History of the WWorld

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Vote Tally

WildlifeStudent 1 (PP)

Deadline is 5pm, 4 hours away. 2 contingency votes may be posted later.

Members don't see this ad.

Paid Advertisement

Are you recently dead , entombed, or otherwise exited from the land of the living?

Do you miss the good times when you could wildly speculate about the crazy goings on in SOV's head?

If so, we have the solution for you!

Just Dial 1-800- SENDAPM and Zeus will read your message with the same level of understanding and concern he did when you were still pumping blood.

That's right. For no additional game charge, you get to continue to send PMs during your dead phase right up until the end of the game when Nutmeg crawls into his hole and returns to his everyday SDN role of stirring things up in the SocioPolitical forum.

This has been a paid advertisement of the Mount Olympus Revitalization Fund.

Paid Advertisement

Are you recently dead , entombed, or otherwise exited from the land of the living?

Do you miss the good times when you could wildly speculate about the crazy goings on in SOV's head?

If so, we have the solution for you!

Just Dial 1-800- SENDAPM and Zeus will read your message with the same level of understanding and concern he did when you were still pumping blood.

That's right. For no additional game charge, you get to continue to send PMs during your dead phase right up until the end of the game when Nutmeg crawls into his hole and returns to his everyday SDN role of stirring things up in the SocioPolitical forum.

This has been a paid advertisement of the Mount Olympus Revitalization Fund.

Yay DVM! you can still participate!

And I just checked the post tally. I'm winning! (or losing... however way you want to look at it)

Members don't see this ad :)
I want to think that we can trust alaskandream now (and told Zeus last night that I would trust in his appointment) but I also agree with orca2011. I'd feel a lot better if he'd been cleared by someone.
I think that thinking someone is good just because Zeus picks him, would be a way for a wolf to sneak past us.

I'm assuming that wildcatj knew she had a role but didn't know what she was (based on how SOV said that wildcatj didnt know she was mario)..
I thought that was a reference to this?
Woops, scratch that, I definitely have a name... Apparently I skipped the name bit and jumped right to my ability. So yeah, continue with your theory, guess I should look up who I am haha.

I thought that was a reference to this?

So Sov saying this "We honor the sacrifice of WildcatJ, who didn’t even know her own name. "

Was just in reference to wildcatj just not reading her PM closely enough to see it was Mario? Well that would make sense then. Hmmm now I am stumped!

So Sov saying this "We honor the sacrifice of WildcatJ, who didn’t even know her own name. "

Was just in reference to wildcatj just not reading her PM closely enough to see it was Mario? Well that would make sense then. Hmmm now I am stumped!
That's what I thought when I read it. Maybe she had some sort of protection role? Or she could choose to travel and would take a player with her (either randomly or of her choice)? I don't know.

That's what I thought when I read it. Maybe she had some sort of protection role? Or she could choose to travel and would take a player with her (either randomly or of her choice)? I don't know.

I am leaning more towards the latter, but it still doesnt account for how she was killed (and not me).

I think there must be a knife for a weapon (DVMDream's death) or someone from history who used a knife or sharp bladed weapon that could be a possible bad guy (though the possibilities could be endless for that one)

Another thought. Maybe if WTF's theory is correct wildcatj needed the car?

Yes, just to clarify .....

I was trying to make fun of wildcatj for 1) not reading that she had a named character and more importantly 2) having to look up who that character is.

There is no other information to be implied about the "didn't even know her own name" part. Sorry if that caused any confusion.

It definitely would have been nice to have AKDream cleared before he was appointed VP - with everything that happened with DVM. Since now we cannot clear him. :(

Sadly I think this lynch is going to have to be an RNG too.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have to head back to class now... unless there's more info when we get out (1-1.5h) I'll probably RNG my vote again 'cause I've got nothing :(

RNG.

Lynch Nstarz

I'm almost tempted to keep my eeny meanie from yesterday though.

Come on peeps. I had a long, miserable day in histopath. Entertain me with your waffling.

Please :)

2425121831_bb639583d8.jpg

I think there must be a knife for a weapon (DVMDream's death) or someone from history who used a knife or sharp bladed weapon that could be a possible bad guy (though the possibilities could be endless for that one)

From the write-up it may be a role character ability that killed DVM, it made it sound like an assassin or someone really good at killing like a ninja or something killed her. Maybe a good person was convinced of DVM being bad and just decided to kill her themselves over the night using their power?

From the write-up it may be a role character ability that killed DVM, it made it sound like an assassin or someone really good at killing like a ninja or something killed her. Maybe a good person was convinced of DVM being bad and just decided to kill her themselves over the night using their power?
That's what I'm thinking. Now, I have to study. I may or may not be getting back on here to check before time is up so I am going to say
lynch sooprnova

It was the first name that popped into my head. Sorry.

No RNG. Ugh.

I'm looking at people who ppsted during the alaskan/DVMD "fight". I bet wolves were a) very interested in how it went down and b) perhaps throwing in a post of two to make the issue worse/more confusing.

I am leaning towards
devyn
sooper
TW

But still thinking....

Well since I was the one talking to AKD and sharing my role with him, you bet I was interested.

He shared his role with me. So I was sticking up for him. Both our roles sounded too complicated to be made up.

