You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
HolloWW's End: A Spooky WW Game
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Voice memo plsThat's fine, Vampiglatelle. I didn't figure bro what was super deep. But we must respect the sanctity of all questions, even the bro whats. After all, you never know what someone will ask you "bro what", and it might be serious that time. What if you're standing at heaven's pearly gates, and the angel Gabriel opens his grand booklet of moral decisions, and his first query is bro what
excellent point. if heaven is real, and i make it there, i want that exact thing to happenThat's fine, Vampiglatelle. I didn't figure bro what was super deep. But we must respect the sanctity of all questions, even the bro whats. After all, you never know what someone will ask you "bro what", and it might be serious that time. What if you're standing at heaven's pearly gates, and the angel Gabriel opens his grand booklet of moral decisions, and his first query is bro what
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i love that for you so much. speak your truthYou know I'm not afraid to be loud and wrong 💀
I don't really have an impression of Vampy yet, at least not one worth posting. Operation was this spicy did not produce a read. We cry.Any thought's on Vampy's end of things (including her reaction to being voted)? Would your thoughts be different if she had affirmed been spicy?
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Also not technically first since you voted soup who is probably village 👀how does it feel to be the first incorrect read
This is all a strat so when I iso you later I won’t be able to pair you and Vampy! It’s all coming togetherdunno why I pasta'd Vampy, but I laughed too much
someone is hotboxing my apartment
Oh. I can absolutely do that.You denied me another voice memo saying get in the zone autozone 😞
I think the discourse going on rn is interesting.
My only real note rn is it’s unlike apop to come out against anyone from the get go so that’s interesting.
it was joke vote for pot stirring, i am soft village reading soupAlso not technically first since you voted soup who is probably village 👀
Why soup villageAlso not technically first since you voted soup who is probably village 👀
Oh. I can absolutely do that.
This is the best thing I’ve ever heard. You have the voice of an angel.
Oh. I can absolutely do that.
there are tears in my eyes
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Statistically speaking and hasn't actually given a reason to be wolfread except by crossfire lolWhy soup village
Fair. I also don't know how much my impression is worth posting, but in the interests of reciprocity - my kneejerk reaction was to think #41 was a little strong as a reaction, maybe a wolf caught for the wrong reasons. *shrugs*I don't really have an impression of Vampy yet, at least not one worth posting. Operation was this spicy did not produce a read. We cry.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I appreciate the take.Fair. I also don't know how much my impression is worth posting, but in the interests of reciprocity - my kneejerk reaction was to think #41 was a little strong as a reaction, maybe a wolf caught for the wrong reasons. *shrugs*
@vampyrica whaddya make of that?
Ooo, trueAlso not technically first since you voted soup who is probably village 👀
Are you basing this on a read, or just statistics?
What’s the statistical power?Statistically speaking and hasn't actually given a reason to be wolfread except by crossfire lol
Last one for a while. For the fans.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Contrary to my own suspicions, I must give vampy the benefit of doubt that she does historically have strong reactions in general. But also I've only played with her as a wolf, so 💀Fair. I also don't know how much my impression is worth posting, but in the interests of reciprocity - my kneejerk reaction was to think #41 was a little strong as a reaction, maybe a wolf caught for the wrong reasons. *shrugs*
i dont have a comment bc i dont care to entertain hypotheticals about a 7 word comment. NEXT! 😛😛😛😛I appreciate the take.
@vampyrica whaddya make of that?
Gold niche reference 🤣What’s the statistical power?
Last one for a while. For the fans.
Jagged Jimmy Jay
Last one for a while. For the fans.
have you ever been told you sound like all might from my hero academia?
IN DUBhave you ever been told you sound like all might from my hero academia?
Wow, someone didn't follow my link, smhi dont have a comment bc i dont care to entertain hypotheticals about a 7 word comment. NEXT! 😛😛😛😛
BOOM!only real ones will understand
![]()
Jimmy has to be pure. He has to be.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
SusWow, someone didn't follow my link, smh
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oh it sent me to the wrong thing, it sent me to bro what at first. i see now-Wow, someone didn't follow my link, smh
yes it was still an innocent comment
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
What’s the statistical power?
goated. you're a chosen one
Aren't all of your comments innocent? Seeing as how you're town and all? (mostly /jk)oh it sent me to the wrong thing, it sent me to bro what at first. i see now-
yes it was still an innocent comment
@katiemcat
My impression of your play in the noob game was that, in your town body, you were a pretty no-nonsense doer-of-things. That is, you got to business, made reads with a sort of confidence that I'd call rare for a newcomer (to your credit), and you adopted a posture of leadership (or at least something like that, as much as you could in the noob game environment). Two questions:
1. Do you think that's a fair representation?
2. Do you believe that you are playing the same way now as you did then?
My impression of your play in the noob game was that, in your town body, you were a pretty no-nonsense doer-of-things. That is, you got to business, made reads with a sort of confidence that I'd call rare for a newcomer (to your credit), and you adopted a posture of leadership (or at least something like that, as much as you could in the noob game environment). Two questions:
1. Do you think that's a fair representation?
2. Do you believe that you are playing the same way now as you did then?
Beans. Ex DM partner. Penny for your thoughts?JJJ you could be an audiobook narrator
Highlight of the thread so far
I am afraid I have not heard this before. And I don't know who this character is. My sincerest apologies. I have disrupted the reference. I have harshed the vibe. I have given a reason to explain the reference, and that is a terrible crime.@JaggedJimmyJay JaggedJimmyJay will you kindly reply and let us know if you have ever been told you sound like dub All Might before?
Aren't all of your comments innocent? Seeing as how you're town and all? (mostly /jk)
correct, however i think we should look elsewhere and poke around because wolves would love to ride the classic "dog on vampy" train. easy to stay under the radar if you hop on someone notoriously spicy
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Only one way to find outJimmy has to be pure. He has to be.
I am afraid I have not heard this before. And I don't know who this character is. My sincerest apologies. I have disrupted the reference. I have harshed the vibe. I have given a reason to explain the reference, and that is a terrible crime.
this guy
I think that’s a fair representation maybe two days into the game. Initially I was very inactive.@katiemcat
My impression of your play in the noob game was that, in your town body, you were a pretty no-nonsense doer-of-things. That is, you got to business, made reads with a sort of confidence that I'd call rare for a newcomer (to your credit), and you adopted a posture of leadership (or at least something like that, as much as you could in the noob game environment). Two questions:
1. Do you think that's a fair representation?
2. Do you believe that you are playing the same way now as you did then?
I’ve been mostly stimulating conversation to see what comes to light so I’d say yes. I don’t have much substance to hone in on quite yet.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I appreciate the initial vibe of the game, gang. Let's keep the friendly attitude going. I need to step away for a bit. I am supposed to be doing work, and I need to go outside for a walk and not do any work before I do any work.
youre not wolf.I don't like reading too much into what people say at the very beginning of the game because it usually isn't that helpful for actually finding wolves.
Thanks, katie. I'll take that into consideration and perhaps have a look if/when time permits. By all means, do your thing at your pace.I think that’s a fair representation maybe two days into the game. Initially I was very inactive.
I’ve been mostly stimulating conversation to see what comes to light so I’d say yes. I don’t have much substance to hone in on quite yet.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
All hours past 10pm are for playing werewolves. it's the lawI appreciate the initial vibe of the game, gang. Let's keep the friendly attitude going. I need to step away for a bit. I am supposed to be doing work, and I need to go outside for a walk and not do any work before I do any work.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 124K