House M.D. WW

Started by DVMDream
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No, I am still after an original. Wolves most likely were seer, blocker, converter, and extra killer. I am placing allie as the possible extra kill role. As far as her role, Dy and DVMD are not necessarily going to make it obvious who has powers. I mean, a guy who couldn't talk on the thread was our tracker, so I think assuming things is dangerous. It would be interesting that they didn't put in Tritter or Amber, but it also gives wolves a way to hide as we search for who we think would be in the company of Cuddy, Volger and Stacey.
The common themes of the wolves are antagonists of House. Allieh does not fit the trend. I am not saying that she isn't a wolf, as she played her role in a very not smart manner, regardless of if she is a villager or a wolf (she basically assured she would get herself lynched). But she is not an original. If this lynch is not successful, the game is essentially over. As it takes one person voting incorrectly tomorrow, and 3 consecutive correct lynches. I think Allieh played a bad game, but she would know as a wolf the extra kill wouldn't be worth her destruction. I think she played as a curious villager, which was not the best play. I think SoV is going to yield a wolf. Not b/c he is an original, but b/c he was the most likely convert with you as a very close second imo.

This lynch feels wrong, especially with how easily the support for it was garnered. when you start with 7-8 people on the lynch, it makes me question things with wolves so close to a win.
 
The common themes of the wolves are antagonists of House. Allieh does not fit the trend. I am not saying that she isn't a wolf, as she played her role in a very not smart manner, regardless of if she is a villager or a wolf (she basically assured she would get herself lynched). But she is not an original. If this lynch is not successful, the game is essentially over. As it takes one person voting incorrectly tomorrow, and 3 consecutive correct lynches. I think Allieh played a bad game, but she would know as a wolf the extra kill wouldn't be worth her destruction. I think she played as a curious villager, which was not the best play. I think SoV is going to yield a wolf. Not b/c he is an original, but b/c he was the most likely convert with you as a very close second imo.

This lynch feels wrong, especially with how easily the support for it was garnered. when you start with 7-8 people on the lynch, it makes me question things with wolves so close to a win.
Part of why I questioned and unsqueaked Allie.
 
The common themes of the wolves are antagonists of House. Allieh does not fit the trend. I am not saying that she isn't a wolf, as she played her role in a very not smart manner, regardless of if she is a villager or a wolf (she basically assured she would get herself lynched). But she is not an original. If this lynch is not successful, the game is essentially over. As it takes one person voting incorrectly tomorrow, and 3 consecutive correct lynches. I think Allieh played a bad game, but she would know as a wolf the extra kill wouldn't be worth her destruction. I think she played as a curious villager, which was not the best play. I think SoV is going to yield a wolf. Not b/c he is an original, but b/c he was the most likely convert with you as a very close second imo.

This lynch feels wrong, especially with how easily the support for it was garnered. when you start with 7-8 people on the lynch, it makes me question things with wolves so close to a win.

I don't know. Allie claiming innocence by bad villager play has stopped her from being lynched a couple times now. Same with her not fitting in with the antagonist theme that people are firmly set on. I may be overthinking my modding times with dy, but it feels like something she would enjoy doing to us. It won't be the first time if I am wrong, but that is what I am sticking to.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Catching up, I'm still kind of concerned about the Allie lynch. It built up a little too easily, and the opposition it did get from STL was wholehearted and memorable. I don't see STL fighting it this way if both he and Allie were wolves, it would be too obvious. But with me and LotF both switched off (I dont actually think LotF is a wolf, I just think she's drawing bad conclusions), there's opportunity for the remaining wolves to flip the majority if they wanted to save Allie.

Of course, they could just see it as more strategically valuable to remain distanced than to keep her alive. So I guess it could just as easily mean nothing.

I don't have any particular reason to think SOV is any more likely to be the convert than, say, Trilt or Lupin, so I don't love the sobsob option any more than I love the Allie vote. Sounds like SOV was verified at some point, so Allie is at least a better shot at an original.

All I've really said is I don't know, so I guess lynch Allie.
 
Well squeak!

I guess I'll go with link SOV since I think that's more likely, but I've already admitted to being an idiot this game.
 
Sounds like SOV was verified at some point, so Allie is at least a better shot at an original.

With that, where did I miss this? I wanna squeak this out right.

I don't know. Allie claiming innocence by bad villager play has stopped her from being lynched a couple times now. Same with her not fitting in with the antagonist theme that people are firmly set on. I may be overthinking my modding times with dy, but it feels like something she would enjoy doing to us. It won't be the first time if I am wrong, but that is what I am sticking to.
I am pretty sure I've seen this too in a not too long ago game. Part of why I can't make up my squeaking mind.
 
I have work at 1 mst and my old job is fighting to head hunt me away from my current job, so I'm trying to make sure I'm happy with my answer, while distracted so that I can figure out:

1) who to squeak out here

2) which job is really in my best interest while not screwing over the one I leave. Over to the random page I go.
 
With that, where did I miss this? I wanna squeak this out right.


I am pretty sure I've seen this too in a not too long ago game. Part of why I can't make up my squeaking mind.
Not officially by rojo on the thread, but supposedly the people within Rojo's group were all verified, according to the people in Rojo's group that are left. Aka, it's wonderful to say, but not able to be proven.

I really do hope I am wrong. B/c if allieh isn't a wolf, this game is done.
 
The mob gathers around allie in her hospital room.. they know that she has been infecting other players and making them sick. They believe that isn't very nice... so they attack her...

Who attacks a child? Not only that, but a child that just wanted to play? Really? What a bunch of psychos you all are...

Anyway, you have lynched Allie, the boy with leprosy...

Roster....
Radiology
5. SummerTheLynx

Patient's House
6. Trilt
7. orca2011
8. Kam325

Maternity Ward

12. Lupin21
15. StartingoverVet

Psychiatric Ward
18. Zensing

Outpatient Clinic
26. LadyOtheFarm

DEAD FOLKS
1. WildZoo - Dr. Cameron
2. Mad Jack - #13

3. kcoughli - Vogler
4. Flim Flam Man - Stacy Warner

9. Cephal0pod - Dominka Petrova
11. LetItSnow - Locked in Syndrome Guy
13. finnickthedog - Dr. Foreman
14. thedrjojo - Dr. House
16. Gwenevre- Rowan Chase
17. pinkpuppy9 - Stupid Asthma Girl

19. Stb1473 - Mother who was Anti vaccinations
20. heyyimhayley- Dr. Kutner
21. hazelmoo - Dr. Masters
22. katashark - Dr. James Wilson
23. Devastating - Guy who took too many megavitamins

25. Caiter92 - Dr. Cuddy
27. DocEspana- Dr. Robert Chase
28. PrincessButterCup- Guy who finally had lupus
29. Jilary - Sam Carr
24. rockatiel- Munchausen Girl
10. allieh8607- Boy with Leprosy
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*Sigh* Lupin or SoV need to go tomorrow. Hopefully we guess the correct one, if they aren't both wolves...

You are barking up the wrong tree. I don't understand why you are questioning that SOV and I were both looked into, SOV by multiple people in our group. We cannot be originals. LotF may be able to back that up if Rojo trusted her. We have both role revealed and there is no way either character is even close to being wolf material.

I honestly thought allie would have made the perfect wolf. It sucks that I was wrong and and I am pretty disappointed that she was such a destructive villager. The fact that you were so sure about her not being the wolf is even more suspect in my mind, seeing as a wolf gets to gain mucho cred by waiving the flag and saying "See!! I didn't vote for her."

In looking at the numbers and who is left, I only have a question mark on orca and Kam now as far as their roles. Even though you are playing with grotesque logic, especially trying to use a wolf brag for insight, I don't see the sending pictures as a wolf. I will laugh my ass off if you are and I will accept the defeat with good grace because it would be well executed.
 
You are barking up the wrong tree. I don't understand why you are questioning that SOV and I were both looked into, SOV by multiple people in our group. We cannot be originals. LotF may be able to back that up if Rojo trusted her. We have both role revealed and there is no way either character is even close to being wolf material.

I honestly thought allie would have made the perfect wolf. It sucks that I was wrong and and I am pretty disappointed that she was such a destructive villager. The fact that you were so sure about her not being the wolf is even more suspect in my mind, seeing as a wolf gets to gain mucho cred by waiving the flag and saying "See!! I didn't vote for her."

In looking at the numbers and who is left, I only have a question mark on orca and Kam now as far as their roles. Even though you are playing with grotesque logic, especially trying to use a wolf brag for insight, I don't see the sending pictures as a wolf. I will laugh my ass off if you are and I will accept the defeat with good grace because it would be well executed.
You and I both know that it would be very silly for me to do something to stand out. If I was a wolf, I quietly stick in an allieh vote and stay under the radar, as my role is just about the opposite of wolfy. Instead I am questioning things, which you should know is much better than being a sheep.

Now, you are so focused on this original. The original does NOT matter. We have to get all 3 wolves in a row now, back to back to back. Surprisingly enough, the mods will not care what order that is in. If we mess up once, we are done. So, we need to get A wolf, not THE ORIGINAL wolf.

So, I am going off the fact that you two are the most likely people of those that are left, to be converted. My vote will go to one of you tomorrow, as one of you two will be a wolf, if not both. Funny thing when veteran wolves kill off the other veterans around them, it puts a light on themselves.
 
You are barking up the wrong tree. I don't understand why you are questioning that SOV and I were both looked into, SOV by multiple people in our group. We cannot be originals. LotF may be able to back that up if Rojo trusted her. We have both role revealed and there is no way either character is even close to being wolf material.

I honestly thought allie would have made the perfect wolf. It sucks that I was wrong and and I am pretty disappointed that she was such a destructive villager. The fact that you were so sure about her not being the wolf is even more suspect in my mind, seeing as a wolf gets to gain mucho cred by waiving the flag and saying "See!! I didn't vote for her."

In looking at the numbers and who is left, I only have a question mark on orca and Kam now as far as their roles. Even though you are playing with grotesque logic, especially trying to use a wolf brag for insight, I don't see the sending pictures as a wolf. I will laugh my ass off if you are and I will accept the defeat with good grace because it would be well executed.
The only thing I am using the brag for is that both conversions were used. If you are not assuming three wolves left, and playing this like three wolves left, then you are either a wolf or off your game (even if there are only two or one, it's very silly to play a best case scenario)
 
You and I both know that it would be very silly for me to do something to stand out. If I was a wolf, I quietly stick in an allieh vote and stay under the radar, as my role is just about the opposite of wolfy. Instead I am questioning things, which you should know is much better than being a sheep.

Now, you are so focused on this original. The original does NOT matter. We have to get all 3 wolves in a row now, back to back to back. Surprisingly enough, the mods will not care what order that is in. If we mess up once, we are done. So, we need to get A wolf, not THE ORIGINAL wolf.

So, I am going off the fact that you two are the most likely people of those that are left, to be converted. My vote will go to one of you tomorrow, as one of you two will be a wolf, if not both. Funny thing when veteran wolves kill off the other veterans around them, it puts a light on themselves.

I see. So you would be the brilliant wolf who would never do anything to draw attention but I would? That makes a lot of sense.


The only thing I am using the brag for is that both conversions were used. If you are not assuming three wolves left, and playing this like three wolves left, then you are either a wolf or off your game (even if there are only two or one, it's very silly to play a best case scenario)

STL, you are insane. Taking any part of a wolf brag for truth is horrible game play. And while you are going on how there must be three wolves left and going after villagers and getting others to follow you, it is sitting right there that the original is most likely to be one of two people we know nothing about. Kam and orca.

Anyway, people can follow you if they want to kill of more villagers.
 
I see. So you would be the brilliant wolf who would never do anything to draw attention but I would? That makes a lot of sense.




STL, you are insane. Taking any part of a wolf brag for truth is horrible game play. And while you are going on how there must be three wolves left and going after villagers and getting others to follow you, it is sitting right there that the original is most likely to be one of two people we know nothing about. Kam and orca.

Anyway, people can follow you if they want to kill of more villagers.
Not sure how you are standing out other than the fact that I called you out? What did u initiate that made you stand out?

And so you are playing this game like there are 2 or 1 wolves right now? Really??? Aka, that would vindicate a 50/50 shot tomorrow, so I guess cheers?
 
In case I get killed, I will put out what rojo squeaked to me, but once I get off work. I'm just about done with lunch now. Home after 11pm mst. (Stupid schedule... grr)
 
@lupin and @SummerTheLynx, will you 2 just STFU.

You are just causing a major distraction arguing back and forth.

STL: You have a major case of what Dyachei would call "SOV syndrome." You are so in love with your theory you have lost all ability to think rationally anymore.
Lupin: You are caught up with arguing with STL and not THINKING...

