-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
HolloWW's End: A Spooky WW Game
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Is this an admission of guiltAll hours past 10pm are for playing werewolves. it's the law
I miss @Clem J

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's fair. I've definitely seen people turn it around from early day to become really towny, so I haven't locked Vampy (or anyone) in as anything yet.I don't like reading too much into what people say at the very beginning of the game because it usually isn't that helpful for actually finding wolves.
(In my defense, I played a couple turbos today - games where days take minutes, rather than hours - so if I'm coming off intense, it's probably because of that, lol.)
I tend to agreeyoure not wolf.

apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Guilty of playing werewolves past 10pm? Unfortunately yes. Even past 12 sometimes. I have no self control.Is this an admission of guilt
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I didn't know that was an option 👀I played a couple turbos today - games where days take minutes, rather than hours
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I'll do my best to care react in his place, though no one can replace the king 😔I keep expecting to see fruit reacting everything and it's throwing me off
It was on Mafia Universe, if you're ever interested. You gotta be in their Discord and on their forum for turbos, though.I didn't know that was an option 👀
who hasnt checked in yet?
@Clem J @Therapist4Chnge @potentialsheltervet @Zenge142 @SARdoghandler @CeeGee14
hewwo pwincessesss, come to pwayyy
HASHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Who else will think react leaving me questioning everything I’ve ever said?I'll do my best to care react in his place, though no one can replace the king 😔
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
We used to run them here. Very chaotic lol It's hard to get enough people available at the same time but then again, no one has tried in a whileI didn't know that was an option 👀
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
All absent players are wolveswe have 23 hours left in the day, we have time and we're missing 6 people. statistically speaking, there may not be a full wolf team here yet to be able to lock anyone in for a D1 vote.
keep your eyes, and ears peeled
what is the statistical powerwe have 23 hours left in the day, we have time and we're missing 6 people. statistically speaking, there may not be a full wolf team here yet to be able to lock anyone in for a D1 vote.
keep your eyes, and ears peeled
True that worked really well for us in the noob gameAll absent players are wolves
EZ GG lets pack it up gamersAll absent players are wolves
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Wow I'm good at this gameEZ GG lets pack it up gamers
EZ GG lets pack it up gamers
Wait have you played with ClemI miss @Clem J![]()
![]()
Yes we all were in supernatural WW together hahaWait have you played with Clem
OhYes we all were in supernatural WW together haha
I was dead so early I forgot who was there lol
Yeet SamacOh
I was dead so early I forgot who was there lol
Offensive
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Skill issueOh
I was dead so early I forgot who was there lol
RoodYeet Samac
Offensive
Skill issue
###vote dubz### for mayorDo we vote a mayor in this game?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Fear not my child, I am hereI miss @Clem J![]()
![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
checks title###vote dubz### for mayor
I'm already the dictator, I don't think I need to be mayor too
NOT AS RUDE AS FORGETTING ME 😤Rood
Sometimes you just want to collect titleschecks title
I'm already the dictator, I don't think I need to be mayor too
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That...actually lines up with my general life trajectory, carry onSometimes you just want to collect titles
You rang? Just me w some insomnia. I’m trying to make it past day 2 this time.who hasnt checked in yet?
@Clem J @Therapist4Chnge @potentialsheltervet @Zenge142 @SARdoghandler @CeeGee14
hewwo pwincessesss, come to pwayyy
Not for me!True that worked really well for us in the noob game
She's also my menteeWait have you played with Clem
Damn I've been outedAll absent players are wolves
No don't listen to this, the very beginning of games is one of the best times to find mafiaThat's fair. I've definitely seen people turn it around from early day to become really towny, so I haven't locked Vampy (or anyone) in as anything yet.
(In my defense, I played a couple turbos today - games where days take minutes, rather than hours - so if I'm coming off intense, it's probably because of that, lol.)
Yeah it isIs this an admission of guilt
###unvote dubz###
###vote apop###
@kaydubs you want the pings for votes and dubz doesnt iirc?
Sup y'all
fruitsalad
Full Member
*********
Posting here to get notifications
*********
Posting here to get notifications
*********
Aw man you mean I'm not first?who hasnt checked in yet?
@Clem J @Therapist4Chnge @potentialsheltervet @Zenge142 @SARdoghandler @CeeGee14
hewwo pwincessesss, come to pwayyy
I’m forgetful.She's also my mentee
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SAAAAARRRRRRSup y'all
Who else would be first other than Samac? Sometimes Zenges I guessAw man you mean I'm not first?
![]()
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Oh no 😕Yeah it is
###unvote dubz###
###vote apop###
@kaydubs you want the pings for votes and dubz doesnt iirc?
True. This is a podium that I will probably never reasonably achieve 😂Who else would be first other than Samac? Sometimes Zenges I guess
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 125K