You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Immunology WW: Keep the Cat Alive
Started by SummerTheLynx
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Sorry. I didn't see it since you spelled my name wrong.
The capitalization is also wrong...
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
How'd I get moved into the thymus?? I was in blood stream or said blood stream.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think MJ is trying to fix it. He asked if @hazelmoo would be willing to possibly switch?How'd I get moved into the thymus?? I was in blood stream or said blood stream.
Can I get back in the bloodstream?
Read above, it was an error. I think others were asked if they would mind switching, but no one has responded yet.How'd I get moved into the thymus?? I was in blood stream or said blood stream.
I think MJ is trying to fix it. He asked if @hazelmoo would be willing to possibly switch?
Ah, ok. No big deal if can't. Thanks! 🙂
Read above, it was an error. I think others were asked if they would mind switching, but no one has responded yet.
Yeah, haven't read it all. Just saw that part.... I guess I should read all of it then post.
It was my bad, I'm terribly sorry. I'll try and bargain to get you into the right group, I have no idea how I ****ed that up, I was so tired that day.Ah, ok. No big deal if can't. Thanks! 🙂
It was my bad, I'm terribly sorry. I'll try and bargain to get you into the right group, I have no idea how I ****ed that up, I was so tired that day.
No worries, it happens.
I suppose I'll play. 🙂 I know nothing about WW yet, and very little about immuno (didn't take it in undergrad, and we take that next semester here), but I will most likely be very bored from the 29th through January 7th. My boyfriend gets back into the country on the 7th, but I'm guessing I'll be dead by then. If not he'll just have to deal with me checking in here every so often. 😛 I reserve the right to back out before the game starts if I discover WW isn't my thing during the noob game.
Bone Marrow
1. Finn
2.
3. Jilary
4.
5.
6. Lyra
7. Gwen
Thymus
1. Mad Jack
2. kcoughli
3. DVMD
4. PBC
5. cheathac
6. WZ
7. Filly Bay
Blood Stream
1. nyanko
2. Jayna
3. dyachei
4. LetItSnow
5. Hmoo
6. Teep
7. Snoopy Lupers
GIT
1.Kam
2. Trilt
3. Zensing
4. Aloha
5. rocky
6. genny
7. SOV
Respiratory Tract
1. Guisantes
2.
3. Animal Midwife
4.
5. allyphoe
6.
7. LadyOtheFarm
Hey, I learned about this in physiology this semester!From what I can tell, IL-10 is important in the GI tract and was evaluated as a potential Crohn's disease treatment.
Bone Marrow
1. Finn
2.
3. Jilary
4.
5.
6. Lyra
7. Gwen
Thymus
1. Mad Jack
2. kcoughli
3. DVMD
4. PBC
5. cheathac
6. WZ
7. Filly Bay
Blood Stream
1. nyanko
2. Jayna
3. dyachei
4. LetItSnow
5. Hmoo
6. Teep
7. Snoopy Lupers
GIT
1.Kam
2. Trilt
3. Zensing
4. Aloha
5. rocky
6. genny
7. SOV
Respiratory Tract
1. Guisantes
2.
3. Animal Midwife
4.
5. allyphoe
6.
7. LadyOtheFarm
Bone Marrow
1. Finn
2. Raf2769
3. Jilary
4.
5.
6. Lyra
7. Gwen
Thymus
1. Mad Jack
2. kcoughli
3. DVMD
4. PBC
5. cheathac
6. WZ
7. Filly Bay
Blood Stream
1. nyanko
2. Jayna
3. dyachei
4. LetItSnow
5. Hmoo
6. Teep
7. Snoopy Lupers
GIT
1.Kam
2. Trilt
3. Zensing
4. Aloha
5. rocky
6. genny
7. SOV
Respiratory Tract
1. Guisantes
2.
3. Animal Midwife
4.
5. allyphoe
6.
7. LadyOtheFarm
1. Finn
2. Raf2769
3. Jilary
4.
5.
6. Lyra
7. Gwen
Thymus
1. Mad Jack
2. kcoughli
3. DVMD
4. PBC
5. cheathac
6. WZ
7. Filly Bay
Blood Stream
1. nyanko
2. Jayna
3. dyachei
4. LetItSnow
5. Hmoo
6. Teep
7. Snoopy Lupers
GIT
1.Kam
2. Trilt
3. Zensing
4. Aloha
5. rocky
6. genny
7. SOV
Respiratory Tract
1. Guisantes
2.
3. Animal Midwife
4.
5. allyphoe
6.
7. LadyOtheFarm
(aww, wanted to be in the GI tract because i'm 12)
(it also took me a minute to realize what that "git" stood for 😛)
Bone Marrow
1. Finn
2. Raf2769
3. Jilary
4. Deva
5.