There can be 1 wolf left, 2 wolves left, or 3 wolves left. We have NO idea. What we have to do is find a wolf. The best chance is to find one through logic, not wild supposition.

Let's go back to LOTR's list:

1) STL:Rachel Cuddy. Sends pictures.
2) Trilt: Marcus.
3) Orca- ?
4) Kam-?
6) Lupin: Dr. Adams
7) SOV: Dr. Park
8) Zen:autopsy girl, died a villager.
9) LotF: needs to squeak. Communicated with house.

Zen is not an original wolf. 100% known.
Lupin was not an original wolf unless LIS, FIN, and Jojo were all high going through this game.
I am not an original (or converted) wolf, FIN got role info on me that was confirmed about my role ability, and was tracked, blah blah blah.

Leaves 6 people.
1 of those could talk to jojo, and again, I assume they are ok.
that leaves 5 people.
2 of those people have revealed NOTHING. If I am going to pick someone, I would look for someone trying to hide their role name. I would like to see what they say tomorrow.

After that we can talk ability...

But if this is just going to be a shouting match between STL and Lupin or STL and me, then we are all fecked.

STL take a deep breath and think about all the possibilities you have to be ignoring before you screw the pooch and cause us to lose the game because you are locked into one thought.

Let's try to use logic, cause some one here is definitely lying, and lying low through this game. Shouldn't be that hard to nail them tomorrow.

ps- I am flying most of the day. Will check in sporadically.
 
Pretty sure SoV may be House in real life.

Cranky old man whose been absent for most of the day doing God knows what comes in, calls the two people arguing about the correct course of action idiots, and proposes his own plan that is separate from the other twos. If only he proposed something ridiculously risky, like creating a 7 way tie tomorrow, would it truly be the incarnate of House.
 
****
Being dead got me like
crazy.gif

****
 
Lying in bed, not sleeping trying to reason this out when I had a "revelation"...
THe final wolf HAS TO be Tritter or Amber.
I jump and get my computer, to let everyone hear my epiphany, when I realize "duh".
It seemed much more important in my 1/2 asleep brain. Oh well & LOL.

Back to bed..

ps - computers are REALLY bright when your eyes have adapted to the dark. I had to turn the screen almost fully dim to write this.
sweet dreams.
 
Not sure how you are standing out other than the fact that I called you out? What did u initiate that made you stand out?

And so you are playing this game like there are 2 or 1 wolves right now? Really??? Aka, that would vindicate a 50/50 shot tomorrow, so I guess cheers?

I had bolded the last sentence in your statement to address your first question. And quit twisting my words to suit your agenda for the second. I am of the opinion that we have much higher probability of getting a wolf in the two people not speaking up and it's blowing my mind you are trying to rally people into lynching villagers.

Anyway, we usually only fight like this when we are both village. Except the steampunk game where you were a wolf. ha


Seems appropriate after SOV's scolding, so just gonna leave this here
tumblr_inline_o111jhrPvu1qzqdem_500.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok. We only got less than 2 days to squeak since he was dead or silenced through most of our time.

Rojo said more on thread about his group than in pm.

He did squeak that Orca was a villager, but no role or anything else.

I tried to ask a few questions in pm in hopes of getting answers on thread when he couldn't pm... basically if he answered, I don't see it.

Sorry that took so long, but my phone was dead and I wanted to make sure I was right before I repeated the squeaking details.
 
In my mind, this leaves Kam as first choice.

Yes, Amber or Tritter are most likely... there was a girl named Ali, or the therapist Nolan, or a nurse named Regina, but they are all lesser known.

I was hoping that Alvie would make an appearance, but he would have had to have a post restriction for sure.

(Edited commas. Still poor sentence structure, but clearer grouping of concepts.)

And squeak.
 
Okay, so hopefully this is timed so that I get it out in case I'm killed tonight, but it's too late to affect the wolf kill decision. Fingers crossed.

I'm Dr. Taub.

I very much believe our last original wolf is Tritter.

Everyone alive right now has a villager-ish role claim (including Orca, who told me who she is, and it makes a whole lot of sense since I was waiting on that character to pop up). Since one of us has to be an original, one of us is very likely lying about our role claim.

