I want him as my triage nurse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted65604

Great video:

http://vimeo.com/4432217

Don't you wish you could redo that bad patient interaction that you had last shift? You know, the patient that complained that it had been an hour since their CT and they still didn't know the results. The patient who was whining that their labs hadn't come back yet or that their kid still had a fever. I wish I had Louis at the bedside to yell at them, "Isn't it incredible that we can see inside you? Isn't it incredible that you have an IV in your arm giving you medications that haven't been available for 99% of the humans who have ever lived on this planet? Isn't it incredible, you non-contributing zero?!!"

Members don't see this ad.

Great video:

Don't you wish you could redo that bad patient interaction that you had last shift? You know, the patient that complained that it had been an hour since their CT and they still didn't know the results. The patient who was whining that their labs hadn't come back yet or that their kid still had a fever. I wish I had Louis at the bedside to yell at them, "Isn't it incredible that we can see inside you? Isn't it incredible that you have an IV in your arm giving you medications that haven't been available for 99% of the humans who have ever lived on this planet? Isn't it incredible, you non-contributing zero?!!"

Thanks for a good laugh.

You know, the patient that complained that it had been an hour since their CT and they still didn't know the results. The patient who was whining that their labs hadn't come back yet or that their kid still had a fever. I wish I had Louis at the bedside to yell at them, "Isn't it incredible that we can see inside you? Isn't it incredible that you have an IV in your arm giving you medications that haven't been available for 99% of the humans who have ever lived on this planet? Isn't it incredible, you non-contributing zero?!!"

:laugh::laugh: So....true....

Members don't see this ad :)
Great video:

Oh dear, I had this exact conversation with a colleague at the grocery store today in the bakery aisle. Then we both bought sticky buns.
Thanks for posting this. Maybe we should play it in a continuous loop in the waiting room!

Dude, I needed him the other night. Had a patient with blunt trauma via pencil to the back of the throat several days ago. ENT came by and scoped them at the bedside. No evidence of damage. They also got a CT which found an RP abscess developing. Recommendation: inpatient IV antibiotics to prevent spread of infection. The family complained that it all took too long, then complained that they had to stay over night. 'Can't we just come back?' :rolleyes: