-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
House M.D. WW
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Confirmed hmoo is a villager, so we can trust those questions. 2 originals and up to 2 converts remain
Jojo said he seered hmoo after the previous night cycle.
So do you care to explain how he supposedly seered me and told you i was a wolf when he died the same night?!?
@LetItSnow
Anyone get disciplined by hospital administration and lose their role for upcoming cycle yet?
Anyway **********lynch FFM********
Anyway **********lynch FFM********
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official Lynch Tally:
ffm 5 (LIS, trilt, sov, orca, stl)
ffm 5 (LIS, trilt, sov, orca, stl)
Hazel moo - what other questions have you asked?
What? I am not a wolf.
I thought rojo looked into someone else the night before last. So how could he both seer me
Jojo said he seered hmoo after the previous night cycle.
So do you care to explain how he supposedly seered me and told you i was a wolf when he died the same night?!?
@LetItSnow
Nope, I don't care to explain it. But Rojo said he knew - not suspected - you were a wolf, so I am going with it.
Official Lynch Tally:
ffm 6 (LIS, trilt, sov, orca, stl, hmoo)
6/14 votes cast
ffm 6 (LIS, trilt, sov, orca, stl, hmoo)
6/14 votes cast
first night i lost my role for next cycle, but it did not say administration, although I asked the mods if it was, so I can see them including that in the wording in the future.Anyone get disciplined by hospital administration and lose their role for upcoming cycle yet?
Anyway **********lynch FFM********
Nope, I don't care to explain it. But Rojo said he knew - not suspected - you were a wolf, so I am going with it.
This is fishy as all hell.
The night before last I tried to ask a questions but it was "nonsense" so it couldn't be answered. I reworded the question last night and found out that there is at least one group with more than one wolf. I was trying to rule people out if each group only had 1, but clearly that isn't so, especially if FFM is a wolf.
I think you mean "inconvenient to be discovered a wolf" 😛This is fishy as all hell.
Nope, I don't care to explain it. But Rojo said he knew - not suspected - you were a wolf, so I am going with it.
Well, I guess you and rojo are just cheaters then. This is bs. I held you in much higher esteem than i should.
Haha! So both replaced players are wolves. May have adopt SOV's rule to always lynch the person coming in...
Lynch the Flim Flam Man
Lynch the Flim Flam Man
Well, I guess you and rojo are just cheaters then. This is bs. I held you in much higher esteem than i should.
1. So you are admitting to being a wolf, then?
2. I hope you said that in jest. If you are seriously accusing me of cheating, I would be REALLY disappointed.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official Lynch Tally:
ffm 8 (LIS, trilt, sov, orca, stl, hmoo, lupes, kam)
7/14 votes cast
Several players are coming close to replacement. I'm being a little lenient because we had a short day/night yesterday. But...yeah, gonna need you to get your actions in and vote in lynches.
ffm 8 (LIS, trilt, sov, orca, stl, hmoo, lupes, kam)
7/14 votes cast
Several players are coming close to replacement. I'm being a little lenient because we had a short day/night yesterday. But...yeah, gonna need you to get your actions in and vote in lynches.
1. So you are admitting to being a wolf, then?
2. I hope you said that in jest. If you are seriously accusing me of cheating, I would be REALLY disappointed.
If you aren't cheating, how did he look into me and get you the results and die the same night? Can you speak with the dead? Is there a ouija board item?
Lynch closed, results pending.
If you aren't cheating, how did he look into me and get you the results and die the same night? Can you speak with the dead? Is there a ouija board item?
So you ARE seriously accusing me of cheating?
Wow, FFM. That is not cool. I am super disappointed in you. Thought you were above that.
Fine. I am Malpractice Insurance Premium.
And i was kidding about the cheating. How pissed did you get tho?
And i was kidding about the cheating. How pissed did you get tho?
And, I already told you all I am going to. Rojo told me FFM is a wolf. Without breaking any rules, since apparently that needs to be said.
Fine. I am Malpractice Insurance Premium.
And i was kidding about the cheating. How pissed did you get tho?![]()
Pretty pissed. Well. More disappointed than pissed. I feel like that goes beyond the line since it calls into question someone's personal integrity. But on the other hand, all is fair when you're spinning tales as a wolf.
And i am sorry if i hurt your feels. I know you wouldn't do that.
Now rojo on the other hand....
Jk
Now rojo on the other hand....