6. Lyra
7. Gwen
Thymus
1. Mad Jack
2. kcoughli
3. DVMD
4. PBC
5. cheathac
6. WZ
7. Filly Bay
Blood Stream
1. nyanko
2. Jayna
3. dyachei
4. LetItSnow
5. Hmoo
6. Teep
7. Snoopy Lupers
GIT
1.Kam
2. Trilt
3. Zensing
4. Aloha
5. rocky
6. genny
7. SOV
Respiratory Tract
1. Guisantes
2.
3. Animal Midwife
4.
5. allyphoe
6.
7. LadyOtheFarm
(it also took me a minute to realize what that "git" stood for 😛)
Bone Marrow
1. Finn
2. Raf2769
3. Jilary
4. Deva
5.
6. Lyra
7. Gwen
Thymus
1. Mad Jack
2. kcoughli
3. DVMD
4. PBC
5. cheathac
6. WZ
7. Filly Bay
Blood Stream
1. nyanko
2. Jayna
3. dyachei
4. LetItSnow
5. Hmoo
6. Teep
7. Snoopy Lupers
GIT
1.Kam
2. Trilt
3. Zensing
4. Aloha
5. rocky
6. genny
7. SOV
Respiratory Tract
1. Guisantes
2.
3. Animal Midwife
4.
5. allyphoe
6.
7. LadyOtheFarm
I'm sure @DVMDream thanks you!Y'all can move me wherever I SUPPOSE
Bone Marrow
1. Finn
2. Raf2769
3. Jilary
4. Deva
5.
6. Lyra
7. Gwen
Thymus
1. Mad Jack
2. kcoughli
3. Hmoo
4. PBC
5. cheathac
6. WZ
7. Filly Bay
Blood Stream
1. nyanko
2. Jayna
3. dyachei
4. LetItSnow
5. DVMD
6. Teep
7. Snoopy Lupers
GIT
1.Kam
2. Trilt
3. Zensing
4. Aloha
5. rocky
6. genny
7. SOV
Respiratory Tract
1. Guisantes
2.
3. Animal Midwife
4.
5. allyphoe
6.
7. LadyOtheFarm
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It's not all bad, you get to party with MadZoo 😉Y'all can move me wherever I SUPPOSE
Y'all can move me wherever I SUPPOSE
I appreciate it. I'll get you a coffee when we eventually meet up. 🙂
Bone Marrow
1. Finn
2. Raf2769
3. Jilary
4. Deva
5.
6. Lyra
7. Gwen
Thymus
1. Mad Jack
2. kcoughli
3. Hmoo
4. PBC
5. cheathac
6. WZ
7. Filly Bay
Blood Stream
1. nyanko
2. Jayna
3. dyachei
4. LetItSnow
5. DVMD
6. Teep
7. Snoopy Lupers
GIT
1.Kam
2. Trilt
3. Zensing
4. Aloha
5. rocky
6. genny
7. SOV
Respiratory Tract
1. Guisantes
2.
3. Animal Midwife
4. lsthill
5. allyphoe
6.
7. LadyOtheFarm
1. Finn
2. Raf2769
3. Jilary
4. Deva
5.
6. Lyra
7. Gwen
Thymus
1. Mad Jack
2. kcoughli
3. Hmoo
4. PBC
5. cheathac
6. WZ
7. Filly Bay
Blood Stream
1. nyanko
2. Jayna
3. dyachei
4. LetItSnow
5. DVMD
6. Teep
7. Snoopy Lupers
GIT
1.Kam
2. Trilt
3. Zensing
4. Aloha
5. rocky
6. genny
7. SOV
Respiratory Tract
1. Guisantes
2.
3. Animal Midwife
4. lsthill
5. allyphoe
6.
7. LadyOtheFarm
It's not all bad, you get to party with MadZoo 😉
I appreciate it. I'll get you a coffee when we eventually meet up. 🙂

@katryn @DocEspana @Rogert @touchpause13 @Cyndia @O Grady @allieh8607
@fancymylotus
Anyone (most likely @WildZoo) want to continue on with the tag chain?
@fancymylotus
Anyone (most likely @WildZoo) want to continue on with the tag chain?
I just sort of glanced at this... is this happening at the end of the month and sign ups are just really early? or did I totally misread that
I just sort of glanced at this... is this happening at the end of the month and sign ups are just really early? or did I totally misread that
That would be correct
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Hmmmm.
I hear lupin is prepping one for the same time frame and I've half committed to that
I think Lupin is following this one, followed by an SOV cat gameHmmmm.
I hear lupin is prepping one for the same time frame and I've half committed to that
Hmmmm.
