HPSP letter of recommendations

CLoo36

2+ Year Member
Nov 4, 2015
  1. Medical Student (Accepted)
    Hi, what letter writers are needed for the Navy HPSP scholarship (like 2 science professors, 1 doc, etc)? I've read mixed comments where some people just used the same interfolio/LORs for medical school, others had completely new ones, and some had the recruiter send a form to them. Thank you!

pb_kines

DO Class of 2022
    2+ Year Member
    Feb 16, 2017
    1. Pre-Medical
      Hi, what letter writers are needed for the Navy HPSP scholarship (like 2 science professors, 1 doc, etc)? I've read mixed comments where some people just used the same interfolio/LORs for medical school, others had completely new ones, and some had the recruiter send a form to them. Thank you!

This was for Army so it could be different, but I used the same letter writers as for my med school apps. But they had to rewrite it to include 'I recommend Jane Doe for the Army HPSP'
      And the letters had to be on letterhead and signed again. You should ask your recruiter though.

CLoo36

2+ Year Member
      Nov 4, 2015
      1. Medical Student (Accepted)
        This was for Army so it could be different, but I used the same letter writers as for my med school apps. But they had to rewrite it to include 'I recommend Jane Doe for the Army HPSP'
        And the letters had to be on letterhead and signed again. You should ask your recruiter though.
        Thank you so much! That’s very useful.

Reactions: 1 user
        About the Ads
        This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.