Immunology WW: Keep the Cat Alive

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Current level of Immunology (for purposes of how much needs to be explained)

• It's my jam

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Vet school class only

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Undergrad class only

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • No experience

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
I meant I was thinking about... well, never mind.

Fine, im in.

I just got what you meant. Heh. Oh well!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I think Lupins game starts before this one, then this, then Zen's, then SOV. There will be some overlap between Lupin's game and this one, but I'm ok with that.

EDIT: Lupin's game isn't 100% confirmed yet either.
Trilt's noob game is directly before this one (starts the 16th). But that's all I know.

Is there a particular person that wants to be heavily involved in the game (this is a very important time commitment) and wants to be heavily involved in the diagnosis element? If so, DO NOT RESPOND HERE, message me in private. It will be first come first serve. (in case it's not inherent, don't like this either lol).

Quick vote, roles have already been assigned, would people want their roles today/tomorrow, or would they prefer to wait until the 28th or so to get them? (there is a lot of strategic play involved here, so it could be advantageous to get them early, especially to look up things you are unaware of).

Quick vote, roles have already been assigned, would people want their roles today/tomorrow, or would they prefer to wait until the 28th or so to get them? (there is a lot of strategic play involved here, so it could be advantageous to get them early, especially to look up things you are unaware of).

Today! I have free time to kill all weekend while staying at the large animal clinic waiting for emergencies.

I wouldn't mind getting my role early especially since it will be helpful to the game.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you did it soon it would give people time to read up if they want. If people don't want to do the 'homework' they can just ignore the PM until the day or two before. That way it's up to the individual person. I will be busy next week and probably wouldn't do a whole lot with it until Christmas weekend but others might have more time available now.

I also have two more spots allocated for noobs to get to a total of 37 roles. @cdoconn should be one of those based off enthusiasm level. I am fairly indifferent about the other.

Reactions: 1 users
Roles now would be great! I got the job in KS, but it looks like deadline for moving will be pushed back while they work out housing... so hopefully I die before the crazy happens!

Reactions: 8 users
Roles would make my day even better!!!!!!! :) :) :) I'm on cloud nine :love::clap::banana::biglove::soexcited:

Roles now would be great! I got the job in KS, but it looks like deadline for moving will be pushed back while they work out housing... so hopefully I die before the crazy happens!
People unfamiliar with WW would probably be so confused by the bolded :p

Reactions: 4 users
lynch LotF alright
Hey! I just said I don't have to move on the 1st! Give me a couple days to juggle packing and trying to talk my way out of being lynched first!
:p

Congrats, @LadyOtheFarm!

@SummerTheLynx - I can't think of when I'd ever say no to receiving WW roles early
Excited-Baby-Opening-Present.gif

I also have two more spots allocated for noobs to get to a total of 37 roles. @cdoconn should be one of those based off enthusiasm level. I am fairly indifferent about the other.

I'm honored!!! But I'll be in South Africa during this time ( I won't return until the 12th) and I'm not entirely sure I'll have wi-fi during this.

Pass me the roles

They should be going out towards the evening. 2 noob roles are in there currently as noob 1 and noob 2, so feel free to encourage your manatee to sign up, and they will get their role as soon as they sign up!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

They should be going out towards the evening. 2 noob roles are in there currently as noob 1 and noob 2, so feel free to encourage your manatee to sign up, and they will get their role as soon as they sign up!

This game isn't starting until the current noob game ends, correct? I'm a noob...and I'll play

I mean immune system avatars are inherently highly suggested, but with two games currently going on, most ppl probs won't switch until game start

Crash course for those that might not haven't learned it yet or need a refresher:

Haven't actually watched them, only cut a gif for an avatar because the animations are so cute!

dibs on the following:
ezgif.com-crop.gif

Reactions: 7 users
Bone Marrow
1. Finn
2. Raf2769
3. Jilary
4. Deva
5. Html
6. Lyra
7. Gwen
8.mmdreamerz