Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was about to ask. Is that like indian restaurant in Cleveland spicyLight spice
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I was about to ask. Is that like indian restaurant in Cleveland spicyLight spice
FWIW, I would be willing to if most of us agreed. But if there's not enough upside or it's culturally frowned on, that's fine with me, too. I don't tend to play closed games. (I think last time I did, I got shot N1 by town lol)Ah I see. I think that's a great idea. You can start us off 😀
(This is a joke, I am joking)
@apoptosis09 I'd appreciate any kind of reply to the "bro what", because I might have a thought. I want you to speak first though, pls thanksbro what
that's gonna be a no from me, dawgFor anyone more experienced with closed setups (especially on SDN), any thoughts on mass claim? Pros, cons, personal opinions?
SOUP!yeet jim
Because of the voice memo
this is such a problematic role in a horror movieas I immediately become a head ball coach.
And IRLthis is such a problematic role in a horror movie
Why cry faceguys cmon im literally silly goofy 😭
Yeah![]()
Okay, I see which way the wind is blowing lol
yeet vampytimbers? shivered
hotel? trivago
ouch.yeet vampy
i am triggered and not going to listen to that all game
we're gonna get along great!yeet jim
Because of the voice memo
Wolves would love a juicy mass claim thoTwo notes:
- SDN hosts take pride in their games being difficult to solve mechanically, and Dubz/kaydubs host half the games. I don't endorse a mass claim.
- moonster suggesting that is at least a bit towny to me. She is willing to make a proposal that is, in many environments, controversial and uncomfortable. She is also familiar enough with the general character of closed setups to know that sometimes it probably would be an effective play. There's possibly even some carryover from the champs setups dialogues (though she can speak to that, just my guess).
Do you mean elaborating on why I said soup and vamp are wolves? Mostly not serious but fr could be an easy early distance 🤷♀️. What do I know. I'm just a mean, undead cat@apoptosis09 I'd appreciate any kind of reply to the "bro what", because I might have a thought. I want you to speak first though, pls thanks
ilu my wolfy frandthat was not nice
Genny and vampy paired locking in nowilu my wolfy frand
That is indeed the wifom of it all, samacmacmacmacmac.Wolves would love a juicy mass claim tho
That was pretty much it, thanks (well, it was for me -- Vampy might have had different intentions for bro what).Do you mean elaborating on why I said soup and vamp are wolves? Mostly not serious but fr could be an easy early distance 🤷♀️. What do I know. I'm just a mean, undead cat
1. Good to know 👍Two notes:
- SDN hosts take pride in their games being difficult to solve mechanically, and Dubz/kaydubs host half the games. I don't endorse a mass claim.
- moonster suggesting that is at least a bit towny to me. She is willing to make a proposal that is, in many environments, controversial and uncomfortable. She is also familiar enough with the general character of closed setups to know that sometimes it probably would be an effective play. There's possibly even some carryover from the champs setups dialogues (though she can speak to that, just my guess).
swear on my dog, it was not that deep and i love my dogThat was pretty much it, thanks (well, it was for me -- Vampy might have had different intentions for bro what).
It was a very token read on your part, and it's the kind I believe I see from town more than from wolves (i.e., it's an easy to dismiss which dissuades wolves from bothering to say it, but town just says things). Small thing, but whatever it was in my brain.
In what nowI love how I had zero say in this lol
for the record, not meant to be mean.. it's just you said it a lot in the sdn fairgrounds game as a wolf.ouch.
I have never seen you be intentionally mean.for the record, not meant to be mean.. it's just you said it a lot in the sdn fairgrounds game as a wolf.
hold on i'll add it to my signature insteadfor the record, not meant to be mean.. it's just you said it a lot in the sdn fairgrounds game as a wolf.
Me being W claimed bc vampy voted me lolIn what now
the large G is also disturbing.I have never seen you be intentionally mean.
Snark?
Yes.
Mean?
Genny would never
PsstMe being W claimed bc vampy voted me lol
So like I'm being read as W bc apop said it was an early distance 😭
I love how I had zero say in this lol
Guilt by association, sorrynotsorryMe being W claimed bc vampy voted me lol
So like I'm being read as W bc apop said it was an early distance 😭
Oh no!the large G is also disturbing.
i just have bad juju 😥Guilt by association, sorrynotsorry
I'm wolf reading vampy with exactly 45 minutes of gameplay dataPsst
I don’t think anyone is wolf reading anyone yet
Go find a wolf and change that
is that what that green drink is?i just have bad juju 😥
how does it feel to be the first incorrect readI'm wolf reading vampy with exactly 45 minutes of gameplay data
Oh?I'm wolf reading vampy with exactly 45 minutes of gameplay data
is that what that green drink is?
You denied me another voice memo saying get in the zone autozone 😞@katiemcat please tell me how you are feeling about the game
That's fine, Vampiglatelle. I didn't figure bro what was super deep. But we must respect the sanctity of all questions, even the bro whats. After all, you never know what someone will ask you "bro what", and it might be serious that time. What if you're standing at heaven's pearly gates, and the angel Gabriel opens his grand booklet of moral decisions, and his first query is bro whatswear on my dog, it was not that deep and i love my dog
You know I'm not afraid to be loud and wrong 💀how does it feel to be the first incorrect read
Any thought's on Vampy's end of things (including her reaction to being voted)? Would your thoughts be different if she had affirmed been spicy?That was pretty much it, thanks (well, it was for me -- Vampy might have had different intentions for bro what).
It was a very token read on your part, and it's the kind I believe I see from town more than from wolves (i.e., it's an easy to dismiss which dissuades wolves from bothering to say it, but town just says things). Small thing, but whatever it was in my brain.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.