HoWWrses: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just don't even remember you mentioning her prior to this point.

See below:

Unlynch Sporty
Lynch Kara

I'd be okay with a Moose vote as well, but since it's her first game back am fine with putting off that vote until tomorrow. Just got to pg 9.

Members don't see this ad.

This is why I like having two close lynch candidates. I feel like people have to choose a side and actually gives info as opposed to having everyone spread out. Not sure if tonight is just a bad night for people to be on or if it is simply a villager in the lead and wolves don't care.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
don't get snippy with me about that. i'm still asking if that was the reason people were voting you yesterday. still have not received an answer.

I did not use it as a reason to find you sketchy. it was just a general note. I don't make a spreadsheet. i don't have time for that.

@StayingPositive2017?????
I wasn't trying to be snippy with you

Reactions: 1 user
This is why I like having two close lynch candidates. I feel like people have to choose a side and actually gives info as opposed to having everyone spread out. Not sure if tonight is just a bad night for people to be on or if it is simply a villager in the lead and wolves don't care.

I agree, i dont really like the Kara or MOOSE reasonings but it seems they are the top 2 - MOOSE’s posts actually felt ok to me today
##unlynch cray, lynch kara##

Cool, then let's make it interesting:

Unlynch Moose
Lynch Kara

Members don't see this ad :)
y'all are making me antsy with this flipping to kara.

Don't think I gave my reasons (I'll check if I did), but this Moose feels like Colorado Moose. Same with Kara and they were finding each other sketch which is why I was fine with either of them getting lynched yesterday. I was also getting pocket-y vibes from Moose in PM, which I don't like.
Are these your only two feels or have I missed others? I just don’t like that your main two folks aren’t here currently. Besides AM lol I forgot you definitely mentioned her.

Protip: Cuties boxes (for clementines) are the perfect size to sit on a desk and hold a single serving of cat just within reach but not on any papers or important limbs.

Good to note as jasmine has a new obsession with my desk

upload_2019-2-12_18-51-50.png

Day 2 A Little Like a Liverpool Lynch Tally

MOOSE (4) - zigzag, SAR, genny, meats
Cray () -
Gwen (2) - AM, Lupin
capri (2) - Dubz, MJ
MSU (2) - bryndi, capri
bryndi (1) - Weim
Kara (5) - Cubs, MOOSE, Mel, mutts, stagg
Coffee (1) - Ski
SAR (1) - killer
Lupin (1) - Dina
dubz (1) - Snowy
Stagg (2) - dolph, skim
AM (1) - coffee

23/28 voting
@Karabiner13 you are in the lead!

Missing: @Crayola227 @MSUcvmHOPE @Gwenevre @sheltermed @Karabiner13

Lynch close at 9pm CST (<10 minutes remaining)

GloomyTightHarrierhawk-size_restricted.gif

idk why that didn't post with the last thing

Are these your only two feels or have I missed others? I just don’t like that your main two folks aren’t here currently. Besides AM lol I forgot you definitely mentioned her.

My main 3 are Kara, Moose, and AM. Kara and Moose flips give me the most info. I have other feels, but would need to re-read to remember some from y/day.

would you like to answer the question then since no one else seems to want to? is that the reason they were lynching you yesterday?
From what I can understand, yes. KB voted me for responding to cray, snowy and vmh because I said KL backtracking was odd. Lupin and coffee were later and idt lupin had the same reasoning. I can quote the stuff later but I'm not home rn and am not doing it from my phone

a couple times is one time too many

the best defense against Mel is a strong offense. Just making a point. This game I have him village, but, the point stands.

Same goes for mislynching him. I can think of a few loss that happened just because of that.

wth you guys say you won't Lynch people who haven't played for a while or get killed early but then you Lynch kara so lame

I do.

It's been longer since Moose played. Any other reason for the Kara defense?
just that I think it is lame to Lynch someone who hasn't been on and may be working

I still can't believe people are actually knowingly doing either/or.

I feel bad because I've run out of time to do everything I wanted to do with WW today. Too many players, posts, and I was highly caffeinated. Yet again realize I am on my period WW'ing, perhaps between the espresso and that, that is where the hate is coming from.

In any case, I don't feel solid on this in that there are several people I would like to lynch, and Moose is one, and Kara I would have to consider further before pulling that trigger.

From what I can understand, yes. KB voted me for responding to cray, snowy and vmh because I said KL backtracking was odd. Lupin and coffee were later and idt lupin had the same reasoning. I can quote the stuff later but I'm not home rn and am not doing it from my phone
that's fine, i just wasn't sure if i was just missing something and if there actually had been other reasons from the majority of people on you besides just that.

Is that a greyhound statue in the background?
Yes! I have another also for I have greyhound named tobias
upload_2019-2-12_19-2-16.jpeg

edit I mean I actually do have 2 greyhound statues haha

Please check your votes, there are a lot of you

Day 2 A Little Like a Liverpool Lynch Tally

MOOSE (6)
- zigzag, SAR, genny, meats, lupin, cray
Cray () -
Gwen (1) - AM
capri (2) - Dubz, MJ
MSU (2) - bryndi, capri
bryndi (1) - Weim
Kara (5) - Cubs, MOOSE, Mel, mutts, stagg
Coffee (1) - Ski
SAR (1) - killer
Lupin (1) - Dina
dubz (1) - Snowy
Stagg (2) - dolph, skim
AM (1) - coffee

24/28 voting

Missing: @MSUcvmHOPE @Gwenevre @sheltermed @Karabiner13

Lynch closed

GloomyTightHarrierhawk-size_restricted.gif

yeah I have reasons

moose has been on today, kara hasn't. so no, not the same

And Moose being on means there's more posts from her to analyze. Looks like it doesn't matter now anyway.

I am actually wondering why you wanted moose to be up when you have access to her via PM. Was she sketch there?
Don't think I gave my reasons (I'll check if I did), but this Moose feels like Colorado Moose. Same with Kara and they were finding each other sketch which is why I was fine with either of them getting lynched yesterday. I was also getting pocket-y vibes from Moose in PM, which I don't like.

And Moose being on means there's more posts from her to analyze. Looks like it doesn't matter now anyway.
Yeah, more posts to analyze when she flips. I don't gain much info from someone getting Lynched with few posts

@Dinashadow don't trust anything mel tells you. He will stuff you into a pocket and you'll never escape. PM cray instead.

lol @Dinashadow I would take this bit of advice pretty seriously.

Little bit of nostalgia, the first time I ever used PM as a wolf for the wolf cause it was with genny, under direction of MJ. I felt so guilty about it, I still do.

The next time that I recall, was with BJ in that game where we were masons.

It's the kind of betrayal that hurts my soul. Lying on thread in full view of others somehow feels easier.

While I trust Mel so far this game, I would still be really cautious of PMing with him. It's basically reached mythic proportions, I'd love to see/experience how he does his PM thing.

yes but steroids can cause cataracts....

also couldn't raise the pressures which could then affect vision, and dc'ing make that better??

Yes to both, but way more likely from topical or injections than oral. Also, steroid induced ocular hypertension typically wont cause you to go blind, it will just lead to high eye pressures which over a period of time can cause glaucoma damage, and youd never recover that vision. And if it caused cataracts then theyd still be there impacting vision. Shes just a mystery! Ouaf!

Reactions: 1 users