How Do You Get A Job After Residency?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IWant2BeADoctor

License to Matriculate
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious how do you get a job after residency? Is it easier/harder to get a job as a DO?

Members don't see this ad.

Easier if you're Doogie Howser, harder if you're a troll.

Just pulling your chain a little. With the current and predicted shortages of physicians, you will have no problem finding a job. The problem will more than likely be sifting through all the job offers.:)

Members don't see this ad :)
Once you actually get admitted and make it through med school.....right Riker? :laugh:

cvmk.jpg

Dude, what are you doing? There are teenagers browsing these forums. I strongly suggest removing the lewd text in your first picture.

Dude, what are you doing? There are teenagers browsing these forums. I strongly suggest removing the lewd text in your picture.

Is that better? (pardon the bad spelling, I am not responsible for that)

Dude, what are you doing? There are teenagers browsing these forums. I strongly suggest removing the lewd text in your first picture.

LMAO!!! There are teenagers browsing the internet. Have you looked there lately? That's nothing!!!!:laugh: :smuggrin:

I grew corn a couple of years and it got this fungal disease called corn smut. Do a Google search on "corn smut" and see what you come up with...:rolleyes: :lol:

But, then again, tattoos, women, and alcohol are all lewd things to you...:p