I hear lupin is prepping one for the same time frame and I've half committed to that
Lupin signed up for this one though...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@WillowLeaf @thedrjojo @Caia @Jamr0ckin @that redhead @lhmhtd @SandstormDVM @Ashgirl@katryn @DocEspana @Rogert @touchpause13 @Cyndia @O Grady @allieh8607
@fancymylotus
Anyone (most likely @WildZoo) want to continue on with the tag chain?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@BeautifulBritishColumbia
My current bias against STL games still is not abated by the fact that he is trying out new mechanisms in this game. And my bias against 35 people games. No thanks
I'm potential co-mod. I only play if we don't hit 35 😛@BeautifulBritishColumbia
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
My bad!I'm potential co-mod. I only play if we don't hit 35 😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm the worst at this tagging thingMy current bias against STL games still is not abated by the fact that he is trying out new mechanisms in this game. And my bias against 35 people games. No thanks
You can't spell, you can't tag, you aren't old enough to drink...I'm the worst at this tagging thing
things are rough for you
I think Lupins game starts before this one, then this, then Zen's, then SOV. There will be some overlap between Lupin's game and this one, but I'm ok with that.I think Lupin is following this one, followed by an SOV cat game
EDIT: Lupin's game isn't 100% confirmed yet either.
Awwww it's a cat game!
My current bias against STL games still is not abated by the fact that he is trying out new mechanisms in this game. And my bias against 35 people games. No thanks
rojo is getting choosy in his old age.
jk - have to give you a hard time
35 personas is a lot
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
STL likes his huge games35 personas is a lot
I'm so tempted. because cats.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Do it!I'm so tempted. because cats.
I will have the convo to see if I can.
get off my lawn!rojo is getting choosy in his old age.
jk - have to give you a hard time
get off my lawn!
You should play with me, rojojojo.
Oh, I'd definitely like to play with you...You should play with me, rojojojo.

just not in this game
Oh, I'd definitely like to play with you...
just not in this game
Come on now, it would be fun! No need to worry about that other stuff. Think about it. 🙂
oh, I am thinking about it...Come on now, it would be fun! No need to worry about that other stuff. Think about it. 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Apparently I've made enough of a case with being good the last ~8 months so yay!
I'm signing @thedrjojo up to save the spot until he decides.
Bone Marrow
1. Finn
2. Raf2769
3. Jilary
4. Deva
5.
6. Lyra
7. Gwen
Thymus
1. Mad Jack
2. kcoughli
3. Hmoo
4. PBC
5. cheathac
6. WZ
7. Filly Bay
Blood Stream
1. nyanko
2. Jayna
3. dyachei
4. LetItSnow
5. DVMD
6. Teep
7. Snoopy Lupers
GIT
1.Kam
2. Trilt
3. Zensing
4. Aloha
5. rocky
6. genny
7. SOV
Respiratory Tract
1. Guisantes
2. rojo
3. Animal Midwife
4. lsthill
5. allyphoe
6. Caia
7. LadyOtheFarm
I'm signing @thedrjojo up to save the spot until he decides.
Bone Marrow
1. Finn
2. Raf2769
3. Jilary
4. Deva
5.
6. Lyra
7. Gwen
Thymus
1. Mad Jack
2. kcoughli
3. Hmoo
4. PBC
5. cheathac
6. WZ
7. Filly Bay
Blood Stream
1. nyanko
2. Jayna
3. dyachei
4. LetItSnow
5. DVMD
6. Teep
7. Snoopy Lupers
GIT
1.Kam
2. Trilt
3. Zensing
4. Aloha
5. rocky
6. genny
7. SOV
Respiratory Tract
1. Guisantes
2. rojo
3. Animal Midwife
4. lsthill
5. allyphoe
6. Caia
7. LadyOtheFarm
I meant I was thinking about... well, never mind.oh, I am thinking about it...
Fine, im in.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Bone Marrow
1. Finn
2. Raf2769
3. Jilary
4. Deva
5. Html
6. Lyra
7. Gwen
Thymus
1. Mad Jack
2. kcoughli
3. Hmoo
4. PBC
5. cheathac
6. WZ
7. Filly Bay
Blood Stream
1. nyanko
2. Jayna
3. dyachei
4. LetItSnow
5. DVMD
6. Teep
7. Snoopy Lupers
GIT
1.Kam
2. Trilt
3. Zensing
4. Aloha
5. rocky
6. genny
7. SOV
Respiratory Tract
1. Guisantes
2. rojo
3. Animal Midwife
4. lsthill
5. allyphoe
6. Caia
7. LadyOtheFarm
1. Finn
2. Raf2769
3. Jilary
4. Deva
5. Html
6. Lyra
7. Gwen
Thymus
1. Mad Jack
2. kcoughli
3. Hmoo
4. PBC
5. cheathac
6. WZ
7. Filly Bay
Blood Stream
1. nyanko
2. Jayna
3. dyachei
4. LetItSnow
5. DVMD
6. Teep
7. Snoopy Lupers
GIT
1.Kam
2. Trilt
3. Zensing
4. Aloha
5. rocky
6. genny
7. SOV
Respiratory Tract
1. Guisantes
2. rojo
3. Animal Midwife
4. lsthill
5. allyphoe
6. Caia
7. LadyOtheFarm
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 124K