GAME END - WOLVES WIN THE HOUSE CUP.
Credits:
Cast of Characters:
Gryffindor
1. @hedgiehog - The Centaur
2. @LetItSnow - The RedCap/Mayor Dumbledore
3. @Lupin21 - The Unicorn turned DARK
4. @DVMDream - The Puffskein
5. @Flim Flam Man - The Ukranian Ironbelly possessed by EVIL
6. @heyyimhayley - The Griffin
7. @Devastating - The Peruvian Vipertooth
8. @Kam325 - The Veela
9. @kcoughli - The Phoenix
Ravenclaw
10. @PrincessButterCup - The Sphinx
11. @alohacat319 - The Dementor
12. @SummerTheLynx - The Niffler
13. @Mad Jack - The Troll
14. @WildZoo - The Wizard: Newt Scamander
15. @orca2011 - The Werewolf
16. @katashark - The Thestral
17. @Gwenevre - The Giant Squid
18. @finnickthedog - The Imp
Slytherin
19. @BrownSwissCows - The Hungarian Horntail
20. @Filly Bay - The Chinese Fireball/Lion Dragon
21. @BeautifulBritishColumbia - The Kneazle
22. @Jamr0ckin - The Golden Snidget
23. @guisantes - The Blast Ended Skrewt
24. @hazelmoo - The Doxy
25. @StartingoverVet - The Grindylow
26. @lhmhtd - The Moke
27. @thedrjojo - The Boggart
Hufflepuff
28. @Cyndia - The Chameleon Ghoul
29. @Jilary - The Flesh-Eating Slug
30. @morninqlory - The Hippogriff
31. @Teepster87 - The Swedish Shortsnout
32. @genny - HAGRID (CHAOS)
33. @Zensing - The Bowtruckle
34. @WhtsThFrequency - The Basilisk
35. @98cats - The Granian
36. @Trilt - The Wrackspurt turned WOLF
@Mad Jack - current mayor of Crazytown, The Troll, a player who had to speak in gibberish the whole game, decided to take matters into his own hands. If he had to die, he was taking a player with him. He smashed @kcoughli - The Phoenix (a player who could've lived indefinitely but.....didn't) to bits with his club. No phoenix feathers remained to even make wand cores out of. With a look of confusion, MJ turned to Lupin and FFM. He grunted and waved his club in a threatening manner.
@Lupin21 - The Unicorn flicked her tail impatiently. "Not a wolf, get it through your thick skull." She raised her pearly white horn. "I'm pure as snow. Look at my beautiful mane." MJ squinted, wondering if her horn was white or something else. He is a troll after all, they never discussed the color wheel in the woods.
With a sneer, Lupes turned to @Flim Flam Man who was grumbling and squinting about with his almost blind eyes. "Flambé this idiot." She said with a cruel smile.
Without hesitation, FFM loosed a blast of fire, incinerating MJ into a blackened crisp.
Standing in the Great Hall, Lupes flipped her fetlock out of her face with emo-coolness. "Man, it feels good to be king."
GAME END - WOLVES WIN THE HOUSE CUP.
Credits:
Cast of Characters:
Gryffindor
1. @hedgiehog - The Centaur
2. @LetItSnow - The RedCap/Mayor Dumbledore
3. @Lupin21 - The Unicorn turned DARK
4. @DVMDream - The Puffskein
5. @Flim Flam Man - The Ukranian Ironbelly possessed by EVIL
6. @heyyimhayley - The Griffin
7. @Devastating - The Peruvian Vipertooth
8. @Kam325 - The Veela
9. @kcoughli - The Phoenix
Ravenclaw
10. @PrincessButterCup - The Sphinx
11. @alohacat319 - The Dementor
12. @SummerTheLynx - The Niffler
13. @Mad Jack - The Troll
14. @WildZoo - The Wizard: Newt Scamander
15. @orca2011 - The Werewolf
16. @katashark - The Thestral
17. @Gwenevre - The Giant Squid
18. @finnickthedog - The Imp
Slytherin
19. @BrownSwissCows - The Hungarian Horntail
20. @Filly Bay - The Chinese Fireball/Lion Dragon
21. @BeautifulBritishColumbia - The Kneazle
22. @Jamr0ckin - The Golden Snidget
23. @guisantes - The Blast Ended Skrewt
24. @hazelmoo - The Doxy
25. @StartingoverVet - The Grindylow
26. @lhmhtd - The Moke
27. @thedrjojo - The Boggart
Hufflepuff
28. @Cyndia - The Chameleon Ghoul
29. @Jilary - The Flesh-Eating Slug
30. @morninqlory - The Hippogriff
31. @Teepster87 - The Swedish Shortsnout
32. @genny - HAGRID (CHAOS)
33. @Zensing - The Bowtruckle
34. @WhtsThFrequency - The Basilisk
35. @98cats - The Granian
36. @Trilt - The Wrackspurt turned WOLF
Thanks for playing. Let the cheering commence 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nice game, all!
Very nicely played out at the end, Lupin. You totally ran circles around the villagers. I feel some satisfaction that you didn't fool me two games in a row, but nobody else wanted to vote with me. C'est la vie. Very well played - you deserve the win. (I'm also pretty damn satisfied with calling out Kam.)
Thank you, @kaydubs . I enjoyed that game. Thanks for tolerating my role-claiming Dumbledore.
Nicely done, wolves!
Very nicely played out at the end, Lupin. You totally ran circles around the villagers. I feel some satisfaction that you didn't fool me two games in a row, but nobody else wanted to vote with me. C'est la vie. Very well played - you deserve the win. (I'm also pretty damn satisfied with calling out Kam.)
Thank you, @kaydubs . I enjoyed that game. Thanks for tolerating my role-claiming Dumbledore.
Nicely done, wolves!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Best. Convert choice. EVER.
Lupin was just too good of a target to pass up for conversion.
Thanks mods.
And thanks for putting up with us.
Thanks mods.
And thanks for putting up with us.
I'm a really horrible wolf and have been so very frustrated with the villagers not catching her, lol. Lupin has been very nicely telling me to stfu and be kind. 😛
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K