-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
House M.D. WW
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Guise, I think SOV is bored.
SOV is not the only one
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone who is bored can stay up all night for me, go to school for me for 4ish hours in the morning and then do my night ICU shift tomorrow.
I will stay home and be bored for you.
I will stay home and be bored for you.
*********
I'm at a gaming convention irl playing the ww card game...
*********
I'm at a gaming convention irl playing the ww card game...
*********
I'd trade with you but it would not be a good deal for you.
Night closed, results pending.
Yeah! I'm so bored!Night closed, results pending.
What's your worst nightmare?
?
?
?
For some, being trapped or enclosed in a tomb is awful. But what if you were trapped in your body? What if all of your senses still worked but you couldn't move, speak, or otherwise signal anyone? That's how it was for 1 unfortunate patient. He almost welcomed death when it finally came, a hole drilled neatly into the back of his neck.
Dead is LeTitsNow, Locked in Syndrome Guy
Lynch Deadline noon Eastern.
Roster....
Radiology
5. SummerTheLynx
Patient's House
6. Trilt
7. orca2011
8. Kam325
10. allieh8607
Maternity Ward
12. Lupin21
13. finnickthedog
15. StartingoverVet
Psychiatric Ward
18. Zensing
Surgery Suite
21. hazelmoo
24. rockatiel
Outpatient Clinic
26. LadyOtheFarm
DEAD FOLKS
1. WildZoo - Dr. Cameron
2. Mad Jack - #13
3. kcoughli - Vogler
4. Flim Flam Man - Stacy Warner
9. Cephal0pod - Dominka Petrova
11. LetItSnow - Locked in Syndrome Guy
14. thedrjojo - Dr. House
16. Gwenevre- Rowan Chase
17. pinkpuppy9 - Stupid Asthma Girl
19. Stb1473 - Mother who was Anti vaccinations
20. heyyimhayley- Dr. Kutner
22. katashark - Dr. James Wilson
23. Devastating - Guy who took too many megavitamins
25. Caiter92 - Dr. Cuddy
27. DocEspana- Dr. Robert Chase
28. PrincessButterCup- Guy who finally had lupus
29. Jilary - Sam Carr
For some, being trapped or enclosed in a tomb is awful. But what if you were trapped in your body? What if all of your senses still worked but you couldn't move, speak, or otherwise signal anyone? That's how it was for 1 unfortunate patient. He almost welcomed death when it finally came, a hole drilled neatly into the back of his neck.
Dead is LeTitsNow, Locked in Syndrome Guy
Lynch Deadline noon Eastern.
Roster....
Radiology
5. SummerTheLynx
Patient's House
6. Trilt
7. orca2011
8. Kam325
10. allieh8607
Maternity Ward
12. Lupin21
13. finnickthedog
15. StartingoverVet
Psychiatric Ward
18. Zensing
Surgery Suite
21. hazelmoo
24. rockatiel
Outpatient Clinic
26. LadyOtheFarm
2. Mad Jack - #13
17. pinkpuppy9 - Stupid Asthma Girl
19. Stb1473 - Mother who was Anti vaccinations
20. heyyimhayley- Dr. Kutner
22. katashark - Dr. James Wilson
23. Devastating - Guy who took too many megavitamins
28. PrincessButterCup- Guy who finally had lupus
29. Jilary - Sam Carr
Awww 🙁
Just when he was able to start speaking on the thread... seems cruel.
Just when he was able to start speaking on the thread... seems cruel.
So I know some you like to sleep and all but if any of you are around and want to talk about lynching I will be around for the next couple of hours.
I will do my best to place a lynch vote tomorrow (even if I have to do it on my phone) but I don't know how much talking I'll do outside of that because I may or may not be busy in the morning.
I'm actually a little embarrassed I didn't realize that when he first told me his role. It's like... not even hard to see that. LOL
I will do my best to place a lynch vote tomorrow (even if I have to do it on my phone) but I don't know how much talking I'll do outside of that because I may or may not be busy in the morning.
The abbreviation for Locked in Syndrome is "LIS". Letitsnow = LIS.
MIND BLOWN
![]()
I'm actually a little embarrassed I didn't realize that when he first told me his role. It's like... not even hard to see that. LOL
Do we know anything about kam?
