This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Anne0910

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, guys. I just joined here. I was wondering if any of you are interested to swap or know an open or off-cycle PGY1 or 2 position. I'm a IM PGY-1 in Florida. The program is actually pretty good, live by the beach, perfect weather. Any speciality is welcomed, keeping an open mind. I like NYC and prefer big cities. PM me if interested! Thanks.
 
Hi, guys. I just joined here. I was wondering if any of you are interested to swap or know an open or off-cycle PGY1 or 2 position. I'm a IM PGY-1 in Florida. The program is actually pretty good, live by the beach, perfect weather. Any speciality is welcomed, keeping an open mind. I like NYC and prefer big cities. PM me if interested! Thanks.


Hey are you the one who replied me on my post, mine is big city and near NYC, my program is pretty good too, let,s get in touch on the text mobile, cell number is 267-455-7195. Thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, I am looking for PGY-2 position only. Thanks
Means you can start the position in july next year, 2018,right? You are looking to stay in IM or other? If you are planning to switch speciality, you would have to start that speciality as first yeR from july, hope you are aware of that. I am prefering to start in july 2018 too.

Thanks. Lmk if interested.
 
Means you can start the position in july next year, 2018,right? You are looking to stay in IM or other? If you are planning to switch speciality, you would have to start that speciality as first yeR from july, hope you are aware of that. I am prefering to start in july 2018 too.

Thanks. Lmk if interested.
Yes I am interested in PGY-2 position IM, also considering Neuro/ FM if couldn’t find PGY 2 in IM
 
Hi, guys. I just joined here. I was wondering if any of you are interested to swap or know an open or off-cycle PGY1 or 2 position. I'm a IM PGY-1 in Florida. The program is actually pretty good, live by the beach, perfect weather. Any speciality is welcomed, keeping an open mind. I like NYC and prefer big cities. PM me if interested! Thanks.
I am PGY1 in NYC- IM categorical. Planning to switch residency outside NYC.
 
I'm a neuro PGY-1 in a big city looking to trade for an IM spot that I can start as a PGY-2, lemme know if you're interested
 
Hello! Im a PGY 1 in FM and started in July 2017. In PA. Looking to switch to IM. Would a swap work in this case? Comments/ suggestions please. Thanks.
 
Hi, guys. I just joined here. I was wondering if any of you are interested to swap or know an open or off-cycle PGY1 or 2 position. I'm a IM PGY-1 in Florida. The program is actually pretty good, live by the beach, perfect weather. Any speciality is welcomed, keeping an open mind. I like NYC and prefer big cities. PM me if interested! Thanks.
Which program is it?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you so much for all your replies! I'm still interested in PGY2 position starting July, 2018. I was open to any specialty but I'm more interested in Neurology. Please let me know if you're in Neurology (preferably) residency program and want to swap to an IM program in South Florida. I'd like to move to West coast/ California to be closer to my family. I will take positions in big cities on East coast as well. Please message me for details. Thanks!
 
I’m an FM PGY-1 in Florida at a university program looking to swap into basically any program in NYC to be with my husband.