Note: not just active posting, but who was logged in.

Yes I did comment on it because I thought it was interesting that the entire time AKDream was supposedly silent he had found all of this info out about DVM. It seemed a bit off to me. I was also super tired at that point having just gotten home from my date and could not completely comprehend what had gone down.

And just an FYI - if I am home and not sleeping I am logged in even if I am studying - I am addicted to this forum.

Vote Tally

WildlifeStudent 1 (PP)
lynch sooprnova 1 (lissarae)
lynch nstarz 1 (TW)

Deadline is 5pm, 2 hours away. 2 contingency votes may be posted later.

Alright I gotta go to practice for the next few hours so I'll cast my vote now:

lynch sooprnova Completely RNG again, sorry. :(

I completely disagree with AKDream's idea of the axis of evil being the wolves. More likely there are evil people from history from each continent/place. There could still be a hitler role, though. In both night write-ups there was talk of torture, a failed attempt the first night that revealed Goody Glover and a successful attempt the second night that killed FTB. This makes it seem as if one of the wolves is a famous torturer, maybe Torquemada? I don't know anyone else that is famous for being a torturer.

Yes I did comment on it because I thought it was interesting that the entire time AKDream was supposedly silent he had found all of this info out about DVM. It seemed a bit off to me. I was also super tired at that point having just gotten home from my date and could not completely comprehend what had gone down.

And just an FYI - if I am home and not sleeping I am logged in even if I am studying - I am addicted to this forum.

Well, if he used an item, I don't think it's odd that he found that information, even though it was incorrect info. Silencing only prevents you from PMing and posting in the thread, so I don't know why he wouldn't be able to use it.

Irish don't really do breakfast unless it is an Irish breakfast and I am not into that. You can get pre-made pancakes :confused: WTH is that???? I want my pancakes fresh thank you very much :laugh:

Ha the Scottish one is worse...black pudding, beans, haggis, sausage, eggs, toast?? No thanks, I like my heart functioning.

And those pancakes that are wrapped are a disgrace.

And now I should probably stop derailing this thread before SOV gets mad at me. Hehe.

I just automatically become suspicious of what I call the "useless" posts.

People that post just to reiterate everything we already know, complain that they don't know who to choose, etc - basically, consistently add nothing to the discussion in post after post except filler.

That's what I did when I was a wolf the first few times I ever played, and I've seen noobish wolves do it too. Yannow, keep people off your back because hey - you're posting....but basically just saying what has already been said, etc.

I think it is interesting that 3 guests are currently viewing this thread.

I am guessing it is just people on their cells too lazy to log-in....but the thought of noobs learning about pre-vet from this thread is mildly giggle inducing. What must they be thinking?

I'm still confused as to why PP, AKD, and TW were all PMing each other, instead of the group as a whole. :confused: I know TW said it was because PP couldn't send more than on PM at a time (my phone does the same thing), so then how was she able to send it to 2 people at a time?! And why did no one forward anything to the whole group?

People that post just to reiterate everything we already know, complain that they don't know who to choose, etc - basically, consistently add nothing to the discussion in post after post except filler.

That's what I did when I was a wolf the first few times I ever played, and I've seen noobish wolves do it too. Yannow, keep people off your back because hey - you're posting....but basically just saying what has already been said, etc.

Hmmm I try to make my posts somewhat helpful. I said what I thought about Katie. And I was asking dvmdream about how her telling us about The role of VP proved she wasn't a wolf

I am guessing it is just people on their cells too lazy to log-in....but the thought of noobs learning about pre-vet from this thread is mildly giggle inducing. What must they be thinking?

Hehe probably that we're all nuts ;)

Better this thread than your sign up one.

Hmmm I try to make my posts somewhat helpful. I said what I thought about Katie. And I was asking dvmdream about how her telling us about The role of VP proved she wasn't a wolf

I wasn't talking about you specifically with this suspicion...more about some others. I mean obviously, we all make crap posts to avoid being called quiet....but there's a certain "flavor" of crap posts that always makes my brow furrow a little..

I'm still confused as to why PP, AKD, and TW were all PMing each other, instead of the group as a whole. :confused: I know TW said it was because PP couldn't send more than on PM at a time (my phone does the same thing), so then how was she able to send it to 2 people at a time?! And why did no one forward anything to the whole group?

I think tw and akd were talking and decided that they trusted me? I answer whoever PMed last and then my messages are sent to the other person by whoever I sent them too.

They started talking to me. I'll talk to everyone if they PM me. So if you do, I'll talk to you too. I just don't have anything to say to the whole group right now.

I agree. It's annoying when someone says "I saw you on the thread, but you didn't post." Or "You haven't posted yet today" when its the second day and I still have no clue who is who. If I have nothing helpful to post, or no clue whats going on, I see no point in posting random, repetitive shiz. Some games I have been bored out of my mind and involved in pointless conversations I'll admit :oops:

AKD and I agreed that having three people to trust would be best. He actually sought me out as one pmer. Pp could only messaged the last person who said somethin in our pm (which happened to be me). I personally added akd everytime i answered her

Quite honestly I'm leery of you because you try to dig out who is protecting who early on in the game. And you and Dvm were talking to each other so don't make it seem like it is just me. :p