********lynch kam235*********
********lynch kam235*********
Hmoo - what did you find out?
Official Lynch Tally:
kam 1 (STL)
kam 1 (STL)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hmoo - what did you find out?
Nothing. I have run out of "broad game mechanic" questions to ask, and I guess my question last night was too specific so it went unanswered just like the night before last 🙁
Have you asked "is there a non-wolf, non villager in the game?"Nothing. I have run out of "broad game mechanic" questions to ask, and I guess my question last night was too specific so it went unanswered just like the night before last 🙁
Have you asked "is there a non-wolf, non villager in the game?"
No I haven't. I can though. Good idea! I figured chaos would be the only non-villager/non-wolf and they have no win condition so I wasn't too worried about it earlier.
Do we know anything about rocky?
No I haven't. I can though. Good idea! I figured chaos would be the only non-villager/non-wolf and they have no win condition so I wasn't too worried about it earlier.
Do we know anything about rocky?
Other than that she is a paranoid/delusional patient or at the very least masquerading as one? No.
Hmm... based off of kam's voting history and previous posts, I don't think they are a wolf. They were pretty dead-set on kcough being a wolf, and caiter too. They could have been converted, but I don't think she's an original.
Lady's voting history has seemed somewhat suspicious to me, but I am not sure about her squeaking business.
I'm going to go for lynch allie in case she's the one who killed WZ. I would be shocked if a villager had a power that made people ill/dead. If anyone can think of someone better, I will be happy to waffle.
Lady's voting history has seemed somewhat suspicious to me, but I am not sure about her squeaking business.
I'm going to go for lynch allie in case she's the one who killed WZ. I would be shocked if a villager had a power that made people ill/dead. If anyone can think of someone better, I will be happy to waffle.
Also we have gone too long in this game for me to not ask this question, do we know anything about lupin? Lupin is a very dangerous wolf when she is one....
Official Lynch Tally:
kam 1 (STL)
Allie 1 (hmoo)
kam 1 (STL)
Allie 1 (hmoo)
I don't think Lupin is an original wolf based on what I know. Convert maybe, but anyone could be a convert.
So, I've pretty much trusted Trilt so far, but have a feeling after a recent conversation that she may be a convert (or original who fooled me well, I suppose). Not solid information by any means, but until I hear back from her I'm going to reluctantly Lynch Trilt.
Official Lynch Tally:
kam 1 (STL)
Allie 1 (hmoo)
trilt 1 (kam)
kam 1 (STL)
Allie 1 (hmoo)
trilt 1 (kam)
Also we have gone too long in this game for me to not ask this question, do we know anything about lupin? Lupin is a very dangerous wolf when she is one....
Not this time!
I think we are still looking for Amber and/or Tritter as wolves. There is decent likelihood of one of the patients being a hidden one otherwise. For now I am going with
lynch allie
By the way, has anyone gotten any pictures sent to them recently?
By the way, has anyone gotten any pictures sent to them recently?
No, but someone is busy repeatedly blocking me. Can't decide if it's wolf or villager but it's a waste either way. Not sure what this person is hoping to gain.
*****
Finally - I can ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
*****
Finally - I can ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
*****
*******
P.S. Screw you, wolves
*******
P.S. Screw you, wolves
*******
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No one should have recently, would you like a creepy pic tn?By the way, has anyone gotten any pictures sent to them recently?
more information please.So, I've pretty much trusted Trilt so far, but have a feeling after a recent conversation that she may be a convert (or original who fooled me well, I suppose). Not solid information by any means, but until I hear back from her I'm going to reluctantly Lynch Trilt.
We are still looking for 2 originals, if hmoo's info is accurate.
Also, jojo earlier in the game said on thread he was pretty sure one of the patients was a wolf.
So I am assuming that we can find a wolf in one of those patients.
Rocky was very talkative at first, and has been awfully quiet lately.
Allie may have killed a villager "accidentally?"
Do we know who else is claiming patient status?
Also, jojo earlier in the game said on thread he was pretty sure one of the patients was a wolf.
So I am assuming that we can find a wolf in one of those patients.
Rocky was very talkative at first, and has been awfully quiet lately.
Allie may have killed a villager "accidentally?"
Do we know who else is claiming patient status?
