-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
House M.D. WW
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
***lynch stl***
Official Lynch Tally:
allie 1 (rojo)
zen 1 (STL)
stl 1 (LIS)
allie 1 (rojo)
zen 1 (STL)
stl 1 (LIS)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm thinking.... FFM or Zen
Hmmmm
Hmmmm
Guess I'll go
lynch allie
lynch allie
Official Lynch Tally:
allie 2 (rojo, lupes)
zen 1 (STL)
stl 1 (LIS)
allie 2 (rojo, lupes)
zen 1 (STL)
stl 1 (LIS)
Squeak in a bathroom lynch:
Lynch Allie
Home soon?
Lynch Allie
Home soon?
lynch FFM, I guess.
😱 Why drop the unlynch/lynch chain you had going?***lynch stl***
I'm going to stick with my orca lynch. Didn't see any info from her at all, very cagey.
lynch orca
lynch orca
Not really loving any of our options.
Lynch Zen in the meantime.
Lynch Zen in the meantime.
Actually SOV makes a good point. As much as Orca has been thrown around we haven't heard a thing from her. Weird.
I'm going to stick with my orca lynch. Didn't see any info from her at all, very cagey.
lynch orca
No info because I have none. No one in my group has talked to me but I have been trying to contribute to ideas as I think of them.
unlynch orca
I have a reliable source telling me orca started as a villager.
I have a reliable source telling me orca started as a villager.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch Zen
lynch allieh for now. No major feels, but I honestly feel like someone in my group is a wolf. I'm still sort of suspicious of Trilt despite her role reveal especially since we don't know if any conversions have happened at this point yet. This is also just based on feels since I haven't heard a word from any of them and don't have a way to physically trust them.
ETA: took away excessive bolding
ETA: took away excessive bolding
lynch allie
one of the hordes we still know nothing about?
one of the hordes we still know nothing about?
lynch allie
one of the hordes we still know nothing about?
Allie said shes a boy with leprosy.
...that was Allie, right?
Hey @hazelmoo, what did you ask last night?
Well, I think I'm in the lead and it's an hour shy of deadline. I'm expecting a call from family soon, so I may not be around closer to lynch close.
I don't want to fully role-reveal right now, but
(1) I'm a villager
(2) I'm not someone important
(3) I don't have any active abilities. I think I have a passive, but the mods were vague about wording and I didn't ask for clarification. If it happens, it happens.
If you're lynching me because you don't know anything about me, I'll point out that I fingered kcoughli as suspicious before even caiter was lynched. I didn't believe that Cuddy was a wolf, but so did others. I haven't contributed much because I have no one to talk to and no way of gathering info. If you have other questions about my behavior, I'll be happy to answer.
If you're lynching me because ceph died the night after voting to lynch me... 😵. That one's actually going to make me a little mad. Even as a wolf, I do not care about the one villager who throws a vote against me with no explanation or attention from anyone. Regardless of my alignment, I'll pay attention, but I'm not going to kill the otherwise unthreatening villager who drops a lucky lynch vote. I'm not going to draw that king of unnecessary attention as a wolf.
I know this creates an I-know-you-know/wine-in-front of me situation, but... really. I'm a better player than that, and I hope you recognize that.
I'm guessing most of you are lynching me for the first reason. I just wanted to vent a bit about the second one in case it was swaying anyone.
I don't want to fully role-reveal right now, but
(1) I'm a villager
(2) I'm not someone important
(3) I don't have any active abilities. I think I have a passive, but the mods were vague about wording and I didn't ask for clarification. If it happens, it happens.
If you're lynching me because you don't know anything about me, I'll point out that I fingered kcoughli as suspicious before even caiter was lynched. I didn't believe that Cuddy was a wolf, but so did others. I haven't contributed much because I have no one to talk to and no way of gathering info. If you have other questions about my behavior, I'll be happy to answer.
If you're lynching me because ceph died the night after voting to lynch me... 😵. That one's actually going to make me a little mad. Even as a wolf, I do not care about the one villager who throws a vote against me with no explanation or attention from anyone. Regardless of my alignment, I'll pay attention, but I'm not going to kill the otherwise unthreatening villager who drops a lucky lynch vote. I'm not going to draw that king of unnecessary attention as a wolf.
I know this creates an I-know-you-know/wine-in-front of me situation, but... really. I'm a better player than that, and I hope you recognize that.
I'm guessing most of you are lynching me for the first reason. I just wanted to vent a bit about the second one in case it was swaying anyone.
*************I'll point out that I fingered kcoughli
I have no memory of this 😵
😉 😀






*edited for clarity*
*************
Last edited:
Unlynch Zen, Lynch FFM
Zen is not off my list but not going to be my lynch vote today. FFM was the other one I was considering so I'm just jumping over to him.
Zen is not off my list but not going to be my lynch vote today. FFM was the other one I was considering so I'm just jumping over to him.
Strategy. Or I can't detect sarcasm. One of the two. At least I tracked down where the Caiter lynch was earlier today.*************
I have no memory of this 😵
😉 😀
*************
Kata gave a defense at noon while in the lead (4-3 with Gwen). She also said that she wouldn't be around for lynch close. She still seems a little jumpy, but it sounds to me like she's being genuine.
lynch kcoughli because you said you'd be disappointed if the anti-vax mom wasn't a wolf and haven't voted to lynch that character. Or maybe I'm reading your comments too seriously. I've got nothing else to go on.
Official Lynch Tally:
Caiter 6 (LIS, Doce, lupes, kam, trilt, rocky)
DocE 1 (pbc)
Katana 2 (ffm, orca)
orca 4 (katana, kcough, stl, LotF)
PBC 1 (hmoo)
hmoo 2 (allie, LotF)
kcough 1 (Zen)
Allie 1 (wz)
STB 4 (SOV, finn, mj, caiter)
See these are always sketch to me. When you say you aren't important and don't have any abilities, but won't fully reveal, it comes to a thing of why not. I was putting a random vote out there of people I know nothing about, this defense made you seem slightly more sketch IMO....Well, I think I'm in the lead and it's an hour shy of deadline. I'm expecting a call from family soon, so I may not be around closer to lynch close.
I don't want to fully role-reveal right now, but
(1) I'm a villager
(2) I'm not someone important
(3) I don't have any active abilities. I think I have a passive, but the mods were vague about wording and I didn't ask for clarification. If it happens, it happens.
If you're lynching me because you don't know anything about me, I'll point out that I fingered kcoughli as suspicious before even caiter was lynched. I didn't believe that Cuddy was a wolf, but so did others. I haven't contributed much because I have no one to talk to and no way of gathering info. If you have other questions about my behavior, I'll be happy to answer.
If you're lynching me because ceph died the night after voting to lynch me... 😵. That one's actually going to make me a little mad. Even as a wolf, I do not care about the one villager who throws a vote against me with no explanation or attention from anyone. Regardless of my alignment, I'll pay attention, but I'm not going to kill the otherwise unthreatening villager who drops a lucky lynch vote. I'm not going to draw that king of unnecessary attention as a wolf.
I know this creates an I-know-you-know/wine-in-front of me situation, but... really. I'm a better player than that, and I hope you recognize that.
I'm guessing most of you are lynching me for the first reason. I just wanted to vent a bit about the second one in case it was swaying anyone.
*********************************Strategy. Or I can't detect sarcasm. One of the two. At least I tracked down where the Caiter lynch was earlier today.
Or you don't know that the term "fingered" can mean something other than what you originally intended.
******+**************************
*********************************
Or you don't know that the term "fingered" can mean something other than what you originally intended.
******+**************************
*********
Needs more innuendo emoticon...

*********
Official Lynch Tally:
allie 5 (rojo, lupes, LotF, orca, SOV)
zen 3 (STL, hmoo, trilt)
stl 1 (LIS)
FFM 2 (zen, fin)
11/16
allie 5 (rojo, lupes, LotF, orca, SOV)
zen 3 (STL, hmoo, trilt)
stl 1 (LIS)
FFM 2 (zen, fin)
11/16
@allieh8607 you're in the lead with minutes to go
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lynch zen
This game is happening way too fast for me. Also i was blocked last night.
