How to Get AWWay With Murder Sign Ups

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WildZoo

Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Omg! Murder! And WW! Excitement! You know what to do! Sign up, tag your friends, it's gonna be a fun time! Game will start Monday. More info later when I'm less hydrated.

If others asked to be signed up...I forgot and I'm sorry. This was already difficult.

1. Karabou
2. Jilary
3. Lyra
4. STL
5.
6.
7. Filly
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
 
1. Karabou
2. Jilary
3. Lyra
4. STL
5. AM
6.
7. Filly
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OMG I love this show!!!!

1. Karabou
2. Jilary
3. Lyra
4. STL
5. AM
6. Nohika
7. Filly
8. PBC
9. cheathac
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18. Em Jay
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26. nyanko
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So tempted to sign up, but I just started a 3 week road trip...how do you feel about sometimes MIA players?

sent from ma fone
Would you be able to check in at least once per cycle? Because if so and if you use contingencies for the times when you'll be more MIA I'm ok with it. Trust me though, I know how you like to play, and it will probably be a less than fun experience to not have time to play the way you like.
 
Would you be able to check in at least once per cycle? Because if so and if you use contingencies for the times when you'll be more MIA I'm ok with it. Trust me though, I know how you like to play, and it will probably be a less than fun experience to not have time to play the way you like.
Or the other players can help perpetuate the dying early, just so it becomes a thang.
evillaugh.gif
 
Ohhhhh. This one sounds right up my (dark) alley! Question... does it matter what # you put yourself as? What's the difference between 1 and 20?
 
Ohhhhh. This one sounds right up my (dark) alley! Question... does it matter what # you put yourself as? What's the difference between 1 and 20?
No difference. Some people just like particular numbers.

Will also say where you sign up will not determine who you can PM with, in case anyone was signing up based on that.
 
No difference. Some people just like particular numbers.

Will also say where you sign up will not determine who you can PM with, in case anyone was signing up based on that.

My first game I couldn't PM with anyone (except my mentor) so I haven't even acknowledged that messaging is a part of this game yet, haha.
 
Ok. Signing up, but fair warning: will be a lot more MIA than usual.

Alternatively, if anyone else is going to be busy these next few weeks and wants to team up to form a two-headed dragon (a la lupachei last game), then hit me up/let dubz know!

1. Karabou
2. Jilary
3. Lyra
4.
5. AM
6. Nohika
7. Filly
8. PBC
9. cheathac
10.
11.
12.
13. genny
14. pippy
15. STL
16.
17.
18. Em Jay
19.
20. @DVMDream
21. Lupes
22. @LetItSnow
23.
24.
25.
26. nyanko
 
Alternatively, if anyone else is going to be busy these next few weeks and wants to team up to form a two-headed dragon (a la lupachei last game), then hit me up/let dubz know!

Hmm...

1. Karabou
2. Jilary
3. Lyra
4.
5. AM
6. Nohika
7. Filly
8. PBC
9. cheathac
10.
11.
12.
13. genny
14. Trippy
15. STL
16.
17.
18. Em Jay
19.
20. @DVMDream
21. Lupes
22. @LetItSnow
23.
24.
25.
26. nyanko
 
Dubz - can you please make trippy a wolf that can pm with me through group pms. The amount of paranoia and panicking that would happen with pippy would be phenomenal, and might officially drive her mad!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Setting a personal goal for myself to be more involved in this game and try to become a better player.
(Although, if there's any experienced players out there that want to participate with none of the responsibility, I really feel like I was let out of the manatee stage way too early...)

1. Karabou
2. Jilary
3. Lyra
4.
5. AM
6. Nohika
7. Filly
8. PBC
9. cheathac
10.
11.
12.
13. genny
14. Trippy
15. STL
16.
17. SAR
18. Em Jay
19.
20. @DVMDream
21. Lupes
22. @LetItSnow
23.
24.
25.
26. nyanko
 
I feel like I shouldn't so I probably should because I'll be hovering anyways. I'm thinking of convincing Mr. Coopah to get an account and play too. What do people think? Good or bad idea? I can't promise anything beyond kitties though...

1. Karabou
2. Jilary
3. Lyra
4.
5. AM
6. Nohika
7. Filly
8. PBC
9. cheathac
10.
11.
12.
13. genny
14. Trippy
15. STL
16. Coopah
17. SAR
18. Em Jay
19.
20. DVMDream
21. Lupes
22. LetItSnow
23.
24.
25.
26. nyanko
 
Is there going to be a minimum participation requirement? If so, I probably shouldn't join. If I'm ok to maybe miss a day here or there, then I can go for it. And by miss a day I mean occasional missing of lynch cycle.
 
Coopah has demanded I be signed up. Kitties are awesome.
1. Karabou
2. Jilary
3. Lyra
4.
5. AM
6. Nohika
7. Filly
8. PBC
9. cheathac
10. Coopah
11. Mr. Coopah
12.
13. genny
14. Trippy
15. STL
16.
17. SAR
18. Em Jay
19.
20. DVMDream
21. Lupes
22. LetItSnow
23.
24.
25.
26. nyanko
 
I feel like I shouldn't so I probably should because I'll be hovering anyways. I'm thinking of convincing Mr. Coopah to get an account and play too. What do people think? Good or bad idea? I can't promise anything beyond kitties though...

Coopah has demanded I be signed up. Kitties are awesome.

10. Coopah
11. Mr. Coopah

This is just the cutest thing -- I can't even handle it
 
What the hay, its summer break! Sorry in advance for noobness.

1. Karabou
2. Jilary
3. Lyra
4.
5. AM
6. Nohika
7. Filly
8. PBC
9. cheathac
10. Coopah
11. Mr. Coopah
12. wallydo
13. genny
14. Trippy
15. STL
16.
17. SAR
18. Em Jay
19.
20. DVMDream
21. Lupes
22. LetItSnow
23.
24.
25.
26. nyanko
 
Is there going to be a minimum participation requirement? If so, I probably shouldn't join. If I'm ok to maybe miss a day here or there, then I can go for it. And by miss a day I mean occasional missing of lynch cycle.
As long as you send in contingencies I can deal with it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey @SkiOtter will you at least play if the spots don't fill up?

Need 6 more peoples. Plus LIS never actually responded to his tag so possibly 7?

@vetmedhead @Caiter92
Aka former wives, can either of you plays?

Edit... this should have been an edit to previous post and somehow it ended up a quote? My thumbs don't know what they're doing...