End of the WWorld Game Thread - 1st Game of 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Opening Post

apocalypse.png

World wars. Global pandemics. Nuclear warfare. We thought 2020 was pretty rough but, for a moment, imagine a world where chaos has over-run everything. How would you adapt? Do you have some coping mechanisms that would get you through the apocalypse? Or would you just call it quits when the big one comes?

Well, here's your chance to try out what you might (or might not) do.

Grab your go-bags, each day, you will be voting to remove a player that you don't want in this world. Each night you will try to not die.

Be aware the time is of the essence. Your lives may depend on it.

Please note that days will be 36 hours long. Nights will only be 12 hours long (maximally; shorter if actions arrive post-haste!)

image-20170308-24187-jorwl4.jpg

It is now Day 1. Vote/Yeet deadline is at 10pm EST (9pm CST/8pm MST/7pm fantasyland) on Monday, 1/4/2021.

30 survivors

Roster:

1. @Melchizedek
2. @Animal Midwife
3. @genny
4. @vetmedhead
5. @CoffeeQuestionMark
6. @SARdoghandler
7. @WildZoo
8. @Amanasoul
9. @Cyndia
10. @sunshinefl
11. @Matthew9Thirtyfive
12. @PhiloslothicalStudent
13. @Barkley13
14. @alissa14
15. @savethecows
16. @Stagg737
17. @Viscernable
18. @Zeppelyn
19. @Crayola227
20. @kraskadva
21. @samac
22. @Dr. ForgotToFlush
23. @alleycat03
24. @Aprilthearab
25. @vetschoolsletmeinplease
26. @The_Breadmann
27. @holdthemayo
28. @mmmdreamerz
29. @SportPonies
30. @PippyPony

spectator-potatoes
Lawpy
Ski
WonderingStudent
supershorty

Subs:
a. @BigCats

Your mods are @kaydubs & @Doggo Labs

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Some Rules to *TRY* to Keep It Civil

1. Participation Requirement: at least TEN posts per DAY cycle (i.e. 10 posts minimum during the 36 hour game day, night posts do not count towards the minimum). @Animal Midwife will be WATCHING!! Day vote and night action submission daily. (If you plan to not use your night action, please let us know so that we can close early when appropriate. Life does happen, so if things get busy let us know and send in contingency votes/actions). Missing one of these requirements will earn you a warning. There will be no second warning.

2. No actions may be used on the same player consecutively.

3. Day closes sharply on deadline. This means that if your vote is SDN timestamped at deadline, it will not be counted, as I cannot distinguish between a vote that happened at 10:00:00 and 10:00:59. This does not change unless the mod announces an official deadline change.

4. You may each open a PM with the person below you on the roster. The person at the bottom of the roster CAN open a PM with the person at the top. Please include at least one of the mods if you remember.

5. Please do not direct quote or copy/paste anything from mod PMs. Player PMs are fair game.

6. You may edit posts but please do not edit votes. Remember to unvote. Remember to format your votes correctly, either bolded or #########surrounded by numerous octothorpes#########. Please use the terms "vote" or "yeet".

7. If you have questions please direct them to the mods in your role PM. Questions will likely not be answered on thread.

8. If you require a sub, please contact the mods directly, and do not discuss it on the thread. Otherwise, I, kaydubs, will eat you.

9. I reserve the right to add rules here whenever I feel like it. I will direct you to any new additions.

Rules from Noob 2020 game, READ CAREFULLY

Note that these rules should be followed. We will not hesitate to enact punishment for breaking them, up to and including "mod killing", where you are removed from the game.

1. Do not discuss the game outside of this thread and your role PM unless you are specifically allowed to do so by the mods. You should also avoid discussing game strategy with people in real life.

2. Once you are dead, you are not allowed to strategize on the thread. If you are going to post, you must post in asterisks
like this
Please limit the amount that you post, and limit content to fun comments or cheering for your team. Just as you should be careful with what you post after death, you should also be careful with what posts you like/react to. Use your best judgement, don't like/react to posts with strategy in them. You would be surprised how what you say or like can sway players' thoughts, even if you think it is innocuous. So err on the side of caution. DO NOT DISCUSS THE GAME WITH LIVING PLAYERS.