This game is happening way too fast for me. Also i was blocked last night.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
unlynch allie.Allie said shes a boy with leprosy.
...that was Allie, right?
WZ said that the leprosy didn't do anything, so that doesn't seem wolfy.
lynch zen
i guess since mods don't like ties.
i guess since mods don't like ties.
Yeah, missed that.*********************************
Or you don't know that the term "fingered" can mean something other than what you originally intended.
******+**************************
*sigh*. Guess I'll go ahead. I'm the 9yo cancer patient from "autopsy". In that episode, the doctors killed me and brought me back to life. I was told this would be useful later in the game.See these are always sketch to me. When you say you aren't important and don't have any abilities, but won't fully reveal, it comes to a thing of why not. I was putting a random vote out there of people I know nothing about, this defense made you seem slightly more sketch IMO....
I know I'm not a reviver (I asked about using my ability that way) so I think I have a lynch/death avoidance. The longer I could avoid letting that out, the more likely I could use my ability to draw a wolf attack. They may know what I do already (my ability was stolen a
I may "die" now. I pray that the write-up includes something about my character description.
lynch closed. Write up in a bit
Edited since posted moments after lynch closed
The lynch mod rushes ambushes into the surgery room, where Zensing is having surgery.
She is under anesthesia, head bolted to the table.... The lynch mob shout for her blood...
Suddenly the alarm bells go off... and Zensing flatlines....
You have lynched @Zensing Autopsy Girl
At least she was able to get a kiss from a boy before dying:
Night Deadline 9 AM Central (ohh...look I changed the time zone muhahahah)...
Roster....
Radiology
1. WildZoo
2. Mad Jack - #13
3. kcoughli - Vogler
4. Flim Flam Man
5. SummerTheLynx
Patient's House
6. Trilt
7. orca2011
8. Kam325
9. Cephal0pod - Dominka Petrova
10. allieh8607
Maternity Ward
11. LetItSnow
12. Lupin21
13. finnickthedog
14. thedrjojo
15. StartingoverVet
Psychiatric Ward
16. Gwenevre- Rowan Chase
17. pinkpuppy9 - Stupid Asthma Girl
18. Zensing - Autopsy Girl
19. Stb1473 - Mother who was Anti vaccinations
20. heyyimhayley- Dr. Kutner
Surgery Suite
21. hazelmoo
22. katashark - Dr. James Wilson
23. Devastating - Guy who took too many megavitamins
24. rockatiel
25. Caiter92 - Dr. Cuddy
Outpatient Clinic
26. LadyOtheFarm
27. DocEspana- Dr. Robert Chase
28. PrincessButterCup- Guy who finally had lupus
29. Jilary - Sam Carr
She is under anesthesia, head bolted to the table.... The lynch mob shout for her blood...
Suddenly the alarm bells go off... and Zensing flatlines....
You have lynched @Zensing Autopsy Girl
At least she was able to get a kiss from a boy before dying:
Night Deadline 9 AM Central (ohh...look I changed the time zone muhahahah)...
Roster....
Radiology
1. WildZoo
4. Flim Flam Man
5. SummerTheLynx
Patient's House
6. Trilt
7. orca2011
8. Kam325
10. allieh8607
Maternity Ward
11. LetItSnow
12. Lupin21
13. finnickthedog
14. thedrjojo
15. StartingoverVet
Psychiatric Ward
17. pinkpuppy9 - Stupid Asthma Girl
18. Zensing - Autopsy Girl
19. Stb1473 - Mother who was Anti vaccinations
20. heyyimhayley- Dr. Kutner
Surgery Suite
21. hazelmoo
23. Devastating - Guy who took too many megavitamins
24. rockatiel
Outpatient Clinic
26. LadyOtheFarm
28. PrincessButterCup- Guy who finally had lupus
29. Jilary - Sam Carr
Night Deadline 9 AM Central (ohh...look I changed the time zone muhahahah)...
Cruel and unusual
That's 10am EST for people in real time... 😛
8 am for awesome squeaking people.