It doesn't make any sense that there would be a Thirteen and a Kutner and no Taub, so I think the rest of you should see that my role claim makes logical sense within the structure of the game. I feel the same way about Orca's role. SOV and Lupin both have role claims within the Masters/Park/Adams group, and we know Masters was included, so I believe they are both originally villagers. Zen died village.

That leaves three ancillary claims that could be the cover we're looking for:
1.) Trilt--Marcus
2.) STL---Rachel Cuddy
3.) Lotf---Steve McQueen

I don't really suspect Loft (personal feels), and STL has at least demonstrated an ability that links well with his claimed role. That leaves Trilt. I can very easily buy Marcus not being included in the game, and it's a safe enough bet for a cover. Trilt has played very well (has seemed perfectly villager in almost all of our conversations), but I would expect nothing less from her as a wolf. If I'm wrong, it's nothing but a compliment, but I feel like the odds dictate that she's our fourth original wolf.
 
Okay, so hopefully this is timed so that I get it out in case I'm killed tonight, but it's too late to affect the wolf kill decision. Fingers crossed.

I'm Dr. Taub.

I very much believe our last original wolf is Tritter.

Everyone alive right now has a villager-ish role claim (including Orca, who told me who she is, and it makes a whole lot of sense since I was waiting on that character to pop up). Since one of us has to be an original, one of us is very likely lying about our role claim.

It doesn't make any sense that there would be a Thirteen and a Kutner and no Taub, so I think the rest of you should see that my role claim makes logical sense within the structure of the game. I feel the same way about Orca's role. SOV and Lupin both have role claims within the Masters/Park/Adams group, and we know Masters was included, so I believe they are both originally villagers. Zen died village.

That leaves three ancillary claims that could be the cover we're looking for:
1.) Trilt--Marcus
2.) STL---Rachel Cuddy
3.) Lotf---Steve McQueen

I don't really suspect Loft (personal feels), and STL has at least demonstrated an ability that links well with his claimed role. That leaves Trilt. I can very easily buy Marcus not being included in the game, and it's a safe enough bet for a cover. Trilt has played very well (has seemed perfectly villager in almost all of our conversations), but I would expect nothing less from her as a wolf. If I'm wrong, it's nothing but a compliment, but I feel like the odds dictate that she's our fourth original wolf.
Taub makes sense.

What about orca? If you are waiting for her to answer... :shrug: but i won't be back until later, so I can wait.
 
Dr. Taub wasn't known for his virtuousness. And it was often that he couldn't be found immediately. So no one thought it was that odd when he didn't show up on time.

When they looked for him later in the morning, they found him dead with a screwdriver sticking out of his chest.

Dead is Kam, Dr. Taub

Roster....
Radiology
5. SummerTheLynx

Patient's House
6. Trilt
7. orca2011

Maternity Ward

12. Lupin21
15. StartingoverVet

Psychiatric Ward
18. Zensing

Outpatient Clinic
26. LadyOtheFarm

DEAD FOLKS
1. WildZoo - Dr. Cameron
2. Mad Jack - #13

3. kcoughli - Vogler
4. Flim Flam Man - Stacy Warner
8. Kam325 - Dr. Taub

9. Cephal0pod - Dominka Petrova
11. LetItSnow - Locked in Syndrome Guy
13. finnickthedog - Dr. Foreman
14. thedrjojo - Dr. House
16. Gwenevre- Rowan Chase
17. pinkpuppy9 - Stupid Asthma Girl

19. Stb1473 - Mother who was Anti vaccinations
20. heyyimhayley- Dr. Kutner
21. hazelmoo - Dr. Masters
22. katashark - Dr. James Wilson
23. Devastating - Guy who took too many megavitamins

25. Caiter92 - Dr. Cuddy
27. DocEspana- Dr. Robert Chase
28. PrincessButterCup- Guy who finally had lupus
29. Jilary - Sam Carr
24. rockatiel- Munchausen Girl
10. allieh8607- Boy with Leprosy
 
LOTF, any idea on order in which the clearing was done?

Saturday is when I was told about orca.

He must have looked at his own group before that, but if he actually cleared someone versus just spoke to them to clear them... I don't know, but it sure doesn't sound like it to me. There are enough names flat out listed on thread to have not done it. But I haven't rewandered the thread to compile his likely seering order.

His last day was squeaking out Hmoo I think. (Memory says he cleared her and her questions to mods.)
 
