End of the WWorld Game Thread - 1st Game of 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
kay, the mayo stuff: he actually started posting in **** to indicate his non-character voice lol
Night 1: [I think he's canceling night but he ACTUALLY is not lol]

Night 2?
...sorry Mayo

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
People really liked the spreadsheet Sunshine posted so I wanted to show mine in progress from a couple of days ago :sorry:
Cyndia suggested I do a spreadsheet or some type of note keeping system as my manator, and I really regretted not doing it for the noob game so I went went full-out type A on this game.
spreadsheet in progres.PNG

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users
Members don't see this ad :)
....yes I... totally had the time..... I did not edit the spreadsheet during my epi lab...... nooooooo.... that would be irresponsible undergrad....I would never
Get your practice in now, because once you're a vet student, you'll need to take your procrastination to a whole new level

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
....yes I... totally had the time..... I did not edit the spreadsheet during my epi lab...... nooooooo.... that would be irresponsible undergrad....I would never

Lol I made spreadsheets all through vet school. Trust me, you have time in undergrad and in vet school.

It's when being a vet hits you like a bus that it all goes out the window :laugh:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
Lol I made spreadsheets all through vet school. Trust me, you have time in undergrad and in vet school.

It's when being a vet hits you like a bus that it all goes out the window :laugh:
How..... how are we so old

I started playing WW in undergrad. Now I’m four months from graduating vet school. What the heck.

• Haha
This game would not have been good for me in medical school I procrastinated enough lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
How..... how are we so old

I started playing WW in undergrad. Now I’m four months from graduating vet school. What the heck.
Soon I'll be playing among several gold doctors with my bronze 5-year status. :happy:

• Love

4u0cxm.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Ahhh I miss when I had the time to make 6 page spreadsheets

I'm so proud of all you nooblets

Yeah, haha, I definitely made spreadsheets that weren't just deranged ramblings and funny category titles in my role chats. Definitely.

I don't play every single WW game exclusively on mobile. Nope. Not me.

Get your practice in now, because once you're a vet student, you'll need to take your procrastination to a whole new level
I have vivid memories of spending at least two hours of lecture daily modding a WW game once because I didn't want to make night close earlier because I hate getting up early.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
How do you do this and be useful? Cause I feel like playing on mobile and being so busy now, I drag down the teams I'm on lol
Well the answer to your first question is that I'm not useful for winning. However, I am useful for morale because I have ingratiated myself to you all with my charm, wit, and absolutely spot on sense of humor.

Now everybody feed me likes! That's the win condition in my heart.

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 9 users
Man, I would have bombed my chem and physics classes if I had done this in undergrad. And I would have bombed my math even harder.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
good god....y'all actually have spreadsheets
I thought it was a metaphor or something
omg.

• Haha
I used to take pages and pages of notes when I started playing forum style here. That devolved to notes in my mod PM's which turned into quoting things to mull over into my role PM WHICH I CAN'T EVEN DO ANYMORE BECAUSE THIS FORUM STYLE MAKES IT SO INCONVENIENT.

tenor.gif

Now I just like-farm.

• Care
I did spreadsheets (or word docs, I should say) for like my first five games before I realized I was more focused on formatting said sheet so everyone had equal amounts of information listed than actually interacting in real-time. That got me yeeted a lot so I had to sweat out a new strategy. Still haven't found a replacement strategy but that's how it goes, I guess.

• Haha
I think nearly everyone but April sent me night actions before I posted results for Sporty.
I needed to know how Sporty flipped before I could decide who to heal!! (AM, it was you, by the way)

• Love
  • Wow
I didn't make a spreadsheet or take any notes for the last game. I tried taking notes on D1 of this game but very quickly gave up when I realized I barely had time to skim the thread. Schools would be like "what's your read on so and so" and I'd be like "well I dunno but my memory of the last half hour is making me lean village" lol

It made me happy to see Genny saying she was impressed with me in dead chat because I was trying my best working off of nothing but gut feel the whole game! Not fact checking or remembering mechanics got me in trouble a few times just like it did last game but I'm getting better about it... I didn't get yeeted this time!

• Care
Think it is time to play some Darkest Dungeon to "feel better" now

• Hmm
I did spreadsheets (or word docs, I should say) for like my first five games before I realized I was more focused on formatting said sheet so everyone had equal amounts of information listed than actually interacting in real-time. That got me yeeted a lot so I had to sweat out a new strategy. Still haven't found a replacement strategy but that's how it goes, I guess.
THIS EXPLAINS SO MUCH ABOUT YOUR EARLY GAMES OMG

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Meanwhile...

I scribble a couple user names down on the back of an opened comcast spam envelope for my spouse to find weeks later & ask "uhhh hey pippy... there's a piece of paper here that says 'genny needs to die'... can I throw it away?"

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users
Meanwhile...

I scribble a couple user names down on the back of an opened comcast spam envelope for my spouse to find weeks later & ask "uhhh hey pippy... there's a piece of paper here that says 'genny needs to die'... can I throw it away?"
My husband's contribution to my gameplay is to pick up our pups and sit on the chair next to me, raise them up a little, and go "Wolf Pack!"

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Meanwhile...

WW has put us ALL on multiple FBI watch lists. Just accept it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users
Any type of organization often leads to overanalysis and even less read accuracy for me so I gave up on it a long time ago :laugh: I'm lucky if I keep track of my reads list without having to search my own posts (sometimes I'll put it at the beginning of my role PM for that reason).

I do make spreadsheets for role hunting when I'm wolfing though

• Wow
  • Hmm
Oooookay, I just swear there was something in dead chat from Emojis where you quoted me saying "beep beep bus coming through" and said it should be the new official way to call out bussing.
Yes, I did that because I had said it and thought it was catching on :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users