We are still looking for 2 originals, if hmoo's info is accurate
2? I thought there were 4 originals and we already got three of them (caoter, kc, ffm). That leaves 1 with up to 2 converts remaining.
I think Rock and Allie are the last two claiming patient. Someone should have looked into Rocky after the whole stb mess... but I guess either no one did or they just neglected to share their findings before they died. Cool.
I'm not sure how strongly I feel about the idea of one of the patients being an original wolf now. I'm kind of back and forth on whether I think it's solid.
STL and Kam are two very blank spots in what I know right now and I'm not a big fan of that.
I am very indecisive right now.
I'm not sure how strongly I feel about the idea of one of the patients being an original wolf now. I'm kind of back and forth on whether I think it's solid.
STL and Kam are two very blank spots in what I know right now and I'm not a big fan of that.
I am very indecisive right now.
My bad. Forgot about FFM.2? I thought there were 4 originals and we already got three of them (caoter, kc, ffm). That leaves 1 with up to 2 converts remaining.
1 original then.
Trying to "talk" through my lynch vote here. Let's see where this goes....
I have put people into 2 categories.
A: Know something about role name or ability claim: allie, zen hmoo trilt rocky lupin finnish SOV orca
(ps -order here is irrelevant... started with roster and started moving people around due to research etc)
Know nothing: STL, , kam, lotf (except she uses the word "squeak" in every post).
In category A: only Zen Lupin, and Fin, orca seem completely trustworthy from the start (and me of course).
Allie may be a killer.
Hmoo gives unverifiable info.
Trilt has a minor role.
Rocky is less paranoid than previously.
So my choices to lynch are among: Allie, Hmoo, Rocky, STL, trilt, kam, Lotf.
That is 7 people and only one is a wolf. Those are crappy odds.
If I combine it with the patient wolf theory, I am down to 50/50 but that is only if other patients aren't hidden in there, but I assume others of those are potentially patients.
My gut doesn't see hmoo being the wolf. Although giving relatively benign info, and then saying the mods won't answer questions is awfully suspicious. Still seems more like a villager role.
That leaves Allie, rocky, STL, trilt, kam, lotf.
I keep on re-reading posts from these people and updating my thoughts.
I will muse on this some more.
I have put people into 2 categories.
A: Know something about role name or ability claim: allie, zen hmoo trilt rocky lupin finnish SOV orca
(ps -order here is irrelevant... started with roster and started moving people around due to research etc)
Know nothing: STL, , kam, lotf (except she uses the word "squeak" in every post).
In category A: only Zen Lupin, and Fin, orca seem completely trustworthy from the start (and me of course).
Allie may be a killer.
Hmoo gives unverifiable info.
Trilt has a minor role.
Rocky is less paranoid than previously.
So my choices to lynch are among: Allie, Hmoo, Rocky, STL, trilt, kam, Lotf.
That is 7 people and only one is a wolf. Those are crappy odds.
If I combine it with the patient wolf theory, I am down to 50/50 but that is only if other patients aren't hidden in there, but I assume others of those are potentially patients.
My gut doesn't see hmoo being the wolf. Although giving relatively benign info, and then saying the mods won't answer questions is awfully suspicious. Still seems more like a villager role.
That leaves Allie, rocky, STL, trilt, kam, lotf.
I keep on re-reading posts from these people and updating my thoughts.
I will muse on this some more.
Not a wolf... Just a villager with a sketchy "ability" that's probably being set up for WZ's death. Notice I used my ability on Hazelmoo and she is still around.
Lynch hazelmoo
Lynch hazelmoo
kam was all over kcough, so probably not an original either.Trying to "talk" through my lynch vote here. Let's see where this goes....
I have put people into 2 categories.
A: Know something about role name or ability claim: allie, zen hmoo trilt rocky lupin finnish SOV orca
(ps -order here is irrelevant... started with roster and started moving people around due to research etc)
Know nothing: STL, , kam, lotf (except she uses the word "squeak" in every post).
In category A: only Zen Lupin, and Fin, orca seem completely trustworthy from the start (and me of course).
Allie may be a killer.
Hmoo gives unverifiable info.
Trilt has a minor role.
Rocky is less paranoid than previously.
So my choices to lynch are among: Allie, Hmoo, Rocky, STL, trilt, kam, Lotf.