Night closed, results pending.
It was a busy night in the hospital. Several codes were being run. One code was on a young female doctor. Her cause of death is currently unknown.
Dead is wildZoo, Dr. Cameron.
Perhaps it is because her mentor wasn't there to save her life. Unfortunately, he is strolls in almost drunkenly with a massive wound to the head with a hammer sticking out. He is still smiling when he collapses and is not able to be resuscitated.
Dead is thedrjojo, Dr. House.
And welcome back to Zensing!
Lynch Deadline 9 PM Eastern
Roster....
Radiology
4. Flim Flam Man
5. SummerTheLynx
Patient's House
6. Trilt
7. orca2011
8. Kam325
10. allieh8607
Maternity Ward
11. LetItSnow
12. Lupin21
13. finnickthedog
15. StartingoverVet
Psychiatric Ward
18. Zensing
Surgery Suite
21. hazelmoo
24. rockatiel
Outpatient Clinic
26. LadyOtheFarm
DEAD FOLKS
1. WildZoo - Dr. Cameron
2. Mad Jack - #13
3. kcoughli - Vogler
9. Cephal0pod - Dominka Petrova
14. thedrjojo - Dr. House
16. Gwenevre- Rowan Chase
17. pinkpuppy9 - Stupid Asthma Girl
19. Stb1473 - Mother who was Anti vaccinations
20. heyyimhayley- Dr. Kutner
22. katashark - Dr. James Wilson
23. Devastating - Guy who took too many megavitamins
25. Caiter92 - Dr. Cuddy
27. DocEspana- Dr. Robert Chase
28. PrincessButterCup- Guy who finally had lupus
29. Jilary - Sam Carr
Dead is wildZoo, Dr. Cameron.
Perhaps it is because her mentor wasn't there to save her life. Unfortunately, he is strolls in almost drunkenly with a massive wound to the head with a hammer sticking out. He is still smiling when he collapses and is not able to be resuscitated.
Dead is thedrjojo, Dr. House.
And welcome back to Zensing!
Lynch Deadline 9 PM Eastern
Roster....
Radiology
4. Flim Flam Man
5. SummerTheLynx
Patient's House
6. Trilt
7. orca2011
8. Kam325
10. allieh8607
Maternity Ward
11. LetItSnow
12. Lupin21
13. finnickthedog
15. StartingoverVet
Psychiatric Ward
18. Zensing
Surgery Suite
21. hazelmoo
24. rockatiel
Outpatient Clinic
26. LadyOtheFarm
2. Mad Jack - #13
17. pinkpuppy9 - Stupid Asthma Girl
19. Stb1473 - Mother who was Anti vaccinations
20. heyyimhayley- Dr. Kutner
22. katashark - Dr. James Wilson
23. Devastating - Guy who took too many megavitamins
28. PrincessButterCup- Guy who finally had lupus
29. Jilary - Sam Carr
I can speak. Thanks to either someone who cured me, or it was a planned game mechanic, not sure which.
Anyway, FFM is a wolf. Rojo said so before he died.
Anyway, FFM is a wolf. Rojo said so before he died.
***lynch ffm***
Official Lynch Tally:
ffm 1 (LIS)
ffm 1 (LIS)
lynch FFM then.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Gonna be another short day! 🙂
lynch FFM
lynch FFM
Lynch ffm
Official Lynch Tally:
ffm 4 (LIS, trilt, sov, orca)
ffm 4 (LIS, trilt, sov, orca)
I wonder if WZ is dead from leprosy. It doesn't sound like a normal wolf attack with "cause of death unknown". Makes me wonder a bit about our leprosy patient.
A question for our next day cycle later today.
A question for our next day cycle later today.
What? I am not a wolf.
I thought rojo looked into someone else the night before last. So how could he both seer me and die in last night's cycle?
Seems like you are telling tall tales my friend. Not sure why the wolves are goimg after me though.
I thought rojo looked into someone else the night before last. So how could he both seer me and die in last night's cycle?
Seems like you are telling tall tales my friend. Not sure why the wolves are goimg after me though.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 124K