3. Participate, participate, participate. We spent time building this game, and by signing up you committed to play it. Submit a vote and a night action (if you have one) every day. If you plan to not use your night action, please let us know so that we can close early when appropriate. Life does happen, so if things get busy let us know and send in contingency votes/actions. To get notifications of posts in this thread, please click the "watch thread" button at the top. This will help you remember that the game is going on! If you get too busy to follow the game, please let us know and we will try to find someone to sub in for you.

4. This is a chance to practice your paraphrasing skills. Direct quoting or copy/pasting of ANY PMs is not allowed. Screenshots are not allowed. Fake copy/pasting, quoting, and screenshots are not allowed either.

5. You may edit posts in this game, but only for small things (clarifying wording/typos). Do not edit votes. Think before you post. Do not delete posts under any circumstances, unless instructed to do so by a mod.

6. Do not discuss or share your night results before the writeup is posted. However, you are free to continue to strategize between yeet close and writeup.

7. GIFS ARE WELCOME BUT SHOULD BE HIDDEN IN SPOILER TAGS. Please respect those who may be playing with limited time, on phones, or with bad connections. If you do not know how to use spoiler tags, ask the mods.

Some WW Terminology

If you have questions, please ask the mods.

Final rule: Try to survive

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Intro-Rules: Intro, Rules
Day 1: Write-Up; Current Tally - pg 27: 9:49pm on Mon. 1/4/2021 ; Final Tally, Write-Up Part Deux

Night 1: Write-Up
Day 2: Write-Up; Write-Up Part Dos; Current Tally - pg 50: 9:35pm on Wed. 1/6/2021; Final Tally, Write-Up Part Tre
Night 2: Write-Up, Write-Up 2B

Day 3: Write-Up; Current Tally - pg 66: 9:57pm on Fri. 1/8/2021; Final Tally, Write-Up Pt II
Night 3: Write-Up
Day 4:
Current Tally - pg 86: 9:35pm on Sun. 1/10/2021; Final Tally, Write-Up
Night 4: Write-Up
Day 5:
Current Tally - pg 99: 9:51pm on Tues. 1/12/2021; Final Tally, Write-Up
Night 5: Write-Up
Day 6:
Current Tally - pg 106: 9:56pm on Thurs. 1/14/2021; Final Tally, Write-Up
Night 6: *FINAL* Write-Up

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
We are back at it again guys. Are we fighting against crab people?

• Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 8 users
LET THE END OF THE WWORLD BEGIN!!!

Reactions: 5 users
Hey guys!

It's my 100th game.

You know what that means...

Yeet Stagg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users
almost had to mod-smite you. good job!
@Animal Midwife - you're losing your touch....
I was waiting for the official announcement of daystart. Beating the mods is a complete reversal of any cred regarding posting first.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Yeet meats (because I like the rhyme)

This is vetmedhead for any noob confused about nicknames

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Just noticed kras is the one above me on the list. Re-unitttttteeeeeddddd

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users
I'm mildly terrified of the energy here. 😂

• Haha
  • Care
In the rare case that this may be serious, there are no statistics in RNG (outside the typical village to non-village ratio).
Not serious at all, I thoroughly enjoyed math and physics in college.

Reactions: 1 users
I could say the same thing about Shorty lol. Good thing she's a tot :lol:
Don't worry, Lawpy already voted to yeet me from tot chat :rofl:

Edited to add: my fiance is sitting on the couch chanting "yeet shorty," maybe next noob game, I should make him play...

• Haha
  • Wow
Let's start with

Yeet mayo

Because I promised I'd never trust mayo again

• Haha
Hiiii.
the new noobs are a chaotic bunch. We just like a sprinkle of crazy.

Heya, here's hoping I can keep up with the noob craziness 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Let's start with

Yeet mayo

Because I promised I'd never trust mayo again
I am tempted by this one since my mentor said we were starting to have a bromance and then he betrayed the village.

• Haha
  • Care
Can we all just agree to not get rid of Sun at the first chance with no really good reason?

• Hmm
  • Care