I <3 Salty

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doomknight

Bing
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I laughed out loud in a library after looking at "Mutant Salty" on page 43, EK biology.

Salty helps me remember concepts lawl

Members don't see this ad.

salty's "shortcuts" were completely worthless. the physics one about drawing out the kinematic problems instead of just knowing the equations...that's really stupid IMO and a waste of time.

his idea of adding +mg to the side of less force in nonequilibrium problems is also stupid IMO. it takes away from your understanding! just do it the way you were taught in class! it's just as good and it also gives you the sign/direction! salty's method ignores the sign and only gives you the magnitude. stupid salty!

i do like his shortcuts on decibels, mirrors/lenses, and doppler effect tho! too bad none of those were on my test...but still, i was ready. thanks salty i guess you had SOME good ideas for a kracker

and yes he's a Kracker

Members don't see this ad :)
examkrackers is so racist.

they should also have a brownie, a taco, a chicken to help out.
or else its not fair

HAHA Salty is awesome! Jordan and John can be pretty perverted but it helps sometimes remembering things

I laughed out loud in a library after looking at "Mutant Salty" on page 43, EK biology.

Salty helps me remember concepts lawl

I flipped to the page just to see what was so funny. Seriously, you need to watch some Family Guy or Futurama or something... anything to get your sense of humor back. (no offense of course haha)