-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
House M.D. WW
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
lynch Kata
*********lynch Gwen*********
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lynch gwen
Official Lynch Tally:
Gwen 3 (STL, DocE, Rocky)
WZ 1 (SOV)
Katana 1 (HIH)
Gwen 3 (STL, DocE, Rocky)
WZ 1 (SOV)
Katana 1 (HIH)
Btw, I do have a reason to lynch WZ if there is nothing but silly lynch reasons...
WZ tends to live a long time in these games under the "save pregnant women and children" doctrine, she meets both categories so never seems to get lynched or killed.
So if she is a wolf, she will do a lot of dirty work, and won't be discovered for a while.
So there. A reason to lynch someone who is not an ultra-noob.
(can anyone tell I am bored today. Snow days without work are getting old)
WZ tends to live a long time in these games under the "save pregnant women and children" doctrine, she meets both categories so never seems to get lynched or killed.
So if she is a wolf, she will do a lot of dirty work, and won't be discovered for a while.
So there. A reason to lynch someone who is not an ultra-noob.
(can anyone tell I am bored today. Snow days without work are getting old)
What is the reasoning behind lynching Gwen?
Let's see if I can squeak this out for you. Reasons to lynch so far today:What is the reasoning behind lynching Gwen?
1) Gwen was blocked. No reasons given, but maybe that means she was bad, maybe she was blocked by a wolf, maybe she was just the RNG block, but the masses want to know the whys.
2) WZ tends to live awhile, SOV is bored and wants to make that not be. "Women and children and those who fall into both catagories should be lynched first!"
3) I know nothing.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Btw, I do have a reason to lynch WZ if there is nothing but silly lynch reasons...
WZ tends to live a long time in these games under the "save pregnant women and children" doctrine, she meets both categories so never seems to get lynched or killed.
So if she is a wolf, she will do a lot of dirty work, and won't be discovered for a while.
So there. A reason to lynch someone who is not an ultra-noob.
(can anyone tell I am bored today. Snow days without work are getting old)

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I came on here intending to go for a Gwen lynch since I had no reason to switch my vote from yesterday (and also because she ruined a tie!), but I don't like meaningless bandwagons. So...lynch stb for now.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
😱Might as well own the dirty old man thing.... so here ya go.
![]()

Lynch hazelmoo
lynch kata
No particular reason. Just a very small hunch.
No particular reason. Just a very small hunch.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch kata because a small hunch is way better than anything I've got.
My all-natural-organic vote is
Lynch Trilt
because I know nothing and don't understand the reasons for the bandwagons.
Lynch Trilt
because I know nothing and don't understand the reasons for the bandwagons.
Official Lynch Tally:
Gwen 3 (STL, DocE, Rocky)
WZ 1 (SOV)
Katana 3 (HIH, finn, mj)
Stb 1 (WZ)
Hmoo 1 (allie)
Trilt 1 (stb)
10/26 votes cast
Gwen 3 (STL, DocE, Rocky)
WZ 1 (SOV)
Katana 3 (HIH, finn, mj)
Stb 1 (WZ)
Hmoo 1 (allie)
Trilt 1 (stb)
10/26 votes cast
Squeak me down for
Lynch katashark
But very open to waffle. I just want to hear more about these hunches and the reasons against them.
Edit for spelling
Lynch katashark
But very open to waffle. I just want to hear more about these hunches and the reasons against them.
Edit for spelling
Official Lynch Tally:
Gwen 3 (STL, DocE, Rocky)
WZ 1 (SOV)
Katana 4 (HIH, finn, mj, LotF)
Stb 1 (WZ)
Hmoo 1 (allie)
Trilt 1 (stb)
11/26 votes cast
Gwen 3 (STL, DocE, Rocky)
WZ 1 (SOV)
Katana 4 (HIH, finn, mj, LotF)
Stb 1 (WZ)
Hmoo 1 (allie)
Trilt 1 (stb)
11/26 votes cast
I was blocked, someone still died, so I'm a lynch suspect?
I don't fully understand why everyone went to you because of this, but I also know that you can still have deaths even if a wolf is blocked since you often have to specify which wolf is doing the killing.
I'm going to with hold voting for a while still and will check in periodically since my patient is in MRI.
Don't Lynch me please. I'm useful and a villager for sure. I won't be around near the end of lynch. However, your hunches are wrong.
Lynch LIS
Completely random and I want to get a Lynch vote in while I'm on a break. I don't get out of work until 8.
Completely random and I want to get a Lynch vote in while I'm on a break. I don't get out of work until 8.
***lynch lis***
***unlynch lis***
***unlynch lis***
Official Lynch Tally:
Gwen 3 (STL, DocE, Rocky)
WZ 1 (SOV)
Katana 4 (HIH, finn, mj, LotF)
Stb 1 (WZ)
Hmoo 1 (allie)
Trilt 1 (stb)
LIS 1 (katana)
12/26 votes cast
Gwen 3 (STL, DocE, Rocky)
WZ 1 (SOV)
Katana 4 (HIH, finn, mj, LotF)
Stb 1 (WZ)
Hmoo 1 (allie)
Trilt 1 (stb)
LIS 1 (katana)
12/26 votes cast
I get that part, specifying which wolf does a kill, but it seems like I'm being lynched solely because I was blockedI don't fully understand why everyone went to you because of this, but I also know that you can still have deaths even if a wolf is blocked since you often have to specify which wolf is doing the killing.
I'm going to with hold voting for a while still and will check in periodically since my patient is in MRI.

