Immunology WW: Keep the Cat Alive

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Current level of Immunology (for purposes of how much needs to be explained)

  • It's my jam

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Vet school class only

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Undergrad class only

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • No experience

    Votes: 5 15.2%

  • Total voters
    33
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think Lupins game starts before this one, then this, then Zen's, then SOV. There will be some overlap between Lupin's game and this one, but I'm ok with that.

EDIT: Lupin's game isn't 100% confirmed yet either.
Trilt's noob game is directly before this one (starts the 16th). But that's all I know.
 
Is there a particular person that wants to be heavily involved in the game (this is a very important time commitment) and wants to be heavily involved in the diagnosis element? If so, DO NOT RESPOND HERE, message me in private. It will be first come first serve. (in case it's not inherent, don't like this either lol).
 
Quick vote, roles have already been assigned, would people want their roles today/tomorrow, or would they prefer to wait until the 28th or so to get them? (there is a lot of strategic play involved here, so it could be advantageous to get them early, especially to look up things you are unaware of).
 
Quick vote, roles have already been assigned, would people want their roles today/tomorrow, or would they prefer to wait until the 28th or so to get them? (there is a lot of strategic play involved here, so it could be advantageous to get them early, especially to look up things you are unaware of).

Today! I have free time to kill all weekend while staying at the large animal clinic waiting for emergencies.
 
If you did it soon it would give people time to read up if they want. If people don't want to do the 'homework' they can just ignore the PM until the day or two before. That way it's up to the individual person. I will be busy next week and probably wouldn't do a whole lot with it until Christmas weekend but others might have more time available now.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats, @LadyOtheFarm!

@SummerTheLynx - I can't think of when I'd ever say no to receiving WW roles early
Excited-Baby-Opening-Present.gif
 
I also have two more spots allocated for noobs to get to a total of 37 roles. @cdoconn should be one of those based off enthusiasm level. I am fairly indifferent about the other.

I'm honored!!! But I'll be in South Africa during this time ( I won't return until the 12th) and I'm not entirely sure I'll have wi-fi during this.
 
Quick vote, roles have already been assigned, would people want their roles today/tomorrow, or would they prefer to wait until the 28th or so to get them? (there is a lot of strategic play involved here, so it could be advantageous to get them early, especially to look up things you are unaware of).

Pass me the roles
 
They should be going out towards the evening. 2 noob roles are in there currently as noob 1 and noob 2, so feel free to encourage your manatee to sign up, and they will get their role as soon as they sign up!


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
They should be going out towards the evening. 2 noob roles are in there currently as noob 1 and noob 2, so feel free to encourage your manatee to sign up, and they will get their role as soon as they sign up!


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

This game isn't starting until the current noob game ends, correct? I'm a noob...and I'll play
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Bone Marrow
1. Finn
2. Raf2769
3. Jilary
4. Deva
5. Html
6. Lyra
7. Gwen
8.mmdreamerz

Lymph Node
1. Mad Jack
2. kcoughli
3. Hmoo
4. PBC
5. cheathac
6. WZ
7. Filly Bay

Blood Stream
1. nyanko
2. Jayna
3. dyachei
4. LetItSnow
5. DVMD
6. Teep
7. Snoopy Lupers
8. Noob #2

GIT
1.Kam
2. Trilt
3. Zensing
4. Aloha
5. rocky
6. genny
7. SOV

Respiratory Tract
1. Guisantes
2. rojo
3. Animal Midwife
4. lsthill
5. allyphoe
6. Caia
7. LadyOtheFarm

Okay:

upload_2016-12-17_19-18-18.png
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad