Illinois?

Started by chibry
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chibry

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone who accepted a spot at UIUC heard anything from them yet? I am anxious 🙄
 
I accepted a spot but have not heard anything. I think the mail should be rolling in soon. My first-year friend said that tons of stuff starts coming the end of April or May. They are probably double-checking and making sure they have a full class and that they don't need to send out any more offers of admission to waitlisted people.

I'm getting excited/anxious too! It will seem so much more real when we're filling out the paperwork 🙂