So, there is some suspicions to be had for both Caiter and Doc. Jil seemed to have been associated in some way with both of them last night.
My reason is that you openly said it. Like its 99% feels, but I interpreted it in my head as "let me put this fact out here to decrease my wolfyness level." It's very very little evidence and is all based off feels. As for why 5000 people piled on after me, yeah, I have no clue.I get that part, specifying which wolf does a kill, but it seems like I'm being lynched solely because I was blocked![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
***lynch caiter***
So, there is some suspicions to be had for both Caiter and Doc. Jil seemed to have been associated in some way with both of them last night.
Okie dokie
Unlynch LIS
Lynch caiter
@dyachei, ... --- ....
Last edited:
ya know, I am going to go with the idiot savant here (and I mean that as a compliment STL).My reason is that you openly said it. Like its 99% feels, but I interpreted it in my head as "let me put this fact out here to decrease my wolfyness level." It's very very little evidence and is all based off feels. As for why 5000 people piled on after me, yeah, I have no clue.
In hindsight, I mentioned I was blocked earlier too, but I see the way Gwen said it seems strange in re-reading. It did sound like a ploy somehow.
unlynch WZ
lynch gwen.
Official Lynch Tally:
Gwen 4 (STL, DocE, Rocky, SOV)
Katana 4 (HIH, finn, mj, LotF)
Stb 1 (WZ)
Hmoo 1 (allie)
Trilt 1 (stb)
Caiter 2 (katana, LIS)
13/26 votes cast
Gwen 4 (STL, DocE, Rocky, SOV)
Katana 4 (HIH, finn, mj, LotF)
Stb 1 (WZ)
Hmoo 1 (allie)
Trilt 1 (stb)
Caiter 2 (katana, LIS)
13/26 votes cast
please ask me these types of questions via PM. I don't want everyone to know my location.
lynch caiter
oops. my badplease ask me these types of questions via PM. I don't want everyone to know my location.
Official Lynch Tally:
Gwen 4 (STL, DocE, Rocky, SOV)
Katana 4 (HIH, finn, mj, LotF)
Stb 1 (WZ)
Hmoo 1 (allie)
Trilt 1 (stb)
Caiter 3 (katana, LIS, lupes)
14/26 votes cast
Gwen 4 (STL, DocE, Rocky, SOV)
Katana 4 (HIH, finn, mj, LotF)
Stb 1 (WZ)
Hmoo 1 (allie)
Trilt 1 (stb)
Caiter 3 (katana, LIS, lupes)
14/26 votes cast
edited question ...please ask me these types of questions via PM. I don't want everyone to know my location.
*sigh*
Unlynch kata
Because I'm not going use a hunch to lynch her on a day she can't be around to defend herself. Not after I asked people not to do that to me.
Unlynch kata
Because I'm not going use a hunch to lynch her on a day she can't be around to defend herself. Not after I asked people not to do that to me.
Official Lynch Tally:
Gwen 4 (STL, DocE, Rocky, SOV)
Katana 3 (HIH, mj, LotF)
Stb 1 (WZ)
Hmoo 1 (allie)
Trilt 1 (stb)
Caiter 3 (katana, LIS, lupes)
13/26 votes cast
Gwen 4 (STL, DocE, Rocky, SOV)
Katana 3 (HIH, mj, LotF)
Stb 1 (WZ)
Hmoo 1 (allie)
Trilt 1 (stb)
Caiter 3 (katana, LIS, lupes)
13/26 votes cast
I think the reasoning for lynching Gwen is dumb, to be honest. Both SOV and I mentioned yesterday that we were blocked and no one jumped down our throats, so why is that happening to Gwen now?
Official Lynch Tally:
Gwen 4 (STL, DocE, Rocky, SOV)
Katana 3 (HIH, mj, LotF)
Stb 1 (WZ)
Hmoo 1 (allie)
Trilt 1 (stb)
Caiter 3 (katana, LIS, lupes)
13/26 votes cast
Lynch Caiter
Or Lynch DocE. They were both indicated w/ Jil, why all the interest in Caiter specifically?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
At first I thought this was a form of morse code or something.@dyachei, ... --- ....
I'm scared of most people in this hospital, but I'm scared of DocE most of all. I can't even look him right in the face, much less lynch him. He claims my illnesses aren't real. That it's all in my head. Why am I on 15 medications if its all in my head? NURSE!!
It's just feels, that's all. I am sticking with mine as that's the best I got. Once again, not sure why all the other people hopped on.I think the reasoning for lynching Gwen is dumb, to be honest. Both SOV and I mentioned yesterday that we were blocked and no one jumped down our throats, so why is that happening to Gwen now?
So, there is some suspicions to be had for both Caiter and Doc. Jil seemed to have been associated in some way with both of them last night.
I received a message from the mods this morning that said "someone was looking at you last night," so it must have been Jil. There is honestly no reason otherwise for me to have been seen with her

Official Lynch Tally:
Gwen 3 (STL, DocE, SOV)
Katana 3 (HIH, mj, LotF)
Stb 1 (WZ)
Hmoo 1 (allie)
Trilt 1 (stb)
Caiter 5 (katana, LIS, lupes, rocky, PBC)
14/26 votes cast
Gwen 3 (STL, DocE, SOV)
Katana 3 (HIH, mj, LotF)
Stb 1 (WZ)
Hmoo 1 (allie)
Trilt 1 (stb)
Caiter 5 (katana, LIS, lupes, rocky, PBC)
14/26 votes cast
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 125K