Timeline in Rojo-ese:

I think he seered Caiter here, but unsure.
###unlynch caiter###
i can't lynch doce without better proof than that, but I'm gonna be at a preinterview dinner starting at 6pm and probably shouldn't be checking my phone...

DEAD. (How could you wolves squeak out my master?)

MJ brought him back:
I couldn't very well leave you dead 😛

Finn:
Finn isn't a wolf

Kcoughli:
The evidence is that you are a wolf.

Squeaking Squeak! (Orca is after this)
I can't pm today/tonight... Thanks...

Hmoo:
Confirmed hmoo is a villager, so we can trust those questions. 2 originals and up to 2 converts remain

And Dead again.

So nope. Don't think he seered his group. I just think he talked to them.
 
Guess I'll just come out and say it. The only reason I've been avoiding it is because my role has already mentioned mentioned on here and most people assumed she'd be a wolf. So, I'm Amber aka cutthroat b*tch.

I role revealed To Kam last night because I trusted she wasn't an original based on her initial voting pattern. I expressed that I never really trusted Trilt and was even a bit more cautious after she messaged me saying she was frustrated by me targeting her. Of the characters we know about, I sort of have a hard time seeing Marcus as a true character in the game. Snice Kam also had some concerns and was just verified as a villager I'm going back to one of my earlier votes.




*****lynch Trilt****
 
My guess is foreman, last team member we don't know about....
Fin was foreman.

Why Kam? I don't understand the choice for this kill. She was on multiple suspect lists. Why not kill LotF or Zen? The two least likely wolves in my mind. And why not share Orca's role? At this point in the game, there is no reason not to. I am very confused by all this.

Timeline in Rojo-ese:

I think he seered Caiter here, but unsure.


DEAD. (How could you wolves squeak out my master?)

MJ brought him back:


Finn:


Kcoughli:


Squeaking Squeak! (Orca is after this)


Hmoo:


And Dead again.

So nope. Don't think he seered his group. I just think he talked to them.

Don't be daft. Rojo looked into me N1 as he should. He sent me a PM with my name in the heading. He could CT scan, use radiology, or run blood or something like that. LIS is the one who caught Caiter and FFM, while Rojo is the one who found out KC. I was in contact with them at all times except during a couple no PMing times.

And that leads me into a question for everyone. Has anyone been blocked or silenced the last few rounds? Our group was being bombarded heavily with this, and I haven't heard anyone say anything about it lately.
 
Fin was foreman.

Why Kam? I don't understand the choice for this kill. She was on multiple suspect lists. Why not kill LotF or Zen? The two least likely wolves in my mind. And why not share Orca's role? At this point in the game, there is no reason not to. I am very confused by all this.



Don't be daft. Rojo looked into me N1 as he should. He sent me a PM with my name in the heading. He could CT scan, use radiology, or run blood or something like that. LIS is the one who caught Caiter and FFM, while Rojo is the one who found out KC. I was in contact with them at all times except during a couple no PMing times.

And that leads me into a question for everyone. Has anyone been blocked or silenced the last few rounds? Our group was being bombarded heavily with this, and I haven't heard anyone say anything about it lately.
I was inactivated permanently last night.

Also, can anyone with knowledge about how SoV was cleared that is NOT from SoV elaborate on how SoV was cleared?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Guess I'll just come out and say it. The only reason I've been avoiding it is because my role has already mentioned mentioned on here and most people assumed she'd be a wolf. So, I'm Amber aka cutthroat b*tch.

I role revealed To Kam last night because I trusted she wasn't an original based on her initial voting pattern. I expressed that I never really trusted Trilt and was even a bit more cautious after she messaged me saying she was frustrated by me targeting her. Of the characters we know about, I sort of have a hard time seeing Marcus as a true character in the game. Snice Kam also had some concerns and was just verified as a villager I'm going back to one of my earlier votes.




*****lynch Trilt****
Interesting....
I am going to have to think on this. This may explain a few things that have been bugging me.
 
I was inactivated permanently last night.

Also, can anyone with knowledge about how SoV was cleared that is NOT from SoV elaborate on how SoV was cleared?

SOV sent me a message first night of the game revealing his role description. Fin came to me next day I think and asked if I had talked with him. I replied that I had and she asked me if a description she got sounded accurate. It was, so I felt good about him being village. LIS tracked him N7 I think and got back an appropriate response.