WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Things I want to mention:
I started the game as a lone wolf. Trilt was my first convert on night 6. Lupin was my second, night 12. She converted FFM last night.
My ability was complete BS. The only thing I could do was kill and convert. And the other wolves couldn't kill me.
That is all. Lupin is the best ever.
I started the game as a lone wolf. Trilt was my first convert on night 6. Lupin was my second, night 12. She converted FFM last night.
My ability was complete BS. The only thing I could do was kill and convert. And the other wolves couldn't kill me.
That is all. Lupin is the best ever.

Still amazing though...it was what, 9:1 when I died? Impressive.