That is 7 people and only one is a wolf. Those are crappy odds.
If I combine it with the patient wolf theory, I am down to 50/50 but that is only if other patients aren't hidden in there, but I assume others of those are potentially patients.
My gut doesn't see hmoo being the wolf. Although giving relatively benign info, and then saying the mods won't answer questions is awfully suspicious. Still seems more like a villager role.
That leaves Allie, rocky, STL, trilt, kam, lotf.
I keep on re-reading posts from these people and updating my thoughts.
I will muse on this some more.
leaves; allie, rocky, STL, trilt, lotf.
My gut says it is between allie and STL for now.
STL tends to be pretty outrageous as a wolf, but that was more in the past than recently, so I am not sure that is a guide anymore. He has been awfully low key for him.
Allie is allie. never much to read there.
I think I am going to
lynch Allie. the killing thing as a patient.. no one else 'infected' someone.
*****What's your worst nightmare?
?![]()
?![]()
?![]()
For some, being trapped or enclosed in a tomb is awful. But what if you were trapped in your body? What if all of your senses still worked but you couldn't move, speak, or otherwise signal anyone? That's how it was for 1 unfortunate patient. He almost welcomed death when it finally came, a hole drilled neatly into the back of his neck.
Dead is LeTitsNow, Locked in Syndrome Guy
Lynch Deadline noon Eastern.
Roster....
Radiology
5. SummerTheLynx
Patient's House
6. Trilt
7. orca2011
8. Kam325
10. allieh8607
Maternity Ward
12. Lupin21
13. finnickthedog
15. StartingoverVet
Psychiatric Ward
18. Zensing
Surgery Suite
21. hazelmoo
24. rockatiel
Outpatient Clinic
26. LadyOtheFarm
DEAD FOLKS
1. WildZoo - Dr. Cameron
2. Mad Jack - #13
3. kcoughli - Vogler
4. Flim Flam Man - Stacy Warner
9. Cephal0pod - Dominka Petrova
11. LetItSnow - Locked in Syndrome Guy
14. thedrjojo - Dr. House
16. Gwenevre- Rowan Chase
17. pinkpuppy9 - Stupid Asthma Girl
19. Stb1473 - Mother who was Anti vaccinations
20. heyyimhayley- Dr. Kutner
22. katashark - Dr. James Wilson
23. Devastating - Guy who took too many megavitamins
25. Caiter92 - Dr. Cuddy
27. DocEspana- Dr. Robert Chase
28. PrincessButterCup- Guy who finally had lupus
29. Jilary - Sam Carr
Mods, am I alive? When did I come back to life?
*****
lynch Allie for now. About to start a fast paced rotation today so I might not be able to check in frequently. And the Match buzz is distracting.
I completely missed the part of night-before-last's writeup that said I returned. Sorry for not voting, everyone.*****
Mods, am I alive? When did I come back to life?
*****
Let me think about who I want to lynch while I catch back up.
You admit you're faking? Progress!*fake cough*
Lynch Allie
To everyone who is thinking about LotF - I have no in-game interaction with her to back this up, but I can think of one (likely villager) character who would need to "squeak" repeatedly. Based on her post restriction, I don't think that she's an original wolf, so I'll hold off lynching her for now.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch Rocky for now. Claiming the leper role as a wolf strikes me as a really bold move, and not necessarily in line with how I saw Allie play before. Willing to waffle as needed.
What do we know about SOV? Often times people that post the big "info" dumps with all we know about living players exclude themselves, as is the case here conveniently.
Since I pretty much do that every game I make it into the 2nd half, that is a pretty meaningless observation.What do we know about SOV? Often times people that post the big "info" dumps with all we know about living players exclude themselves, as is the case here conveniently.
I have been upfront with my group about my role since the start. And have let a few know what I might be able to do.
Lynch Rocky
Not feeling great about anything right now though.
Not feeling great about anything right now though.
lynch rockatiel
Based on Tritter's wiki page, he's paranoid and defensive. I don't think a wolf would have such a jarring post restriction, but it could happen to help them blend in among the patients.
Based on Tritter's wiki page, he's paranoid and defensive. I don't think a wolf would have such a jarring post restriction, but it could happen to help them blend in among the patients.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 124K
