I received an interview invitation in february!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was notified today for an interview at UWSOM on March 13th. :clap:

Members don't see this ad.

I received a snail mail invite from OHSU two days ago, and an email invite from VCU just yesterday :) .

Members don't see this ad :)
I received a snail mail invite from OHSU two days ago, and an email invite from VCU just yesterday :) .

Hey, nozzie--

When were you complete at OHSU? I want to hear from them so bad it hurts.

Hey, nozzie--

When were you complete at OHSU? I want to hear from them so bad it hurts.

I was notified by snail mail from OHSU that my file was complete on 12/4/06. I hope you hear from them soon. Good luck :luck: !!

2 days ago I was invited for an interview at SUNY Buffalo on March 14th. Its my first invite, and I still have 6 schools to hear back from... Lets hope I still get some more love this month :)

I recieved a call from USF notifying me of an interview invite on Feb 6.

just got one from UCSD! I definitely thought they were done.

UMD - invite this morning for interview Feb 26.

congrats on the interviews in february...best of luck on them@!

Members don't see this ad :)
via status page this morning.

I got an email from Temple this morning about scheduling an interview. Here I had declared my interview year over ... I'm going to go check for a Temple thread to see if I would only be interviewing for the waitlist (i.e., throwing money into the abyss).

Gogo and vincir, when were you complete at Temple??

Just got the invite from Morehouse for 3/9!

Gogo and vincir, when were you complete at Temple??

Back at the end of September I believe - no idea why it took so long but that's the application process for you.

I received an interview invite for 2/20 on 2/10!

Hey - I haven't been on here for a long as I had given up hope, too. My premed advisor had "problems" sending in my letter of rec, meaning they didn't reach the schools until early January as opposed to September. :mad: Plus I had some serious technical problems with the Drexel online app - regardless, i just got invited for an interview. I'll be there March 29, but it looks like April was totally open for interviews, as well.
Good luck to everyone! This post made me feel so much more optimistic!:oops:

:eek: :p
Hey - I haven't been on here for a long as I had given up hope, too. My premed advisor had "problems" sending in my letter of rec, meaning they didn't reach the schools until early January as opposed to September. :mad: Plus I had some serious technical problems with the Drexel online app - regardless, i just got invited for an interview. I'll be there March 29, but it looks like April was totally open for interviews, as well.
Good luck to everyone! This post made me feel so much more optimistic!:oops:

AWESOME JOB SCRUMPTRULESENT !!!!!!!!;) :p :rolleyes: :laugh:

Email notification, and online scheduling.

Thanks!

*is falling over in surprise* I got a phone call today to schedule an interview at SUNY Downstate!!!!! So.... that's 2/13 for 2/26. I am guessing someone dropped out and they saw I had a NYC connection. Or not. Either way I'M SO EXCITED!!!!

:) :) :)

I got an interview from Tufts! A few desirable and undesirable schools had already rejected me so I figured it was all over for me. They have some close interview slots too but I don't think I'll be prepared in time. It's my first interview too so I'm freakin' out man. Freakin' out!!

Ive been complete at Tufts for 19 weeks, and still nothing. Hoping a mid to late interview invite is still a possibility.

I received an interview today for SUNY-Downstate:)

Ive been complete at Tufts for 19 weeks, and still nothing. Hoping a mid to late interview invite is still a possibility.

i've got you beat panda...been complete at tufts for 21 weeks and not a peep. hopes are dwindling there...

i've got you beat panda...been complete at tufts for 21 weeks and not a peep. hopes are dwindling there...

I got you both beat! i've been complete for 24 weeks, since 8/29. hope went out the window at week 20, but gl to everyone else!

I got you both beat! i've been complete for 24 weeks, since 8/29. hope went out the window at week 20, but gl to everyone else!

i was complete at tufts since 08/12. and nothin'...so thats 27 weeks. beat that.

anyone know if Tufts is still inviting?

I'm not sure about this year, but it seems that last year they were interviewing into April--and I believe that's what their website says.

FYI: I just talked to the Admissions office: She said they would be issuing interview invitations through the end of February, and interviews would run through March 15.

Stony Brook gave me a pretty good Valentine's day gift today and offered me an interview :love:

I feel soooo pretty :laugh:

Wow I thought I was finished for the cycle but just received a VCU interview invite. FYI, 1st possible date to schedule was 2/19 and latest was 2/27. So they should still be taking interviewees. And also, there message that said "it is clear that we MAY be unable to interview you" did convert to an interview invitation for anybody who was wondering. Good luck!

i haven't been keeping track of my complete weeks but I guess it would be less than 19. HOWEVER, judging from the scant info that I have, there is still hope for everyone who hasn't been rejected yet.

Im at 17 weeks with Tufts. Has anyone been rejected pre-interview at Tufts?

Drew/UCLA Feb. 24th!!! God Loves me!!!

How is everyone preparing???

I just got an interview invite at NYMC for April 10th... anyone know if they are interviewing for the waitlist?

Wow I thought I was finished for the cycle but just received a VCU interview invite. FYI, 1st possible date to schedule was 2/19 and latest was 2/27. So they should still be taking interviewees. And also, there message that said "it is clear that we MAY be unable to interview you" did convert to an interview invitation for anybody who was wondering. Good luck!

Hey..did they send another status update email or should I continue checking my status every 18 minutes?

Got an interview to NJMS today!!!!! Yey! It's about 2 weeks away!
:)