HPSP letter of recommendations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CLoo36

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, what letter writers are needed for the Navy HPSP scholarship (like 2 science professors, 1 doc, etc)? I've read mixed comments where some people just used the same interfolio/LORs for medical school, others had completely new ones, and some had the recruiter send a form to them. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, what letter writers are needed for the Navy HPSP scholarship (like 2 science professors, 1 doc, etc)? I've read mixed comments where some people just used the same interfolio/LORs for medical school, others had completely new ones, and some had the recruiter send a form to them. Thank you!

This was for Army so it could be different, but I used the same letter writers as for my med school apps. But they had to rewrite it to include 'I recommend Jane Doe for the Army HPSP'
And the letters had to be on letterhead and signed again. You should ask your recruiter though.

This was for Army so it could be different, but I used the same letter writers as for my med school apps. But they had to rewrite it to include 'I recommend Jane Doe for the Army HPSP'
And the letters had to be on letterhead and signed again. You should ask your recruiter though.
Thank you so much! That’s very useful.

Reactions: 1 user