Jk
And i am sorry if i hurt your feels. I know you wouldn't do that.
Now rojo on the other hand....
Jk
You got my goat. Well played. I am man enough to admit it.
Sometimes, the ones you love are also the ones you hate. Some remember House saying the following, "There is not a thin line between love and hate. There is --- in fact --- a Great Wall of China with armed sentries posted every 20 feet between love and hate." But sometimes you can do both. House hated his ex. She was there when he was his weakest, when his problems began.
So, Dead is FFM, Stacy Warner and a WOLF
Night Deadline 9 PM Eastern
Roster....
Radiology
5. SummerTheLynx
Patient's House
6. Trilt
7. orca2011
8. Kam325
10. allieh8607
Maternity Ward
11. LetItSnow
12. Lupin21
13. finnickthedog
15. StartingoverVet
Psychiatric Ward
18. Zensing
Surgery Suite
21. hazelmoo
24. rockatiel
Outpatient Clinic
26. LadyOtheFarm
DEAD FOLKS
1. WildZoo - Dr. Cameron
2. Mad Jack - #13
3. kcoughli - Vogler
4. Flim Flam Man - Stacy Warner
9. Cephal0pod - Dominka Petrova
14. thedrjojo - Dr. House
16. Gwenevre- Rowan Chase
17. pinkpuppy9 - Stupid Asthma Girl
19. Stb1473 - Mother who was Anti vaccinations
20. heyyimhayley- Dr. Kutner
22. katashark - Dr. James Wilson
23. Devastating - Guy who took too many megavitamins
25. Caiter92 - Dr. Cuddy
27. DocEspana- Dr. Robert Chase
28. PrincessButterCup- Guy who finally had lupus
29. Jilary - Sam Carr
So, Dead is FFM, Stacy Warner and a WOLF
Night Deadline 9 PM Eastern
Roster....
Radiology
5. SummerTheLynx
Patient's House
6. Trilt
7. orca2011
8. Kam325
10. allieh8607
Maternity Ward
11. LetItSnow
12. Lupin21
13. finnickthedog
15. StartingoverVet
Psychiatric Ward
18. Zensing
Surgery Suite
21. hazelmoo
24. rockatiel
Outpatient Clinic
26. LadyOtheFarm
2. Mad Jack - #13
17. pinkpuppy9 - Stupid Asthma Girl
19. Stb1473 - Mother who was Anti vaccinations
20. heyyimhayley- Dr. Kutner
22. katashark - Dr. James Wilson
23. Devastating - Guy who took too many megavitamins
28. PrincessButterCup- Guy who finally had lupus
29. Jilary - Sam Carr
Last edited:
I have a new system to implement in my next game modding.Official Lynch Tally:
ffm 8 (LIS, trilt, sov, orca, stl, hmoo, lupes, kam)
7/14 votes cast
Several players are coming close to replacement. I'm being a little lenient because we had a short day/night yesterday. But...yeah, gonna need you to get your actions in and vote in lynches.
Every time you miss a night action, you get a lynch vote against you in the next lynch.
Every time you don't vote, you get a lynch vote against you in the next lynch.
Each time after that, the number of lynch votes increases by one until you lynch yourself out of the game.
for example:
FH misses night 1 action.
Day 2 she starts with one lynch vote.
Day 3 she is back to normal.
Day 4 she forgets to vote.
Night 4 she forgets her night action.
Day 5 she starts with 3 lynch votes.
If you accumulate enough votes for plurality, you get lynched automatically.
I have something similar I already do. That's why I'm being nice and warning everyone now. They know who they are.I have a new system to implement in my next game modding.
Every time you miss a night action, you get a lynch vote against you in the next lynch.
Every time you don't vote, you get a lynch vote against you in the next lynch.
Each time after that, the number of lynch votes increases by one until you lynch yourself out of the game.
for example:
FH misses night 1 action.
Day 2 she starts with one lynch vote.
Day 3 she is back to normal.
Day 4 she forgets to vote.
Night 4 she forgets her night action.
Day 5 she starts with 3 lynch votes.
If you accumulate enough votes for plurality, you get lynched automatically.
I missed lynch 🙁
Ah well, good to know I was right about FFM.
Also, I was blocked again last night. Not sure why.
Ah well, good to know I was right about FFM.
Also, I was blocked again last night. Not sure why.
I think that only works if you're very consistent with deadlines... this lynch closed in like an hour. If I had slept in a bit more, or gone for a shower before checking SDN, I would have totally missed it.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I agree, and that's why I'm being more lenient.I think that only works if you're very consistent with deadlines... this lynch closed in like an hour. If I had slept in a bit more, or gone for a shower before checking SDN, I would have totally missed it.
I think that only works if you're very consistent with deadlines... this lynch closed in like an hour. If I had slept in a bit more, or gone for a shower before checking SDN, I would have totally missed it.
We aren't talking about one quick lynch that was missed. Just trust us, we know how to tell who is participating and who is not.
We aren't talking about one quick lynch that was missed. Just trust us, we know how to tell who is participating and who is not.
Not saying you don't! Just musing a bit on SOV's vote accumulation idea.
Not saying you don't! Just musing a bit on the SOV's vote accumulation idea.
Ah, I see. Yeah, quick lynches would have to not count in that. As long as the person is participating otherwise.
The issue I have with that comes in the fact that wolves would always get their actions in, which would accidentally narrow the field of wolves. Which means then it may become strategy to not play the game. Which would be pretty sucky....I have a new system to implement in my next game modding.
Every time you miss a night action, you get a lynch vote against you in the next lynch.
Every time you don't vote, you get a lynch vote against you in the next lynch.
Each time after that, the number of lynch votes increases by one until you lynch yourself out of the game.
for example:
FH misses night 1 action.
Day 2 she starts with one lynch vote.
Day 3 she is back to normal.
Day 4 she forgets to vote.
Night 4 she forgets her night action.
Day 5 she starts with 3 lynch votes.
If you accumulate enough votes for plurality, you get lynched automatically.
I have had a 3 strikes and you are out rule in the past for lynches (I think I called it the LIS rule... there was all the non-participation at night FH rule), and of course that only applies for normal deadline lynches. This isn't my first rodeo.Not saying you don't! Just musing a bit on SOV's vote accumulation idea.
not necessarily. i have variously made the wolves send their actions in individually. DocE still smarts over that. I like that system better, just a little harder from a mod point of view.The issue I have with that comes in the fact that wolves would always get their actions in, which would accidentally narrow the field of wolves. Which means then it may become strategy to not play the game. Which would be pretty sucky....
and really 80-90% of the people get their actions in in 100% of the time.
Well. I'm paranoid that I caused WZ's death so I think I'll be holding off on using my "ability". Hazelmoo, I used it on you the other night so I'm sorry in advance :/
*****
Mods, I'm on reading week now so hit me up if you need someone. 🙂
*****
Mods, I'm on reading week now so hit me up if you need someone. 🙂
*****
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
********
Boo for my death, yay for FFM's 😉
********
Boo for my death, yay for FFM's 😉
********
sadness is:
being home sick and WW thread is dead
being home sick and WW thread is dead
sadness is:
being home sick and WW thread is dead
![]()
Solutions:
1. Don't be sick
2. Don't let thread be dead
3. Both
advice on #1 is appreciated.Solutions:
1. Don't be sick
2. Don't let thread be dead
3. Both

(although maybe either -1) getting a job that doesn't entail spending time outdoors in frigid weather or 2) moving away from these horrible states with cold winters- might work)
And when I "solve" #2, people complain I post too much. 😛
if this is because our protector is one of those players not sending PMs, then i suggest mods switch @Caia in for the non-performers.And why the heck was no one protecting rojo again?!

advice on #1 is appreciated.
(although maybe either -1) getting a job that doesn't entail spending time outdoors in frigid weather or 2) moving away from these horrible states with cold winters- might work)
And when I "solve" #2, people complain I post too much. 😛
Would you quit posting so much?????
😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would you quit posting so much?????
😉
I was supposed to get lunch at 11 am (great plan to avoid missing lynch). I didn't make it, but I see it wouldn't have mattered. I really am trying. I'm keeping up on the squeaking game except for a very few hours of the day.
If it makes any difference, we have a really cool balloon dog case in hospital. Dog fight punctured trachea. Imagine a dog that looks like one of Shrek's frog balloons... (except we popped him yesterday so he looks a little saggy and deflated now)
If it makes any difference, we have a really cool balloon dog case in hospital. Dog fight punctured trachea. Imagine a dog that looks like one of Shrek's frog balloons... (except we popped him yesterday so he looks a little saggy and deflated now)
Happy Valentines Day from SOV... 
Not my dogs... but appropriate

Not my dogs... but appropriate
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 124K