This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

scorpicorne

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Title says it all. I tried looking online, searching through forums.

Does anyone give some tips on contents for letters of interests to programs that I want to interview at but haven't received the invite?
 
All I can say is what worked for me with n=1.

Salutation [Residency Coordinator(s)],

One sentence about who I am. One sentence about the purpose of this email (interest in program). One-two sentences that give specific reasons.

Thanks. Please FWD to training directors.

Closing

You will have to expand this template with your own words.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
All I can say is what worked for me with n=1.

Salutation [Residency Coordinator(s)],

One sentence about who I am. One sentence about the purpose of this email (interest in program). One-two sentences that give specific reasons.

Thanks. Please FWD to training directors.

Closing

You will have to expand this template with your own words.

What about subject line?


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile